Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@itsmyworld, I admire your courage to share your story as it offers invaluable insight into the mind of an abused child ... and into the mind of Gannon Stauch.

First and foremost, child abusers place the responsibility of carrying the shame onto the child. My hope is that you gave it back to your abuser where it belongs. Second, abusers also place the responsibility of the consequences of discovery onto the child. Third, the abuser begins a smear campaign and triangulation against the child with other family members to ensure the child is isolated and NOT believed in the event they tell. And Fourth, the abused child is targeted as the family scapegoat which serves to keep all others in line. Without outside intervention, the abused child doesn't stand a chance.

One must be aware of these tactics before they can recognize them. In this case, there are signs of all four tactics at work against Gannon:
  • Gannon's abuse was unknown and unreported, an indicator of shame,
  • TS's devalued Gannon as if it was acceptable to others, an indicator of a smear campaign already in the works,
  • There is blatant triangulation to control AS's thoughts about GS.
  • GS denied LS's complaint to LH of mistreatment by TS, an indicator that he feared the consequences,
  • After LS's complaint about TS, LH went mama bear and AS fiercely defended TS then then demanded an apology to her, an indicator of GS protecting his mother and father from TS's wrath.
  • Despite HH's loving memorial video of GS, she refused to cooperate with LE in the investigation of his brutal and savage murder, and indication that GS was the family scapegoat. Siding or helping him assured consequences.
Every child is born with the longing to be loved and protected by their parents - it's grounded in their survival instinct. I treated too many children that were hospitalized as a result of physical abuse. And it is completely gut-wrenching to hear them wake up and cry for the parent that abused them.

I suspect Gannon felt responsible to protect his mother, to protect his parent's relationship, his father's new marriage, his baby sister, and even his family from eviction from their home. He is a hero and he ushered in the exposure of the Evil that infected his family. We can be thankful that Gannon will no longer feel afraid or carry the burdens of the responsibility forced upon him. His family is now safe, and he is free.

I had a fantasy that the court made one exception for Gannon's justice ... they sentenced TS to be in a room alone with Gannon's mother for one hour.

@itsmyworld, your post is a good reminder of the reason we are all here ...
We want justice for Gannon!

@SleuthBee what an insightful post, gave me goosebumps!!! I couldn't agree more and my heart just breaks for what this sweet boy had to endure. He is a hero in SO many ways!

#GANNONSTRONG

As I look through Letecia's random searches, you could tell that she wasn't happy and was planning on getting out of the marriage.

I think that she was already premeditating to kill Gannon before AS left on Saturday, it wouldn't surprise me if her motive was to get back at Gannon's parents for treating her like a nanny and ruining her life.

January is an odd time of the year to take young children hiking. I think she was looking for a way to get rid of him to make it look like an accident, but there were too many other hikers out that day, so she had to come up with a plan B, make it look like someone abducted him after leaving to go to a friends house, etc.

Her story kept changing, because she knew they were onto her, so she kept adding more fuel to the fire, or more lies to the story.

Yeah perhaps she wouldn't have been treated like a nanny if she'd been able to get a job. But she couldn't because she kept lying on job applications.

I know we have talked about the Apple Watch in the past & some are discussing again tonight. There is A Lot of info that can be gathered from an Apple Watch. I thought LS wearing an apple watch & forgetting she had it on would be key in tracking her movements & times that day when her heart rate was elevated, when she was active, GPS info, etc. However, I've been mulling it over and now I'm not so sure she was wearing one. My doubts arise because the info about her having one & wearing it came from LS herself and we all know how reliable anything out of her mouth is! o_O She volunteers this info in her Crime Online interview, and almost brags about how LE can track her movements because she was wearing it.
"Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts."

She volunteered this info too freely IMHO, like that's what she wanted everyone to believe and that of course LE would know where she went because she was wearing it! Too much info...and usually when someone gives you too much info about something, they're lying & trying to convince you otherwise. Another issue I have is that an Apple Watch is not mentioned anywhere in the AA, nor is anyone from Apple on the endorsed witness list. There are 2 people from NewCloud which is a cloud recovery company, but they would deal more with stored data from a company or perhaps traffic or other camera systems. I'm not ruling out that LS was wearing an Apple Watch, but the more I analyze what we know so far I'm becoming less convinced. :(

The good news is that there's more than enough evidence without it! Apple Watch data would just have made it easier to track her and added to the mountain of evidence!

MOO JMO

ETA: I just read @Catareeka's post above & I'll add that to the doubts I have about her wearing one that day!

I bet she put the watch on one of the dogs' collars. Im half joking as idk how the watches work; half serious as such an action would not surprise me when she's part of the equation.

Opinion only, of course.

