Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna answer the reverse implied question: we cannot bring upon a defense based on lies, specially if they would constitute alleging someone else committed a crime.
If we use the "that other dude did it" defense
, we better come prepared to at least raise reasonable doubt about their participation.

BBM- interesting as that is just what CBR did in his trial for Mollie Tibbetts
Alleging the "ninjas" kidnapped him and MT and he didn't kill her so they must have.

It was such a ridiculous story and they had NO proof of any such thing happening.

BBM- interesting as that is just what CBR did in his trial for Mollie Tibbetts
Alleging the "ninjas" kidnapped him and MT and he didn't kill her so they must have.
It was such a ridiculous story and they had NO proof of any such thing happening.

Imdeed. In the Alesha Macphail case the killer tried to pin the blame on her father's girlfriend and he spun a story that could very well have been enough for reasonable doubt even though it was far fetched and quite ridiculous. He took the stand to tell it himself too.

Did Tecia ever make it into the prison library, even once?

I rather figure she'd only want to go in there to see if it had a window she could birth herself through.

JMO
Catching up, but that made me belly laugh!
beer.gif

I think the Judge is well aware of what he’s dealing with and I sense he won’t put up with her antics.

This trial can’t come soon enough. Let’s get Tee into the Big House for the rest of her life.

She is evil personified.

MOO
You have to hope the judge keeps in front of his mind her theatrics of demanding to represent herself, then refusing library time. I don’t think he’ll let her get away with anything. MOO

The probable killer in the tragic case of 6 yr old Samuel Olson, found dead last Tuesday, is a crazy drama queen, who is very much like Leticia.

They look very much alike. They spin fantastical stories to try and cover for the crimes they committed.

They were both living with men with children they cared for, who they ended up abusing and killing.

In both cases, when their mountain of lies began to implode, they ran off in a panic, taking the dead bodies along, looking for a place to hide them.

They both had shady criminal histories and were chronic liars.

They both rudely compared themselves to their murder victims bio-moms, and told everyone who would listen that they themselves were the supermoms, who really took the best care of the children. Even though they murdered them....hard to understand this level of depravity.

TX - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Last edited:
The probable killer in the tragic case of 6 yr old Samuel Olson, found dead last Tuesday, is a crazy drama queen, who is very much like Leticia.

They look very much alike. They spin fantastical stories to try and cover for the crimes they committed.

They were both living with men with children they cared for, who they ended up abusing and killing.

In both cases, when their mountain of lies began to implode, they ran off in a panic, taking the dead bodies along, looking for a place to hide them.

They both rudely compared themselves to their murder victims bio-moms, and told everyone who would listen that they themselves were the supermoms, who really took the best care of the children. Even though they murdered them....hard to understand this level of depravity.

Is there a link to a thread here? TIA!

TX - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2
Is that a narcissistic personality? I've been following cases for a long time and I've never seen anything like Leticia Stauch. In Leticias case, I really don't think anyone knew she was moving Gannon around. Poor little Samuels , not step mom, caretaker I'll call her, actually involved other people. What kind of people was the dad placing his son with that she thought all the people she called would help her cover this up?

Hundreds come out Sunday for “Toy Run” to honor Gannon Stauch

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - Hundreds of people came out Sunday morning to show support to Gannon Stauch, his family and all other abused children.

It’s been more than a year since Gannon first went missing, and motorcycle riders in the community came out today to show their continued support with the first annual toy run.

The event kicked off at Murray Street Darts, then went to various places in connection to Gannon and the case. “We go through Lorson Ranch and then we are making our way to the impound lot, which is unfortunately where Leticia is being held. So that’s just kind of a way of showing appreciation to the police officers that did all the hard work in this case. Just being about appreciating people that are important and who did significant work for Gannon,” said Stephanie Beck, one of the event’s organizers.

Those participating in the event brought toys in order to participate, and then donated those to organizations in Colorado Springs, like TESSA and the El Paso County Department of Human Services care portal.

More than 100 people came out to the event. Jenn Orr, one of the participants tells 11 News she wants to make sure Gannon’s family knows they still have support from this community. “I just actually heard about a story and it kind of touched my heart. I was not able to have children of my own so hearing what happened to him and just had that heart felt for him and his family. Making sure that they knew they had some support from a lot of people,” said Orr.

Landen Hiott, Gannon’s mother, called event organizers this morning to show her appreciation for all there efforts. “She sent me a voice recording over Facebook messenger this morning. Just having to tell everyone that’s here and that’s going to show up how grateful she is and how excited she is about everyone taking time out of the day and their lives to make sure that Gannon’s memory is still alive. And how excited she is about helping other abuse children,” said Beck.

I wonder were/what and when LS changed. I mean at what age. From what I read in old newspapers from her home town she was a brilliant sports person, in the papers every week. Top of her game in team games too so quite the popular girl.

Not sure if prior to leaving or after her leaving school she stole a car. All details are in print in local paper. Sorry can't remember where she came from off top of my head.

I'll say JMO at this point as I can't link as memory has lost the place she lived. I think it is back a few threads or doers someone here know what I'm talking about.

I just got thinking, what if something happened in her earlier years that's turned her into this murderous liar.

I wonder were/what and when LS changed. I mean at what age. From what I read in old newspapers from her home town she was a brilliant sports person, in the papers every week. Top of her game in team games too so quite the popular girl.

Not sure if prior to leaving or after her leaving school she stole a car. All details are in print in local paper. Sorry can't remember where she came from off top of my head.

I'll say JMO at this point as I can't link as memory has lost the place she lived. I think it is back a few threads or doers someone here know what I'm talking about.

I just got thinking, what if something happened in her earlier years that's turned her into this murderous liar.

Pembroke, North Carolina
Maiden Name — Letecia Hardin

Tecia Lynn's Page

I found this article from right after LS’s arrest. I realize that most of us don’t consider this publication in the utmost regard for accuracy IMO but I feel it’s a fair and accurate report of her past criminal charges. It seems to match what we were able to find in public records on the threads back then.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/461989/letetcia-stauch-stepmother-gannon-murder-arrest/

This latest charge caps off a lengthy arrest record for Letecia that goes back two decades.

Letecia Hardin was an accomplished student who was frequently named to the honor role and excelled in extracurricular activities when she was first picked up by police.

It was soon after she graduated high school in 2001 that she was arrested for stealing a car in North Carolina.

The Robesonian reported at the time that she "was found guilty of felony larceny which was reduced to misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle."

For that offense, Letecia was sentenced to 45 days in jail but given credit for time served.

She was also put on probation for 18 months and order to pay just over $1,000.

That same year she was also charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony larceny case, court docs show.

It was also traffic offenses that got Letecia picked up in Virginia a few years later, but she was able to get off after paying a fine for these minor offenses, according to court records.

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

That is the same county she was arrested in on Monday.

Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing.

The Clerk of Courts for Horry County did not respond to multiple requests for comment over the past week.

Letecia Hunt began going by Tecia soon after that arrest, and eventually got a job teaching in South Carolina.

Colorado Springs reporter who did the infamous “ back to the camera “ interview with LS and continues to cover this case has been awarded a prestigious Edward R. Murrow Award for his work on it.

https://twitter.com/spencer_wnews/status/1390355800904716291?s=21

A short moment of personal news:

I've received a Regional #Murrow Award from @RTDNA for my continued coverage of the #GannonStauch case last year.

This never would have happened without the help of my incredible team at @KKTV11News, I owe my success to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver