Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think he was injured on Sunday night, but it wasn’t the injuries that caused that blood splatter. I forgot to add in my other reply, they also found no blood in the truck.

I absolutely believe she never planned on Gannon returning to the house alive, but something happened that caused her to change plans.

If she drugged him with something, he didn’t die. If she was planning to kill him somewhere, perhaps she realized she couldn’t pull it off for some reason.

She made sure she couldn’t be tracked there morning, and there is a reason for that.

Yep. And spot on with your adjectives of her the other day.

MOO think possibly she moved him out of the house on Monday while HH and youngest were at Dollar General.
Since the shadow was pointed out, I have believed he returned home and was killed right after returning. I have puzzled how he was taken out of the house.

MOO LS is especially bold and dumb, but it is still hard to believe she would invite police to search a house with a body in it.
But taking him in a suitcase to hide it some where close along a road for the night seems like her MO.

My suspicion is that she hid the suitcase along the road on a route to the airport on 1/27 before 6pm.
The search at Big Johnson Reservoir which is between
Lorson Ranch and the CS Airport was large, and in full swing by Thursday Feb 6th.
That search included dogs and underwater drones.
I think by that Feb 3 week they had the Tiguan locations.

We're on the same with her hurting him before Monday. I'm just thinking by the time she killed him, she had already worked out that she was reporting him as a runaway. The way she killed him was sloppy and I feel like she was in panic mode because the ride for whatever reason didn't work out. She's very conniving.

Right, and why did she keep looking out the window at Petco? That 4 hour trip north and back was not for nothing.

Right, and why did she keep looking out the window at Petco? That 4 hour trip north and back was not for nothing.

Is there a link to the Petco video?
It seems a lot of people have seen it but I can't seem to find it.

Also, last night I came across something about video of LS in a FL hotel with a suitcase...
Does anyone have any insight into that? I can't remember where I found that mentioned initially but I know I didn't see it in any MSM...

Gah, if they had onky looked into the car that night. But maybe they did. She could have put him in the wheel well, and maybe they only looked for a hiding Gannon in the trunk top portion.
I don't have the tineline in front of me, but were there 2 trips to SC, or one? Or do we know?

I just don’t buy that G was anywhere near that house when cops arrived Monday night. Wayyyyyyyyy too risky.

I thought the same but then remembered that that comment hasn't been verified by LE to be a true accounting of a verified employee. So if the petco employee ever gets on the stand, then we will know its what really happened. I have to admit reading that at first gave me pause.

Whether it was from drugs, lack of sleep or totally just the raging nature of the beast, it's clear that T struggled with maintaining a consistent train of thought.

She may have had a plan but, as with most criminals it went off the rails when reality hit.

I'm so thankful for the way investigations have been enhanced by cell phone data, videotape, well-trained dogs and, of course, DNA.

I especially love imagining T (and other murderers) scrambling to clean up blood that can be lit up by Blue Star and Luminol even when the clean-up appears to be successful.

There must be constant "wringing-the-hands, where-did-I-go-wrong?" happening in the hoosegow with ole T.

May each day be worse than the last as the hearing approaches where she'll know just how bad things can get!

And may the jail commissary be as light on necessities as my supermarket! I might even possibly celebrate guards selling the cheap crunchy toilet paper on the black market.

The recycled TP from China, right?

I do think he was injured on Sunday night, but it wasn’t the injuries that caused that blood splatter. I forgot to add in my other reply, they also found no blood in the truck.

I absolutely believe she never planned on Gannon returning to the house alive, but something happened that caused her to change plans.

If she drugged him with something, he didn’t die. If she was planning to kill him somewhere, perhaps she realized she couldn’t pull it off for some reason.

She made sure she couldn’t be tracked there morning, and there is a reason for that.
I'm wondering if there wasn't some truth to her story of there being an accident on the freeway on the 27th, so she had to take back roads going north. If it were true, then those back roads may have been crowded with other drivers taking the same detour, thwarting LS's original intention to "get rid of him" somewhere isolated and unseen. Boy, would she be boiling mad by the time she got home and had to go to Plan B... :(

Since TS didn’t mention the suitcase to LE until days later at police station when she came up with the bogus Eguardo story, maybe she felt she had to. If AS noticed the brown suitcase was missing he may have mentioned it to TS or LE.

