Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. It seemed like I seen something in that video nobody else seen...MOO, he couldn't walk on his own. My impression only, she was half-carrying him and forcing him to walk...
I’m guessing you mean the neighbors surveillance video? The neighbor sure thought that something was wrong.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Stauch admitted the footage that captured her leaving on the morning of January 27 was likely correct. She said she did back the truck in the driveway that morning while she let it “warm-up.” She added that Gannon dropped one of his electronics as he was getting into the truck, and she picked it up for him.

Authorities have not confirmed or denied the accuracy of the surveillance footage. There was no date listed on the footage that Drayton provided to local media.

Drayton told FOX 31 that something was “not right” with Gannon, adding that the boy looked “drugged” and sluggish as he walked to the truck on January 27.

I’m guessing you mean the neighbors surveillance video? The neighbor sure thought that something was wrong.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Stauch admitted the footage that captured her leaving on the morning of January 27 was likely correct. She said she did back the truck in the driveway that morning while she let it “warm-up.” She added that Gannon dropped one of his electronics as he was getting into the truck, and she picked it up for him.

Authorities have not confirmed or denied the accuracy of the surveillance footage. There was no date listed on the footage that Drayton provided to local media.

Drayton told FOX 31 that something was “not right” with Gannon, adding that the boy looked “drugged” and sluggish as he walked to the truck on January 27.
Yes. Thank you.

I know...but, that's not what I seen in the very first video (before edited, imo) respectfully jmo
I recall that he was very lethargic, an object slipped out of his hands as he stood at the door of the truck. T retrieved it, and then helped him climb into the truck. I also recall that the neighbor commented that Gannon wasn't acting in his normal energetic way, and that he was concerned that something was wrong with him. I remember feeling that something wasn't right when I viewed it, too.

I recall that he was very lethargic, an object slipped out of his hands as he stood at the door of the truck. T retrieved it, and then helped him climb into the truck. I also recall that the neighbor commented that Gannon wasn't acting in his normal energetic way, and that he was concerned that something was wrong with him. I remember feeling that something wasn't right when I viewed it, too.
Yes, that video was also gut-wrenching..knowing something wasn't right. This whole case is gut wrenching...

Which one? The candle/carpet incident?
Yes, that one brought me to my knees..I felt physically ill. Horrible.

That’s the one. Shortly after the video came out and was approved for discussion here, I posted this in response to someone else giving a warning to someone not to watch it:

I have to echo this. I’ve been here almost 8 years and followed along with a ton of cases. The only time I’ve felt I needed to take a break was after watching that video. It was almost like an animalistic reaction...like my primal instincts from generations ago kicked in...like my body physically knew there was a child crying out in life-threatening pain, but I was too far away to save him.

Sorry to be so dramatic, but that’s really the only way to describe the reaction I had. And I hope to never have again.

If you haven’t seen it, please know that nothing good will come of it.

Yes, according to Letecia he dropped his switch. Or maybe it was his phone.

He stayed home from school that day so maybe it's true he wasn't feeling well and had stomach problems.

He should have been in bed, or on the couch sipping tea and watching a good movie. Instead he was brutally murdered.

That’s the one. Shortly after the video came out and was approved for discussion here, I posted this in response to someone else giving a warning to someone not to watch it:

I have to echo this. I’ve been here almost 8 years and followed along with a ton of cases. The only time I’ve felt I needed to take a break was after watching that video. It was almost like an animalistic reaction...like my primal instincts from generations ago kicked in...like my body physically knew there was a child crying out in life-threatening pain, but I was too far away to save him.

Sorry to be so dramatic, but that’s really the only way to describe the reaction I had. And I hope to never have again.

If you haven’t seen it, please know that nothing good will come of it.

Thank u for the warning everyone. I have to admit I came close to viewing the video but am so thankful now that I haven’t.
Oh Gannon I am so sorry for what u went thru.

Yes, according to Letecia he dropped his switch. Or maybe it was his phone.

He stayed home from school that day so maybe it's true he wasn't feeling well and had stomach problems.

He should have been in bed, or on the couch sipping tea and watching a good movie. Instead he was brutally murdered.
I recall LS first alleged they had to leave (when questioned taking GS out sick) to pick up Rx at the pharmacy for GS. I wondered at that time if she had tried to poison GS. Of course, the Rx was another LS fabrication but I think it came out that she did contact their healthcare nurse-line.

I'm not recalling that the carpet (hall) was replaced. I think this was part of her delusional story that she later gave to investigators -- citing how she went to a nearby construction site to solicit workers to give her an estimate to replace the carpet but instead they ended up raping her and GS.

I also recall how LS badgered poor, helpless GS over the wax -- telling him how they needed to sell something to pay for his mistake before the landlord found out. She was taunting an 11- year old with being responsible for eviction!

That woman ain't right. :eek: MOO
This was the moment I knew that this poor boy was a victim..I would have done anything to remove him from the home at that moment!

There is not much to be seen in the video. It's the sound of poor Gannon crying and Letecia berating him that is so pitiful.
It is the sound of those who suffer at the hands of others and the sound of those hoping someone can come to their rescue but fearing that they are alone! Prayers that we each can be alert to the idea that we may be the rescue that saves a child, an abused woman, an animal, a person being bullied…keep our ears and eyes and heart open!

What was the purpose of her recording that!?
I am not sure except to show that she held all the power and that his cries would fall on ears that could not help him…honestly, this video is most distressing because I can assure you that this was not the first time this little sonic endured this and it breaks me…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member