I feel she stopped wearing her apple watch on that Mon and hasn't worn it since. Otherwise LE would know her route and quite possibly due to heart rate, the approx time she tossed the suitcase. MOO

But IIRC HH also has a watch? (I think it's visible on some pics?) If she was with LS going to Florida LE could monitor her watch? MOO

I feel she stopped wearing her apple watch on that Mon and hasn't worn it since. Otherwise LE would know her route and quite possibly due to heart rate, the approx time she tossed the suitcase. MOO

But IIRC HH also has a watch? (I think it's visible on some pics?) If she was with LS going to Florida LE could monitor her watch? MOO
I have an Apple Watch but I need to sell the sofa to repair the carpet. And I’m also looking up how to clean/repair a sofa I think we can sell. Nothing makes sense except that TS is a conniving liar.

Could she have let HH wear her Apple watch on Monday? Or switched them out if they each had one.

I know we have talked about the Apple Watch in the past & some are discussing again tonight. There is A Lot of info that can be gathered from an Apple Watch. I thought LS wearing an apple watch & forgetting she had it on would be key in tracking her movements & times that day when her heart rate was elevated, when she was active, GPS info, etc. However, I've been mulling it over and now I'm not so sure she was wearing one. My doubts arise because the info about her having one & wearing it came from LS herself and we all know how reliable anything out of her mouth is! o_O She volunteers this info in her Crime Online interview, and almost brags about how LE can track her movements because she was wearing it.
"Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts."

She volunteered this info too freely IMHO, like that's what she wanted everyone to believe and that of course LE would know where she went because she was wearing it! Too much info...and usually when someone gives you too much info about something, they're lying & trying to convince you otherwise. Another issue I have is that an Apple Watch is not mentioned anywhere in the AA, nor is anyone from Apple on the endorsed witness list. There are 2 people from NewCloud which is a cloud recovery company, but they would deal more with stored data from a company or perhaps traffic or other camera systems. I'm not ruling out that LS was wearing an Apple Watch, but the more I analyze what we know so far I'm becoming less convinced. :(

The good news is that there's more than enough evidence without it! Apple Watch data would just have made it easier to track her and added to the mountain of evidence!

MOO JMO

ETA: I just read @Catareeka's post above & I'll add that to the doubts I have about her wearing one that day!

she claims she wore the watch that day, but at some point she also said the only reason LE knew she went to Petco is because she told them she did. If she was wearing the watch, which was easily trackable, LE would know.

Could she have let HH wear her Apple watch on Monday? Or switched them out if they each had one.
Yes, she could have, but according to one of our posters that worked for Apple, the watch is so smart, it would pick up the differences in the users. It would note the difference in pulse/movement etc.

I will link later to all their posts.

Heading to my momma's house! which reminds me.....

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful caring moms on the thread. Especially the creator/Mother of the Thread @imstilla.grandma !

6503.gif

Yes, she could have, but according to one of our posters that worked for Apple, the watch is so smart, it would pick up the differences in the users. It would note the difference in pulse/movement etc.

I will link later to all their posts.

Heading to my momma's house! which reminds me.....

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful caring moms on the thread. Especially the creator/Mother of the Thread @imstilla.grandma !

6503.gif
Thank you so much. This means a lot to me. I’m ashamed of my original thoughts about TS. I wanted to believe in a fantasy I guess. I wanted to see Gannon return safe and sound to reunite with his mom, dad, sister and grandparents. So much that I lost perspective and rationality. I’m embarrassed. Thanks to all posters and moderators that have remained consistent and loyal to this thread. Happy Mother’s Day ladies. ❤️
upload_2020-5-10_9-48-43.jpeg

I think even she mentioned the apple watch. I was expecting it showing up in AA, I wonder what happened to the data. People were also saying here that if she had the latest version it could work without her phone being nearby IIRC but then her not touching her phone after arriving home could be explained away with no need to check due to watch?

Re her heart rate :
If GS died at home after coming home, her heart rate could (in TS' mind) be explained with:
A) she was working out in the basement
B) Eguardo raping her
C) Quincy doing the same

B and c options, I'd like to see her heart rate when she fainted (twice?)

JMO

I had not even considered such. That she knew that they had her apple watch which does heart rate and would need to come up with a quick excuse for her rate. WHOA! And for Sunday night also?

But did she just anticipate, as I would think LE does NOT have that, but she was setting up in case they did due to a seed planted by them?

Good catch!

We know that the first LE officers on the scene at the house on Monday night were wearing body cams. We know that because it's discussed in the AA & one of the images in it was a body cam image of Gannon's bedroom that night. We also know that LE at least entered the garage to search as the AA mentions that the body cam captures the Tiguan backed into the garage that night.

So my question is do you think LE at least geared through the windows of the Tiguan? I'm assuming that it was not throughly searched because they would've noticed the blood. But does anyone think it's possible that their cams did catch a suitcase in the back of the Tiguan, but wouldn't have thought anything of it at the time? Even though I think on Tuesday AS noticed & mentioned that a suitcase was missing from the home (speculation) it wasn't mentioned in the AA because sweet Gannon hadn't been located at the time it was written & LE couldn't make that connection yet. Wouldn't it be amazing if an image of that suitcase in the Tiguan was captured by that body cam that night, but LE wasn't able to know the significance or make the connection until after Gannon was found and they reviewed the footage!

