Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall LS first alleged they had to leave (when questioned taking GS out sick) to pick up Rx at the pharmacy for GS. I wondered at that time if she had tried to poison GS. Of course, the Rx was another LS fabrication but I think it came out that she did contact their healthcare nurse-line.
I don't recall her actually contacting the nurse, just that she said so.
But if she did it was just more tsplainin for keeping him home from school because she had already injured him and couldn't hide it if anyone saw him. I wonder if she had already stabbed him.
I wonder at what point that day she decided to just further torture him to his death.
What a nutball!

I am not sure except to show that she held all the power and that his cries would fall on ears that could not help him…honestly, this video is most distressing because I can assure you that this was not the first time this little sonic endured this and it breaks me…
Was she trying to get him in trouble!? Like with his dad?? She’s a true definition of a sociopath

I am not sure except to show that she held all the power and that his cries would fall on ears that could not help him…honestly, this video is most distressing because I can assure you that this was not the first time this little sonic endured this and it breaks me…
I think she did it because she “could” - ultimate power over him to use against AS - as in “see what he’s like? See what you made me do?” I’ve been over the timeline again and she is evil - no other explanation

JMO

What was the purpose of her recording that!?
She claimed she hit record by accident but I think she was trying to back up her story that Gannon had spilled wax on the carpet, even though there is no mention of it in the video.

At one point she says something like, "Do you promise you didn't do it on purpose," and he says, "I promise." Then she says "Pinky promise?" And he answers "Pinky promise." All the while he is whimpering and crying as she tells him the landlord might kick them out. I thought she also mentioned something about the couch and how expensive it was to replace it but it's been so long I can't remember.

Another reason she played it online might have been to hurt Albert and Landen. She seemed to get some sort of satisfaction out of that.

She claimed she hit record by accident but I think she was trying to back up her story that Gannon had spilled wax on the carpet, even though there is no mention of it in the video.

At one point she says something like, "Do you promise you didn't do it on purpose," and he says, "I promise." Then she says "Pinky promise?" And he answers "Pinky promise." All the while he is whimpering and crying as she tells him the landlord might kick them out. I thought she also mentioned something about the couch and how expensive it was to replace it but it's been so long I can't remember.

Another reason she played it online might have been to hurt Albert and Landen. She seemed to get some sort of satisfaction out of that.
Yes. He was obviously suffering. Albert and Landen knew it when they heard it. It was emotional torture.

Pinky swear.

She made him pinky swear after she abused him. He may have been severely injured at that point: in fact I am sure he was.

Diabolical.

MOO
He was abused and at that point I am crying! We failed him! Could we have saved him? I believe that in life in which community and eyes are involved in the raising of Children that those trained to spot abuse, trained to be the eyes on the children did not catch this feel we missed a clue! I am hopeful that you and I and others will stop this in its track and catch others before a young sonic has to die!

Here's what else I think.
I think TS had been abusing Gannon for awhile in many ways, taking out her frustrations on him.
A person doesn't usually just snap all of a sudden and kill a child.
I think rage had been building in her and that she was becoming psychotic. Nobody knew what was going on with her. And abuse was happening and happening. And then her rage took over. I don't think it was really about Gavin, but aimed at his parents, to punish them.
In a psychotic state of mind.
I don't think she's legally insane but I do think she has suffered from psychosis.
I can't imagine how else this could have happened!
Do I think she needs to be locked up forever? Oh hell yes!
And medicated in the prison system. So she doesn't harm others.

Last edited:
Seriously? Is Judge Werner fearful that he might be forced to hold a pre-approved family member in contempt of court (i.e., illegally recording the hearing) and lose his seat in the next election? :rolleyes:

What's his number?!!

The discussion of a conference call was after WebEx was mentioned, I believe. I think Allen suggested it as an alternative once the judge expressed some reservations about the legality in Colorado of using WebEx for that purpose.

I do think something should be worked out for east coast relatives. At the same time, I can easy imagine a victim's family (not THIS victim's family in particular) publicizing something they thought was unjust. (Unjust at the time or viewed as unjust later in another context.) And the optics of having to cite them for contempt of court would not be good. But ignoring a deliberate breach would be bad too. So any judge would want to avoid the slightest possibility of that happening.
JMO

Yes -- thanks @Cindizzi for the reminder about GS sitting on the car bumper to bandage his foot. LS was afraid that she left blood on the bumper getting the suitcase inside. (I wonder if she used the particle board as a ramp to get the suitcase inside the cargo area? It's about the right size).

Mentioning GS going to the side of the house-- probably trying to explain the excess number of entry/exits recorded by the home monitor. MOO
BBM for context — this is/you are so smart! :D

Yes -- thanks @Cindizzi for the reminder about GS sitting on the car bumper to bandage his foot. LS was afraid that she left blood on the bumper getting the suitcase inside. (I wonder if she used the particle board as a ramp to get the suitcase inside the cargo area? It's about the right size).

Mentioning GS going to the side of the house-- probably trying to explain the excess number of entry/exits recorded by the home monitor. MOO
Yup! That's it!
And then discarded the ramp, which they found.
Well, and temporarily discarded Gannon in the suitcase somewhere and put another in the trunk in case they wanted to take a look. You know, because maybe something showed a suitcase going out of the house or they were missing one or something and it was just in the trunk of the car!
And then she went and got him and transported his body to Florida!
I really don't think Gannon was in the suitcase in the trunk. She wouldn't have risked that. moo

Last edited:
During the lunch break, we all might want to review this interview:

Just wretched.

JMO

WATCH: Interview with Letecia Stauch from Jan. 31, 2020
UGH
I could only watch a few minutes into it.
I did watch it all at the very beginning.

Noticed that she is complaining about "asking for an attorney" at the beginning of this.

And reporter says "oh, you asked for attorney ? LS says -yes..but they didnt give me one. Yeppers..OK...and then they did and you didn't want them.

then she turns around and wants to "Defend Herself"

I turned it off at that point.

I just can't anymore with her.

She is an Evil monster.

Here's what else I think.
I think TS had been abusing Gannon for awhile in many ways, taking out her frustrations on him.
A person doesn't usually just snap all of a sudden and kill a child.
I think rage had been building in her and that she was becoming psychotic. Nobody knew what was going on with her. And abuse was happening and happening. And then her rage took over. I don't think it was really about Gavin, but aimed at his parents, to punish them.
In a psychotic state of mind.
I don't think she's legally insane but I do think she has suffered from psychosis.
I can't imagine how else this could have happened!
Do I think she needs to be locked up forever? Oh hell yes!
And medicated in the prison system. So she doesn't harm others.
I don't know whether she was just an out-of-control woman or suffered from a mental illness. I agree it is likely it went on constantly.

I can't imagine how Gannon processed her erratic and violent ways before he finally succumbed to her wrath, her OVERKILL!

If this was a DP case she would fail on the future dangerousness aspect.

I suspect she will always cause hurt and pain for everyone she meets.

I believe she is a real threat to society in general.

Why Florida? By which I mean - why not somewhere between CO and FL? She had a plausible reason to go to FL (the airline job, I think). Why drop the suitcase mere miles from her hotel?
She claimed she had a job interview there. Maybe she did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee