Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering about Gannon's little sister being put to bed in LS & AS's bedroom on Sunday night?!

Was this a regular occurrence? I doubt it, as LS doesn't seem like the snuggly, go ahead and cuddle in my bed for comfort type! I think LS told little sis to go to sleep in her bedroom on purpose. She could have the TV blaring in the living room and control what little sis saw & heard better that way. I'm sure that little girl had already experienced the rage of LS and didn't dare question her! Little sis went to that bedroom and stayed in bed like she was told and was probably scared out of her mind. She still heard & witnessed much of what went on in that house on Sunday night.

IMHO, LS may have started her rage attack on Gannon in the basement, then sent little sis to bed, and continued her abuse of Gannon (including the carpet/candle video.) I think Gannon was already severely injured at that point and LS brought him upstairs to continue her abuse and record that staged video (I believe he was in the upstairs guest bathroom at that point.) This tragedy may have started as an abuse incident, but it quickly became a premeditated cover up & murder! I am so, so sad for Gannon & his sister!

MOO JMO

Wow, I never heard that the little sister was in the master bedroom. Where is that stated? Do you know where the suede sofa is located, upstairs or down? Thanks.

Just imagine if she was dumb enough to leave a murder weapon inside the suitcase.

I’m really struggling with the gun, as it makes so little sense. It would have been completely unnecessary to use one, there was apparently no bullet holes found, and I would think the neighbor’s security camera had a decent chance of hearing it.

So either there was no gun (despite the charges apparently indicating otherwise), or I think she did in fact shoot him during their trip, and he didn’t return home after all.

I’m skeptical though, as I think the blood evidence is going to be compelling (pointing to him being killed in the house).

The preliminary can’t come soon enough.

BBM
Oh, she's dumb enough! If there's one thing we can count on LS for, it's to do the most idiotic and unpredictable thing possible!

Barring any mention of a bullet hole in the bedroom or evidence like you mention of one being fired in the house in the AA, I think she shot him on her 4 hr drive-about. As DDA Allen said, finding Gannon's body "changes everything!" The gunshot evidence is Gannon. :(:(

Wow, I never heard that the little sister was in the master bedroom. Where is that stated? Do you know where the suede sofa is located, upstairs or down? Thanks.

I can't watch that video again, but his little sister is visible laying in bed for a few seconds at the very beginning. LS then walks out into the living room and past the kitchen (you can see the countertop & cabinets) before it goes black and she begins talking to Gannon. You can find it on YT. I compared what I saw to the floor plan of the house which is available online or in @AmandaReckonwith's archives at the beginning of the thread. Slow the video down, watch it frame by frame (with the sound off) and you can make out what I'm describing.

MOO

Just imagine if she was dumb enough to leave a murder weapon inside the suitcase.

I’m really struggling with the gun, as it makes so little sense. It would have been completely unnecessary to use one, there was apparently no bullet holes found, and I would think the neighbor’s security camera had a decent chance of hearing it.

So either there was no gun (despite the charges apparently indicating otherwise), or I think she did in fact shoot him during their trip, and he didn’t return home after all.

I’m skeptical though, as I think the blood evidence is going to be compelling (pointing to him being killed in the house).

I agree. My initial thought when I heard this case was that she injured him severely on Sunday night - Monday morning (Kobe tape played all day and night) and that she took him out on 4 hr trip and shot him and hid his body.

Since there was so much clean up of blood on the wall, I wonder if they can tell the original splatter pattern or if it’s all just a big mix now. I know with closed head injuries there can be a tremendous amount of blood spillage from nose, but the question is how did it get on wall. Is it possible that her moving the blankets could have sprayed it into the pattern that is now visible with Luminol? Maybe his running from her and jumping onto the bed did it. I think the wall clean-up was done prior to 8 am when G in bed pic was taken, as the bed by then is already away from the wall, and she did not take those pics for no reason. Do we know if there was blood spilled on carpet away from the bed and wall?

