Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this article from right after LS’s arrest. I realize that most of us don’t consider this publication in the utmost regard for accuracy IMO but I feel it’s a fair and accurate report of her past criminal charges. It seems to match what we were able to find in public records on the threads back then.

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

This latest charge caps off a lengthy arrest record for Letecia that goes back two decades.

Letecia Hardin was an accomplished student who was frequently named to the honor role and excelled in extracurricular activities when she was first picked up by police.

It was soon after she graduated high school in 2001 that she was arrested for stealing a car in North Carolina.

The Robesonian reported at the time that she "was found guilty of felony larceny which was reduced to misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle."

For that offense, Letecia was sentenced to 45 days in jail but given credit for time served.

She was also put on probation for 18 months and order to pay just over $1,000.

That same year she was also charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony larceny case, court docs show.

It was also traffic offenses that got Letecia picked up in Virginia a few years later, but she was able to get off after paying a fine for these minor offenses, according to court records.

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

That is the same county she was arrested in on Monday.

Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing.

The Clerk of Courts for Horry County did not respond to multiple requests for comment over the past week.

Letecia Hunt began going by Tecia soon after that arrest, and eventually got a job teaching in South Carolina.

makes you wonder, why did she go off the rails like this? Athletic use of her energy , which then dried up after graduation, to then morphing into murder. So the extra curricular use of her energy...theft, assault, DV, all the while obtaining an education and raising a daughter shows a pattern of "no control" ability which was likely fueled with alcohol and drugs. Come to think of it, she liked to use the "drug & alcohol" card against bio-mom so I'm thinking she felt she hid her substance abuse well. I think not when you consider her inability to regulate her impulses...steal a car, assault, and now murder.... I am looking forward to seeing the case brought to trial.

I found this article from right after LS’s arrest. I realize that most of us don’t consider this publication in the utmost regard for accuracy IMO but I feel it’s a fair and accurate report of her past criminal charges. It seems to match what we were able to find in public records on the threads back then.

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

This latest charge caps off a lengthy arrest record for Letecia that goes back two decades.

Letecia Hardin was an accomplished student who was frequently named to the honor role and excelled in extracurricular activities when she was first picked up by police.

It was soon after she graduated high school in 2001 that she was arrested for stealing a car in North Carolina.

The Robesonian reported at the time that she "was found guilty of felony larceny which was reduced to misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle."

For that offense, Letecia was sentenced to 45 days in jail but given credit for time served.

She was also put on probation for 18 months and order to pay just over $1,000.

That same year she was also charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony larceny case, court docs show.

It was also traffic offenses that got Letecia picked up in Virginia a few years later, but she was able to get off after paying a fine for these minor offenses, according to court records.

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

That is the same county she was arrested in on Monday.

Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing.

The Clerk of Courts for Horry County did not respond to multiple requests for comment over the past week.

Letecia Hunt began going by Tecia soon after that arrest, and eventually got a job teaching in South Carolina.

duplicate (edited)

Last edited:
I knew a man who was born to an indigenous community. He ended up in foster care outside of the indigenous community for almost all of his childhood but when I met him in his 30s he told me he thought he was a product of incest. I can’t recall the details. It was the father or grandfather. He was aware of this and spoke of it. He was an advocate for foster youth. And then he went and did the same thing. Sexual abuse of his own offspring. Horrific. Even when aware of the generational patterns, they can recur. He is now in prison on a very long sentence. As much as I hate what Tecia did and as much as I believe she should get a VERY long prison sentence, I can also see a lot of red flags in her upbringing. And it’s those that I hope we can prevent and more effectively protect against. JMO.

:( again, makes me wonder!!! Thanks for bringing forth a better picture of her.

makes you wonder, why did she go off the rails like this? Athletic use of her energy , which then dried up after graduation, to then morphing into murder. So the extra curricular use of her energy...theft, assault, DV, all the while obtaining an education and raising a daughter shows a pattern of "no control" ability which was likely fueled with alcohol and drugs. Come to think of it, she liked to use the "drug & alcohol" card against bio-mom so I'm thinking she felt she hid her substance abuse well. I think not when you consider her inability to regulate her impulses...steal a car, assault, and now murder.... I am looking forward to seeing the case brought to trial.
She reminds me of my bipolar ex sister-in-law so much that it's eerie. She once beat herself up in front of my brother then called the police and said he did it. They were familiar with her and didn't believe it.

Been following another CO case, Suzanne Morphew, but I am anxiously awaiting ole' LS's appearance in court.

I can't diagnose LS, but regardless, she is an evil child killer and I hope she never sees the light of day as free woman period.

Here for Gannon!
gannon-sonic-gif.309380

Attachments

• Gannon Sonic.gif
    Gannon Sonic.gif
    234.9 KB · Views: 868
I don't think LS is schizophrenic or bipolar. I think she's Dark Triad. I just reviewed some recent literature on the subject, which definitely made me think of LS. Narcissistic, manipulative, antisocial, aggressive, bullying, superficially charming and grandiose.

I don't think LS is schizophrenic or bipolar. I think she's Dark Triad. I just reviewed some recent literature on the subject, which definitely made me think of LS. Narcissistic, manipulative, antisocial, aggressive, bullying, superficially charming and grandiose.
Ugh. How could man ever be attracted to something like that?

One can ask the same question about women. How can they be attracted to narcissistic men? (Narcissism is more common in men.) But usually those with narcissism are superficially charming as the above description indicates.
JMO
I was speaking more to the part of her that bullies, is grandiose, and aggressive. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was speaking more to the part of her that bullies, is grandiose, and aggressive. <modsnip>

Yes, I assumed that.

But when meeting people with that diagnosis, the quality of (superficial) charm is often predominant. The other qualities are more hidden until particular circumstances bring those qualities out into the open. And often those circumstances don't arise early in relationships.
JMO

Yes, I assumed that.

But when meeting people with that diagnosis, the quality of (superficial) charm is often predominant. The other qualities are more hidden until particular circumstances bring those qualities out into the open. And often those circumstances don't arise early in relationships.
JMO
Yes and they’re exceptionally good at hiding those characteristics. They reel you in and once you’re totally enmeshed, they show you who they really are.

I think she's definitely mentally ill along with a personality disorder. Her personality and how she speaks isn't charming, but maybe she used to be better at manipulating people, seeking out people who weren't yet good at setting limits with someone like her. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela