Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM <Snipped>
The silver Nissan Altima (second rental), is rented by her aunt is used by LS January 31st - February 1st.

LE placed a GPS TRACKER on this vehicle.

She is tracked back to the location on January 31st where the bloody board was found. There is a map in the AA with the GPS coordinates and times.

The AA theorizes she is in the area in daylight to ensure his remains are hidden, checking on police presence or to dispose of evidence.

IMO I think this will change: this is when she picks the suitcase up/Gannon's body. I think his body was there until the 31st.

It is unclear or I missed it, when the silver Nissan Altima is returned. They state she uses it 31st-1st. It is part of the caravan filmed for the IT interview along with the moving truck.

LE could have tracked her or her family's route to FLA, IF this vehicle was still utilized.

Some commented how the witness list already had a route of FBI office locations that could match her route to Florida for the disposal....

i wonder why her aunt rented a vehicle for her. Maybe she thought a tracking warrant couldn't be obtained for a rental in somebody else's name

RSBM <Snipped>
The silver Nissan Altima (second rental), is rented by her aunt is used by LS January 31st - February 1st.

LE placed a GPS TRACKER on this vehicle.

She is tracked back to the location on January 31st where the bloody board was found. There is a map in the AA with the GPS coordinates and times.

The AA theorizes she is in the area in daylight to ensure his remains are hidden, checking on police presence or to dispose of evidence.

IMO I think this will change: this is when she picks the suitcase up/Gannon's body. I think his body was there until the 31st.

It is unclear or I missed it, when the silver Nissan Altima is returned. They state she uses it 31st-1st. It is part of the caravan filmed for the IT interview along with the moving truck.

LE could have tracked her or her family's route to FLA, IF this vehicle was still utilized.

Some commented how the witness list already had a route of FBI office locations that could match her route to Florida for the disposal....

i wonder why her aunt rented a vehicle for her. Maybe she thought a tracking warrant couldn't be obtained for a rental in somebody else's name
Every time I'm reminded of her call-out email to "work" that didn't even want her, with the "hit by a car" scenario, I picture that witch running Gannon over with her car.

She's so seriously mental and reckless, that I do fear psychologists battling over her mental capacity on the stand (to her credit in my worst nightmare).

I have to admit I'm seriously angered that no one close to her saw the grossness in her character, let alone schools hiring her with her clear record of misconduct -- and a candidate that can't string a proper sentence together. If she was young and hot, I could see people overlooking the obvious. But imo she's dirty, deceptive, manipulative, self-absorbed and ugly.

Gannon knew, though. Who were the people in his corner on a daily, intimate basis? That's want I want to know.

Rest easy. Even if they try, there is no way any judge would ever find her insane or incompetent to stand trial. She made too many calculated moves over many hours/ days

LS probably told her some sob story, I need a car but he took all of my credit cards. Can you please rent one for me. I don’t know what else to do. They took my car, etc etc...

I think she needed to prove that he came home after the hiking trip and that's why she took the photos. IMO she probably tried to kill him when they went hiking but couldn't go through with it without getting caught. I'm beginning to think she had been planning on getting rid of him for awhile.
Yes, like she's been scouting out places, thinking of it because her life is sooo miserable with two kids to have to take care of that not her own..And their bio mom isn't buying her V-day cards. She had ZERO compassion for whatever medical issues Gannon had. :mad:Makes me sick. I just think if a parent can't cope or can't deal with a particular situation then get some serious help!

Rest easy. Even if they try, there is no way any judge would ever find her insane or incompetent to stand trial. She made too many calculated moves over many hours/ days

If they didn’t find JA insane, and we all know she is certifiable (but TG not in a legal way), then no one is. I’m sure everyone involved in that trial still has nightmares and major PTSD from it.

Does anyone find the pictures that TS took of Gannon in bed odd??? The positioning of them is strange to me. I've taken pictures of my kids (and grandkids) sleeping and I don't think I've taken pictures from the foot of the bed. The purpose of taking pictures to show how cute they look so I shoot the cam where you can see their faces or if they are holding a toy close. The photos in the AA are grainy but still I find them to be a little odd and creepy to be taken from the feet up. I wonder if there were other pictures and was she taking snapshots of his room so she could remember the set up in case things got out of hand that day?
Yes, it is very strange. Apparently the switch is lying next to him. Maybe she sent the picture to AS to show that Gannon had the switch when he wasn't supposed to?
I'm also curious about what other pictures and video she took of him that morning. She mentioned taking a selfie with him in the truck.

Imo

CA doesn't deserve the credit IMO all she did was listen to her lawyer, who played the game perfectly.

TS can't afford a lawyer like CA's, and with all of the evidence, no lawyer will risk their reputation defending her for free publicity. She's too volatile and waaaaay too guilty.

Sadly, an attorney might, like Jose Baez with Casey Anthony get paid by "selling" family photos and video to the media. Remember that he had been a nobody hanging around the jail to pick up clients.

If T has enough pictures saved on her phone this could work for her because the case has such notoriety.

I don't know if anyone in her family has enough wealth and is willing to use it for her defense but I certainly hope not.

Is the woman who represented her at the hearing a public defender? I flat forgot already!

Sadly, an attorney might, like Jose Baez with Casey Anthony get paid by "selling" family photos and video to the media. Remember that he had been a nobody hanging around the jail to pick up clients.

If T has enough pictures saved on her phone this could work for her because the case has such notoriety.

I don't know if anyone in her family has enough wealth and is willing to use it for her defense but I certainly hope not.

Is the woman who represented her at the hearing a public defender? I flat forgot already!

Thats what gathered - but I've worked 124 hours in the past two weeks so I have to speed read at times...

Does anyone find the pictures that TS took of Gannon in bed odd??? The positioning of them is strange to me. I've taken pictures of my kids (and grandkids) sleeping and I don't think I've taken pictures from the foot of the bed. The purpose of taking pictures to show how cute they look so I shoot the cam where you can see their faces or if they are holding a toy close. The photos in the AA are grainy but still I find them to be a little odd and creepy to be taken from the feet up. I wonder if there were other pictures and was she taking snapshots of his room so she could remember the set up in case things got out of hand that day?

‘Strange’ is the understatement of the year. I find it diabolical. Proves premeditation. Evidences her evil heart. Provides a timeframe. A major, major clue to something. Can’t wait to find out what. I wonder if she took out life insurance on G. AS might have had some from his job. She seemed to think “AS would need a time of adjustment but would eventually realize what a great stepmom” she was. This statement was made early on, way before they knew G was dead. She actually thought she was going to get away with it.

Last edited:
YES! I took a picture of my son when he was around Gannon's age but he wasn't sleeping in his bed. My son had fallen asleep under the Christmas tree while holding our cat like she was a stuffed animal LOL. Also, not that it really matters, but my son is a few years behind mentally so he doesn't act like a child his age normally would.

I don’t see any high profile attorney taking this case. There is absolutely no hope for an acquittal, as the evidence is overwhelming.

The CA trial was televised, and this one won’t be. The publicity is minimal, and the upside non-existent.

The public defender’s office is almost certainly going to be handling this for the long haul.

Letecia- “Yes” , “They asked for tooth brushes.”
Al Stauch- “hmm”, “what do u think they're hiding? <<

She obviously was fishing here, and not like Luke Bryan. She wanted to see what he knew. Maybe LE told him something.

I wonder how many guys she had on the line. My guess is dozens, if not hundreds. Will be interesting to see what was on that hard drive of hers. Who knows tho if the state will introduce it in court. It might not be important to the case. Could speak to character and motive tho.

I don’t see any high profile attorney taking this case. There is absolutely no hope for an acquittal, as the evidence is overwhelming.

The CA trial was televised, and this one won’t be. The publicity is minimal, and the upside non-existent.

The public defender’s office is almost certainly going to be handling this for the long haul.

Only someone with a very low IQ would let this go to trial. If she does, it will be very interesting to find out her IQ if the psychiatrist for the state or defense release it.

Yes, it is very strange. Apparently the switch is lying next to him. Maybe she sent the picture to AS to show that Gannon had the switch when he wasn't supposed to?
I'm also curious about what other pictures and video she took of him that morning. She mentioned taking a selfie with him in the truck.

Imo
Or maybe she placed it next to him and wrapped him up in the blanket so he didn't show any injuries. I wouldn't put it past her that she threw the Switch out the window while he was in the truck just to antagonize him. Since I don't know much about the game I looked into it and from what I understand you can get parental reports on an app to see how much time your child has been playing. I think you can turn off the game too. Not sure exactly how it all works though.

‘Strange’ is the understatement of the year. I find it diabolical. Proves premeditation. Evidences her evil heart. Provides a timeframe. A major, major clue to something. Can’t wait to find out what.
Oh migosh yes, a MAJOR clue! It sounds like they have mountains of information and evidence. I really want her to PAY for what she did

YES! I took a picture of my son when he was around Gannon's age but he wasn't sleeping in his bed. My son had fallen asleep under the Christmas tree while holding our cat like she was a stuffed animal LOL. Also, not that it really matters, but my son is a few years behind mentally so he doesn't act like a child his age normally would.
Awwe how cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member