Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob McCallum

@rwmccallum

People v. Stauch: June 5 status conference. Per Judge Werner's operational order, 1 pool reporter from
@csgazette
and 1 pool reporter from either
@KRDONC13
@KOAA
@KKTV11News
@FOX21News
will be permitted in the courtroom. Please send me the names of the two reporters ASAP.

RESPONSE BY:

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

Replying to
@rwmccallum
@csgazette
and 4 others
I’ll be there for tv

10:20 AM · Jun 4, 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO·

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

Replying to
@rwmccallum
@csgazette
and 4 others
I’ll be there for The Gazette.

10:19 AM · Jun 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

ETA: Sorry WS'ers -- I'm hating the new twitter!!

She really thought she was going to pull this off.
How'd she get caught? Do we know?
The other inmate turned her in along with the letters passed to her.

Then LS cell was searched and the additional letter to HH was discovered.

She also told the inmate she was corresponding to that she had access to $75,000 dollars for a private attorney but would rather use the money to survive.

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

NEW: Prosecutors have added a charge against #LeteciaStauch, accused in the murder of her 11 yo stepson #GannonStauch, leveling new allegations of solicitation to commit escape. We're pursuing details. Stay tuned to
@csgazette

11:54 AM · Jun 4, 2020

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

Records say alleged offense occurred between 5/5-5/18.
@csgazette has requested a copy of arrest affidavit spelling out allegations. #LeteciaStauch was previously accused of escaping from handcuffs and attacking deputy in Kansas in March while being brought to CO from SC.

12:31 PM · Jun 4, 2020·

lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

More on the March incident:
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom Letecia Stauch slips handcuffs and attacks deputy, according to report

12:32 PM · Jun 4, 2020

She also told the inmate she was corresponding to that she had access to $75,000 dollars for a private attorney but would rather use the money to survive.

of course she did.

she’s the gift that keeps on giving, isn’t she?

What do you think, folks - ‘prelude to offering a bribe’; or ‘so stupid she didn’t realize she was making herself a robbery target’?

I do not like the word stupid, but I cannot believe how incredibly stupid this woman is. So she has screwed up any chance she might have had on getting bond, and no doubt will be moved to a windowless cell. I hope it makes her happy (not). :confused::eek: SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member