Last edited:
I can't watch that video again, but his little sister is visible laying in bed for a few seconds at the very beginning. LS then walks out into the living room and past the kitchen (you can see the countertop & cabinets) before it goes black and she begins talking to Gannon. You can find it on YT. I compared what I saw to the floor plan of the house which is available online or in @AmandaReckonwith's archives at the beginning of the thread. Slow the video down, watch it frame by frame (with the sound off) and you can make out what I'm describing.

MOO

Wow, ok thanks. For some reason I thought that was taken in the basement.

< modsnip> either she planned this or it was something that came over her and she wanted to kill him this wasnt abuse gone wrong this was I hate this child and I want him dead, seems to me this woman has had this behaviour pop up before and I believe her family holds keys to her psychotic attacks against innocent, I believe her to be a psychopath, not a sociopath, her motive was the thrill of the kill
BBM
I take this is your opinion, which I respect.
I think her thrill of the kill was revenge and more about AS than Gannon.
But that's jmo.
We haven't been given motive yet tho.

Last edited:
Sorry off topic....

MemPat said:
You might want to let Michelle Troconis know she hasn't been charged with anything as she's wearing an ankle monitor while out on bond in the Jennifer Dulos case. The murdering hubby did commit suicide but MT isn't off the hook, last I heard. (Now you're going to make me research it! o_O)

But... as ZoriahNZ said - Troconis HAS been charged - from my notes:

arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19).
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20).

Lots of charges...

Thanks, DTPeke. This is so helpful!! Well, until I ended up in a very small closet. It's strange that claustrophobia can also kick in virtually, I started clicking circles very rapidly. :)

The window wells are interesting. Maybe designed for fire escape/ emergency exit only since there is no door?

Good morning...
giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

MOO

Little sister’s bedroom is on the main floor of the house too. The bedspread she’s using in the video is for children. I know because my first grade daughter has the same one. IMO she’s shown in her own bed in the video.

She told LE her blood would be found in the mix. Was it? Does anyone recall seeing that on the AA? If so, I wonder what caused her to bleed.

I know the blood pattern on the wall doesn’t appear to match a knife, but I’ve often wondered if she did stab him and her hand slipped down the knife. That could explain why she presplained her blood, and her hands looked like they were bandaged in the cousin it interview.

I’m really struggling with the gun, as it makes so little sense. It would have been completely unnecessary to use one, there were apparently no bullet holes found, and I would think the neighbor’s security camera had a decent chance of hearing it.

*Fixed grammar caused by Leticitus*
There is going to be so much overwhelming evidence it will blow us away. So much blood in the house. So much digital data retrieved. Gannons body in the suitcase. Any part of that would convict her. She bludgeoned him first. And I fully expect that she used a gun on Gannon, even though I think it was an afterthought, just to make sure he was very dead. (Because she is really dumb.). And I believe LE found the gun and maybe other weapons used in the suitcase. What a bonus that will be for the prosecution.

Sorry off topic....

But... as ZoriahNZ said - Troconis HAS been charged - from my notes:

arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19).
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20).

Lots of charges...

MemPat knows Troconis has been charged. MemPat was responding to a comment I made so, seen in that context, you will understand MemPat's comment was meant to be ironic in nature. I was the one who stated that I hadn't followed the case past a certain point but, the last I knew, she had not been charged with anything.
(Yes, I started the OT mess.... :oops:)

I know the blood pattern on the wall doesn’t appear to match a knife, but I’ve often wondered if she did stab him and her hand slipped down the knife. That could explain why she presplained her blood, and her hands looked like they were bandaged in the cousin it interview.
IMO she hit him over the head left side with a blunt object the night before his disappearance.

MemPat knows Troconis has been charged. MemPat was responding to a comment I made so, seen in that context, you will understand MemPat's comment was meant to be ironic in nature. I was the one who stated that I hadn't followed the case past a certain point but, the last I knew, she had not been charged with anything.
(Yes, I started the OT mess.... :oops:)

Okay - I must have missed your post somehow.... glad we got that straightened out! :)

IMO she hit him over the head left side with a blunt object the night before his disappearance.
those look so good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member