Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has been answered already I apologize. I haven't read every single page, once Gannon's body was found I had to back away for awhile.
Has there ever been a release of the official coroner's report on cause of death for Gannon? I have read the affidavits and all of the articles and timelines on what they are pretty sure happened. Just wondered if anything had ever been officially released?
I believe it has remained sealed.

If this has been answered already I apologize. I haven't read every single page, once Gannon's body was found I had to back away for awhile.
Has there ever been a release of the official coroner's report on cause of death for Gannon? I have read the affidavits and all of the articles and timelines on what they are pretty sure happened. Just wondered if anything had ever been officially released?
No, as the only documentation we’ve seen was the AA, which was written before Gannon’s body was discovered.

We’ll have a much clearer picture of what happened in September, when the preliminary hearing is held. I fully expect we’ll learn how the Florida detour occurred, and what the autopsy results were.

No, as the only documentation we’ve seen was the AA, which was written before Gannon’s body was discovered.

We’ll have a much clearer picture of what happened in September, when the preliminary hearing is held. I fully expect we’ll learn how the Florida detour occurred, and what the autopsy results were.
It has been a long time coming. It will be awful, whatever it is.

I'm not looking forward to learning the details of what this monster did to sweet Gannon. My only wish is that he didn't suffer too long but I think we all know that he did.

I'll never understand how anyone could take the life of an innocent child. It just breaks my heart.

Just an FYI...

Rob McCallum@rwmccallum

Hello Twitter and goodbye. This account will no longer be used for Colorado courts info. I might Tweet about cars, golf, travel, but not much else. Yes, I still have the same job. No, I’m not planning on going anywhere. Please follow
@CoCourts
for Judicial news and information.

3:29 PM · Jul 23, 2021

I would think, since she is a witness for the prosecution AND Gannons mother, that the State of Colorado would pay for her flight and room and board. How could they not?

I'd honestly be very surprised if any state routinely pays for the transportation, lodging, rental cars, meals, childcare and so on for crime victims' families to attend trials. The expense would be huge. I'm sympathetic to affected families but can't say I think tax dollars should go for that and I don't see how it would be possible to allot sufficient money. Most crime victims have families and trials go on in this country almost every single day. It's just not doable.

Paying for transportation and lodging during the part of the trial when a person may be called as a witness would be covered but even then I'm not at all sure "extras" like childcare or lost wages would be covered. (They aren't for jurors.) And whatever is provided wouldn't be provided for the duration of the trial but only for the portion where the person is a witness.
JMO

I'd honestly be very surprised if any state routinely pays for the transportation, lodging, rental cars, meals, childcare and so on for crime victims' families to attend trials. The expense would be huge. I'm sympathetic to affected families but can't say I think tax dollars should go for that and I don't see how it would be possible to allot sufficient money. Most crime victims have families and trials go on in this country almost every single day. It's just not doable.

Paying for transportation and lodging during the part of the trial when a person may be called as a witness would be covered but even then I'm not at all sure "extras" like childcare or lost wages would be covered. (They aren't for jurors.) And whatever is provided wouldn't be provided for the duration of the trial but only for the portion where the person is a witness.
JMO
I was only speaking of transportation, lodging and food for the mom, who is a witness. And only for the days that she testifies. Other family or children, no.

I was only speaking of transportation, lodging and food for the mom, who is a witness. And only for the days that she testifies. Other family or children, no.

Oh ok. I didn't read your original comment that way. Yes, I'm sure the state will pay for transportation and lodging for any fact witness who must travel regardless of whether the witness is a relative. Any defense witnesses would be similarly compensated. But I'd not think the cost would be all that much for the flight and a few days lodging. The cost will quickly add up though for extended lodging, meals, childcare, and so on.
JMO

Oh ok. I didn't read your original comment that way. Yes, I'm sure the state will pay for transportation and lodging for any fact witness who must travel regardless of whether the witness is a relative. Any defense witnesses would be similarly compensated. But I'd not think the cost would be all that much for the flight and a few days lodging. The cost will quickly add up though for extended lodging, meals, childcare, and so on.
JMO
Yes I would hope the mom has family to take care of her children while she is away. It would be good if she could spend time with Laina too.

I'm so ready for this trial to start and this ______ to be sentenced to life without parole. I wonder if there will be reporters covering by Twitter during the case, I have a feeling LS is going to bring a whole new meaning to 'cray cray'.

#Justice4Gannon

Thank you for posting. I already knew her maiden name as I said in my post I'd been reading local papers blah blah her top wins in sports etc.

She must have done something bad Way way back to turn out like she is now IMO. So, do you have ideas what that could be?

Doesn’t schizophrenia start in late teens to early 20’s? IMO that could be what happened. I believe we discussed her family dynamics way back in this thread. IIRC there was talk about her being a handful around her family. You can be a star athlete and a troubled person at the same time.

Doesn’t schizophrenia start in late teens to early 20’s? IMO that could be what happened. I believe we discussed her family dynamics way back in this thread. IIRC there was talk about her being a handful around her family. You can be a star athlete and a troubled person at the same time.
Personally, I know nothing about schizophrenia or other personality disorders. I’m sure the list for her is quite long.

I do know pure evil though. And she is it. No excuses.

Schizophrenia does start to become apparent fairly early in life (teens to 30s) witb women tending to show symptoms a bit later than men. That said, I see absolutely no signs of schizophrenia in LS's behavior.
What are the DSM-5 criteria for schizophrenia?

Getting in trouble with the law in one's teens is not a sign of schizophrenia or any other mental disorder other than maybe Conduct Disorder (although having a juvenile record is certainly not enough to make a diagnosis of CD.) Conduct Disorder can be a sign of upcoming Antisocial Personality Disorder in adulthood. However, lots of teens have brushes with the law and have no mental problems. And many teens who have brushes end up straightening out in adulthood.

What leads you to think LS was starting to show symptoms of schizophrenia or any other psychotic disorder while a teenager/young adult? Or that she's schizophrenic now?

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members