Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
That is entirely possible.
She has a tendency to add bits of truth in with her lies so it makes sense.

Instead of "Gannon had the only key", maybe she had the only key as a way to prevent him from getting out and away from the home.

Instead of "He ran away", it could have been he tried to run away but she kept stopping him.

The back and forth to the gate story may have been a cover for a few times she caught him at the gate trying to get out.

Since I can't multi quote yet: The other poster w/those "manic" symptoms, that's me on coffee, which I drink a LOT of all day. LS symptoms were running around hiding/destroying evidence.

I believe LS mentions the gate and the key, because someone unknown entered via the gate to patio-notice those are the only curtains are open on such a dark night? Notice the "unknown male DNA"?

Edit: If you wanna get deep -those searches and times with hardly any sleep lead me to wonder if there was a drug test done on her when she was arrested, hopefully hair sample.

“The defendant is going to be evaluated for competency, which means that she will be evaluated to see if she understands the proceedings, the nature of the charges, the role of people in the courtroom including her defense council, prosecution and the judge,”

MOO No way they find her incompetent. Is Leticia a good actress?

BBM
This has been bothering me. How was she able to conceal her abuse to the children? She is one of those people that make their profession about being around children because they desire to abuse children. And people trust these people. moo
And I have to wonder what all HH endured even before LS's marriage to AS. And I wonder about Stockholm Syndrome with her. moo
I'd say that HH has suffered greatly emotionally by being born and raised by LS. LS seems to prey on the weak and vulnerable.

I'd say that HH has suffered greatly emotionally by being born and raised by LS. LS seems to prey on the weak and vulnerable.
That’s the truth! However I have hard time with those that lived in the house not at the very least being suspicious of trouble within the walls of that house....at least whenever AS was away. I can’t put myself in a frame of mind to believe her attack was a one off. I think she had it in for him and have wrestled with why GS himself or his sister, much less HH didn’t let if at least be HINTED to in a convo with AS at some point.

I really do think if anyone tried to speak to AS of things going on while he was away that he’s not only living with the guilt of bringing this evil woman into their lives...but also MAYBE with the knowledge that nefarious things were occurring behind his back. I honestly hope he’s getting some good psychological help to cope. It canNOT be easy.

Colorado Judicial Branch

New doc posted today. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up, but it mentions that if she is found guilty, she can receive life in prison or the DP...

Wishful thinking? Possibly.

Scott Reisch discusses this new document at 1:00-9:00. Primarily a summary through 6:00.
He then discusses mitigation research and gets into the status of the DP in Colorado and in El Paso County. "Was Chris Watts punked?"

I agree 100%! I’m hoping that she now sees what normal behavior is. Living with LS I can see her being fearful of interfering with anything (obv not murder). In her videos she seemed like a happy girl. She was sweet to Gannon and Laina in them. I bet she was a peace keeper in that house with her mother....anything to keep her mom happy and content. Everyone would benefit from that in her mind. I just hope now she’s realizing how evil her mother is and feels safe to cooperate. To me HH is a victim until I hear facts otherwise.

I agree 100%! I’m hoping that she now sees what normal behavior is. Living with LS I can see her being fearful of interfering with anything (obv not murder). In her videos she seemed like a happy girl. She was sweet to Gannon and Laina in them. I bet she was a peace keeper in that house with her mother....anything to keep her mom happy and content. Everyone would benefit from that in her mind. I just hope now she’s realizing how evil her mother is and feels safe to cooperate. To me HH is a victim until I hear facts otherwise.
Imho, HH has to be a victim. She was raised by LS and basically as an only child. LS has her own way of thinking and I'm sure has influenced HH.

That’s the truth! However I have hard time with those that lived in the house not at the very least being suspicious of trouble within the walls of that house....at least whenever AS was away. I can’t put myself in a frame of mind to believe her attack was a one off. I think she had it in for him and have wrestled with why GS himself or his sister, much less HH didn’t let if at least be HINTED to in a convo with AS at some point.

1000% in agreement with your statement @Yellow Rose MOO we’ll learn much more from testimony when there’s a trial. LS’s abuse didn’t start with “discipline” she took too far that Sunday night before Gannon was murdered by her! There will be a history of her abuse told during testimony by more than one witness, MOO, just my opinion!

“The defendant is going to be evaluated for competency, which means that she will be evaluated to see if she understands the proceedings, the nature of the charges, the role of people in the courtroom including her defense council, prosecution and the judge,”

MOO No way they find her incompetent. Is Leticia a good actress?
Even Jodi Arias was not found incompetent to go to trial. And she was CRAZY!

Imho, HH has to be a victim. She was raised by LS and basically as an only child. LS has her own way of thinking and I'm sure has influenced HH.
Agreed! When the letter that has HH's name on the back said: "if something comes up on the news like she is no longer in jail or is missing to not be afraid." The letter also contained underlined requests to just keep acting normally.

The fact that she HAS to tell HH this tells me at other times HH has exspessed her fear. And she she found it difficult to act normal.

Altho this is moo

Agreed! When the letter that has HH's name on the back said: "if something comes up on the news like she is no longer in jail or is missing to not be afraid." The letter also contained underlined requests to just keep acting normally.

The fact that she HAS to tell HH this tells me at other times HH has exspessed her fear. And she she found it difficult to act normal.

Altho this is moo
I wonder if LS had escaped if it would have frightened HH. I mean, she might know too much.
anyway, LS expects her to stay compliant. moo

Even Jodi Arias was not found incompetent to go to trial. And she was CRAZY!
Not saying LS will plead insanity, but the Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter ( I know his name, just not going to say it) entered a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. It was accepted by the Court. He was sentenced to 12 consecutive life sentences plus 3,318 years without possibility of parole.

Not saying LS will plead insanity, but the Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter ( I know his name, just not going to say it) entered a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. It was accepted by the Court. He was sentenced to 12 consecutive life sentences plus 3,318 years without possibility of parole.
And he is insane.
Not sure about LS. Maybe crazy like a fox tho.
Incompetent? Perhaps at this time (maybe not tho) but they’ll get her straightened out so that she can aid in her defense soon.

Has it ever been revealed by LE or CoS DA what evidence was found or used to determine Gannon was indeed the body found in Florida? If DNA wasn’t used, and dental comparisons were recently conclusive, how was it determined 2 days after the body was discovered that made them know 100% it was Gannon. I try to keep up here and on Social media as well as news, but maybe I missed it. Was it the identification of the “suitcase” itself (maybe ID’d by AS as one he owned, or something found with the body that lead them to be 100% sure it was G. The decomposition was very bad as we just learned in TS’s latest hearing. Thanks in advance.
#Here4Gannon
According to the excellent article @WildOrchid linked, Deputy District Attorney Michael Allen explained:

Allen addressed the discovery of Gannon's remains, telling reporters after Stauch's hearing Friday that the jawbone was sent to Colorado from Florida for further confirmation that the deceased child found near Pensacola, Florida was indeed him.

"Basically what we had from Florida is a tentative identification of Gannon’s remains. We have done some evaluations; what we talked about in court is that we have done some further evaluation and we are confident, 100 percent, that it is Gannon’s remains. We are doing some further testing for further confirmation."

Allen explained the identity has to be confirmed with Gannon's dental records due to the state of his body when he was located.
Letecia Stauch could be moved to state hospital this week; more testing underway on remains

No mention of DNA but IMO testing is happening. Most likely the dental records will confirm the body as Gannon but I suspect there will be DNA evidence admitted for the trial. And I bet DNA was found in the suitcase also MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member