LOL I wasn’t “jumping” from fast food to murder. If you read closely I said, “that feed them fast food ‘most’ of the time.” I could definitely see TS being too interested in surfing the web to actually cook for them. It’s just one small part of the picture. They aren’t “her kids,” she may have felt who cares what crap goes into their bodies, etc. It’s almost like she was saying “I took him to Burger King! Look what a great step mom I am.” No educated person would take their kid for fast food daily, as I doubt you do. And who knows if she did. Just threw that out there as a possibility, based on her personality traits, google searches, and other things we’ve learned about her.
Well I don't think he looked malnourished. JMO. And I don't have kids at home. But when I did we ate out a lot. Anyway these are all moot points now because poor Gannon is dead from either a beating, stabbing, or gunshot wounds or maybe all 3.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why it took LE 3 HOURS to come out to house when a little boy is reported missing? That’s scary. Unless, TS was acting like it was no big deal and that she just called to have it registered as a report in case AS asked. Which, if true, should have sent up red flags to LE. Also, if after a door to door of neighborhood, LE found out that she never bothered asking neighbors if they saw him. More red flags. It’s not like he was 16 or 17. He was a little boy. I’m shocked they didn’t send someone out immediately. Anytime I’ve ever called the cops for any reason, they’ve always sent someone out immediately, whether it’s for kids drag racing down the street or a suspicious vehicle parked nearby, literally anything. It’s almost like she said, “Hey don’t bother coming out. Just wanted to call in case husband asks.”

Is there a link to the Petco video?
It seems a lot of people have seen it but I can't seem to find it.

Also, last night I came across something about video of LS in a FL hotel with a suitcase...
Does anyone have any insight into that? I can't remember where I found that mentioned initially but I know I didn't see it in any MSM...

Any Petco surveillance video has not been made public that I know of. The suitcase at hotel pic was some old pic of her and AS visiting some hotel years ago. I saw it but don’t really see how it fits into this crime. I doubt it’s even the same suitcase. Probably just click bait.

Well I don't think he looked malnourished. JMO. And I don't have kids at home. But when I did we ate out a lot. Anyway these are all moot points now because poor Gannon is dead from either a beating, stabbing, or gunshot wounds or maybe all 3.

I agree and most Americans do, that’s the truth. I can just see TS nuking them fish sticks every now and then and tossing them a Ring Ding, in between her voracious Google searches.
4.gif

I think she intended that search to appear as if Gannon himself had made it in preparation to "run away".

I think she left his phone there on purpose to either "lose" it but changed her mind and went back to get it OR not have it with her for the next part of their journey so there would be no GPS info.

She may have been going through all of the different scenarios/possibilites in her mind and deciding the best way to proceed with his phone. So maybe she originally planned to leave it at Petco so that would be a reason Gannon (and his body) wouldn't have it with him to track him,. Then during the few hours it was there she decided she wanted to do a google search on his phone to make it look like he was planning on running away AND have a reason for him to have left it behind.

I kind of lean more toward she wanted the phone left behind so their movements couldn't be tracked because she planned to kill him in that time period but decided on the run away scenario instead, so had to go back for it.

IDK this is all just my opinion and I could be WAY off!

Ah, thanks PhoneJockey, that makes sense. She probably did leave the phone at Petco, so she could take a drugged Gannon hiking at GOTG or elsewhere, and further justify two trips (alibi) by leaving the phone there.

Was she going to take him up high and push him off the trail? I am guessing that either the drugs wore off and/or she didn't find her window of opportunity during a hike. The fact that she moved on so quickly to Plan B (or was it Plan C or D or E?) that Gannon ran away speaks volumes imo. Concentrated Evil.

Not as strange as it seems. My sister was called out by her counselor. She labeled her a "hero narsisitic." Until then I had never heard of that.

This type of narcissist is invested in being the hero. The savior, the good guy, the fixer, the problem solver. (Which describes my sister).

They often appear concerned, compassionate and helpful. They are often extremely manipulative and use guilt and fear.

This is how I see TS and LH "came to trust her."
That’s a lot on one’s shoulders, to be considered a hero all the time. Might make a person crack under pressure? I realize she isn’t really a hero but insisted on everyone seeing her that way. Poor Gannon.

I think it was more of a I trusted you, how could you have done this?

Spoiler she never trusted her, but she never thought she’d kill her child either Jmo
For me, I totally understand Landen needing Al to step up and take care of his own children while she was hospitalized for months. No blame there. But to trust the “friend” who slept with your husband? I would have preferred she ask a close relative but maybe there wasn’t anyone to count on in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member