Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She might've bugged the house before she left so she would know what LE were saying while they were investigating, it wouldn't surprise me if that's why her story kept changing. I doubt very seriously that any of the LE was leaking her information, that was a T-Lie.
I think the main reason she changed her story was that she knew LE did not believe the runaway story and were investigating a murder. Jmo

This is strictly my opinion-Her text at 22:45 the night of the 28th to LE in which she spoke of insiders and hearing conversations was a lie with truth in it. Because that's what T does. The text was sent after HH had gone for her at 22:26. The ears and insider was HH. She would of course tell her mom what had been going on while she was gone. She didn't bug anything; she got the down low from her daughter. That in no way implicates HH. IMO HH is innocent. She was doing what any kid would have done in that situation. I doubt she even knew about the text T sent.

She might've bugged the house before she left so she would know what LE were saying while they were investigating, it wouldn't surprise me if that's why her story kept changing. I doubt very seriously that any of the LE was leaking her information, that was a T-Lie.

It wouldnt surprise me to learn that she had the house bugged already as a matter of course,to listen to what the children might tell AS when they thought the coast was clear,or to check up on him and make sure he wasnt speaking to anyone he shouldn't have been etc.

I keep going back in forth between Gannon didn't come back Monday afternoon OR he did but the neighbor security camera wasn't able to capture it. Early morning she makes a work excuse, googles repair sofa then shortly after at "4:58 Truck heard running backed into garage", what was happening at this time? Did she think she had killed him but then he survived her attack? Or did she load things into the cab of the truck and/or in the bed of the truck so she could take his life after LaiS went to school? My mind can't comprehend all this.
Holy Chicpeas I missed this one where was it mentioned about the truck at 4:58?

Good new catch. tyia

^^sbm
And I hope she keeps talking including jail! I don't think LS can stop herself. She needs attention like most need air to breathe.
4366.gif

No one to talk to now tho with this lockdown. They’ve even stopped family visits as of March 16. Spencer should ring the jail and chat her up.

7006.gif

I keep going back in forth between Gannon didn't come back Monday afternoon OR he did but the neighbor security camera wasn't able to capture it. Early morning she makes a work excuse, googles repair sofa then shortly after at "4:58 Truck heard running backed into garage", what was happening at this time? Did she think she had killed him but then he survived her attack? Or did she load things into the cab of the truck and/or in the bed of the truck so she could take his life after LaiS went to school? My mind can't comprehend all this.
MiMi, I looked and looked in the affidavit, and I can't find anything relating to hearing the truck running at 4:58? Help me out here if you can, where is it in the affidavit?

MiMi, I looked and looked in the affidavit, and I can't find anything relating to hearing the truck running at 4:58? Help me out here if you can, where is it in the affidavit?
Oh no, man I think I'm getting myself confused with so much that I've read. I'll delete my post. I feel like I'm too emotionally invested and should probably take a break from this all. I'm sorry about that :(:(:(

To me, it all comes down to what the blood splatter expert has to say. It doesn’t look like it’s possible for an act of violence that produced that type of blood evidence (splatter, and quantity) would allow Gannon to be able to both walk to the truck, and also not leave blood inside.

They would have to say something very surprising for me to believe he didn’t make it home.

I firmly believe she didn’t plan on Gannon returning from that trip, but it appears she was forced to pivot.

I hate how the video doesn’t show him returning, but can’t get past the blood evidence at the same time.

Oh no, man I think I'm getting myself confused with so much that I've read. I'll delete my post. I feel like I'm too emotionally invested and should probably take a break from this all. I'm sorry about that :(:(:(
MiMi that's okay! Believe me I'm in the same boat! We all have been invested in this case. We want there to be justice, and we are combing over it to be sure it's airtight for that reason. What Gannon's mom said keeps playing over and over about making sure T pays 110% for what she did. :(

Awwwww I as well as all others can agree to that same feeling to certain degrees. When I find myself getting all confuzzeled I just take a seat up here on the bleachers & watch for a bit or go check on another angel’s case “Baby Evelyn”.

~~pats the bench~~ come have a seat for a wee bit. :)

Attachments

• E71B9736-D3A9-42C7-A4E0-0CF1D02A1A5C.jpeg
    E71B9736-D3A9-42C7-A4E0-0CF1D02A1A5C.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 12
To me, it all comes down to what the blood splatter expert has to say. It doesn’t look like it’s possible for an act of violence that produced that type of blood evidence (splatter, and quantity) would allow Gannon to be able to both walk to the truck, and also not leave blood inside.

They would have to say something very surprising for me to believe he didn’t make it home.

I firmly believe she didn’t plan on Gannon returning from that trip, but it appears she was forced to pivot.

I hate how the video doesn’t show him returning, but can’t get past the blood evidence at the same time.

Ok, so my sister (a surgeon who does not share my interest in true crime) finally picked up just now and said: Not likely that he shed that much blood and walked to truck. She’s seen people walk in bleeding with gunshot wounds still able to walk, but not for long. It depends WHERE he was shot or stabbed, etc. Also, she said if the stepmother applied a “pressure dressing” it is possible she could have stopped the bleeding out for a while. But since he was so small he couldn’t have bled out that heavily for that long and still walked. She also said maybe the stepmother or boy threw the blankets and sprayed the blood on wall. Then she hung up, as usual. I’m sure she wonders why I ask all of these gory questions.

Ok, so it’s looking more like ugh, I don’t want to say it but, the 2:30 timeframe. A big question tho is IF the Sunday night recording is legit and he was bleeding then and even TS admitted he was bleeding on Sunday night, then wouldn’t there be SOME blood in truck anyway??? If so, WHERE’S that blood? That would mean she would have had to have used a seat cover, tarp, blanket, or something to cover that seat anyway, since they found none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298