MOO JMO

...and that is why there was a search for the brown suitcase? As the body came did indeed catch the first night, and then later corroborated as missing by AS?

MOO JMO

What WOULD be interesting is if the apple watch showed that she went to Petco area, and stayed there for 2 hours. IYKWIM. We still don't know why she went to Petco twice in the same day. To drop off and then retrieve the watch... ???

ETA:
Fleeting thought while reading posts...

What if she was indeed wearing an apple watch that day and THAT'S what she left at Petco?
If so, she didn't think that thru very well. It would show location, but no bp/hr/etc

Yet these days, can LE get that info from Apple? AFAIK, they don't give up that info??? What is the latest on such privacy stuff?

What WOULD be interesting is if the apple watch showed that she went to Petco area, and stayed there for 2 hours. IYKWIM. We still don't know why she went to Petco twice in the same day. To drop off and then retrieve the watch... ???

ETA:

Yet these days, can LE get that info from Apple? AFAIK, they don't give up that info??? What is the latest on such privacy stuff?
I just feel she would be fine with GS' phone stolen from the shop if left behind but HER OWN apple watch? I don't think she'd just leave it there. JMO

MOO JMO

Interesting, I wasn't aware of. New Cloud till now. I found this info:

"Our unified cloud platform delivers public, private, and hybrid cloud hosting options as well as cloud backup, cloud disaster recovery, desktop as a service, and cloud-hosted PBX. We also offer a full suite of managed infrastructure and application services."

https://newcloudnetworks.com/home/

I'm guessing whatever she stored in her New Cloud is "finable" by LE.

Also, when they took her phone away, she could go into her cloud and retrieve anything she wanted. Such as posting a video of Ganon on the end of a pier waving and jumping in the water.....

I just feel she would be fine with GS' phone stolen from the shop if left behind but HER OWN apple watch? I don't think she'd just leave it there. JMO
I don't think she would leave her Apple watch at Petco either (if she actually wore it). She also says that she took a selfie with GS on her phone in the car which that turned out to be a lie on both counts.
If she was wearing one and realized that she had it on and could be tracked, I would wonder if she had a spare key/fob to HH's car and tossed it into the trunk temporarily before she went on her 2-hr off the grid ride (purely speculating).
Has it been confirmed she owns an Apple watch? I don't recall seeing one on her wrist during her interview.
Edit: I just realized that LE would have confiscated the watch if she had one.
moo

...and that is why there was a search for the brown suitcase? As the body came did indeed catch the first night, and then later corroborated as missing by AS?

I don't believe the brown suitcase entered the investigation until after LS interview with EPCS when she told them Eguardo requested a suitcase and a cardboard box and she provided him a "brown suitcase."

Whether AS later confirmed a suitcase was missing from the residence is unknown. There were unconfirmed reports that LE started searching landfills for a suitcase after LS interview but I don't recall any mention of a suitcase being filmed by bodycam worn by investigating officer. MOO.

Thank you so much. This means a lot to me. I’m ashamed of my original thoughts about TS. I wanted to believe in a fantasy I guess. I wanted to see Gannon return safe and sound to reunite with his mom, dad, sister and grandparents. So much that I lost perspective and rationality. I’m embarrassed. Thanks to all posters and moderators that have remained consistent and loyal to this thread. Happy Mother’s Day ladies. ❤️
Oh please don't feel guilty! We all want to believe the best of people and it only shows that you have a big heart. That's the thing about people like TS. They can be real charmers but also real snakes underneath. They don't operate on traditional logic. Happy Mother's Day to you and to all of the other moms, grandmoms, dog moms, and everyone else that has the honored title of Mom to whomever/whatever!!

We know that the first LE officers on the scene at the house on Monday night were wearing body cams. We know that because it's discussed in the AA & one of the images in it was a body cam image of Gannon's bedroom that night. We also know that LE at least entered the garage to search as the AA mentions that the body cam captures the Tiguan backed into the garage that night.

So my question is do you think LE at least geared through the windows of the Tiguan? I'm assuming that it was not throughly searched because they would've noticed the blood. But does anyone think it's possible that their cams did catch a suitcase in the back of the Tiguan, but wouldn't have thought anything of it at the time? Even though I think on Tuesday AS noticed & mentioned that a suitcase was missing from the home (speculation) it wasn't mentioned in the AA because sweet Gannon hadn't been located at the time it was written & LE couldn't make that connection yet. Wouldn't it be amazing if an image of that suitcase in the Tiguan was captured by that body cam that night, but LE wasn't able to know the significance or make the connection until after Gannon was found and they reviewed the footage!

MOO JMO
I could be mistaken, but I believe the Tiguan has tinted windows. With tinted windows it would be hard to see inside the car especially at night even with a light on in the garage. Not unless the officer shined his flashlight into the windows. It would be interesting to see what comes of that. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj