Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little late here. Oh, keep reading. She's a piece of work anddddd I'm just being nice so I don't get trouble here. IMO, you'll be shocked at all of the crap she pulls.
Just finished up over at the PM trial after following it from the start and sad to say nothing surprises me about the dark depth of human nature. Capable of such beautiful dreams and horrible nightmares.

Last edited:
Well made it here after spending all night and lost count of the cups of coffee drank to sift through all the thread's along with what's been reported by news outlets. It didn't take me long maybe three or four threads in to put an eyeball on a suspect just with LS's erratic behavior along with her movements after GS went missing. What broke my heart was the way GS was found and what was done to him along with the distance she went to dispose of this child who had nothing but a beautiful future ahead of him. I've looked at many pics of LS and once again I see in the eyes and face of another demon hiding behind a so- called caring human, if those words can even be said. As in the AM case where he was found guilty on all charges, praise be I see the same exact actions in a way to evade and mislead authorities. The brutality of the killing speaks volumes as well, shot along with being stabbed up to 18 times and it looks like GS had fought back as well. IMO LS has put up so many red flags to keep her directly in the suspect circle and why she is set to stand trial for this horrific crime on a beautiful life though the defense is saying mystery killer came into the house and performed this crime. Now when the walls have closed in LS is going with the insanity plea but sure went through a lot of work to dispose of GS and what burns as well is she enlisted her daughter to pick up supplies to clean up the crime scene. I'm planted here now with another Crazy Train ride and hope we can find some justice for GS and expose LS for who she truly is, not insane IMO opinion but just a person who felt that the attention wasn't focused on her and the child was taking away from the " All about me!" time who has exposed her evil side who will do evil things to remove others to keep her the center of attention.

Well made it here after spending all night and lost count of the cups of coffee drank to sift through all the thread's along with what's been reported by news outlets. It didn't take me long maybe three or four threads in to put an eyeball on a suspect just with LS's erratic behavior along with her movements after GS went missing. What broke my heart was the way GS was found and what was done to him along with the distance she went to dispose of this child who had nothing but a beautiful future ahead of him. I've looked at many pics of LS and once again I see in the eyes and face of another demon hiding behind a so- called caring human, if those words can even be said. As in the AM case where he was found guilty on all charges, praise be I see the same exact actions in a way to evade and mislead authorities. The brutality of the killing speaks volumes as well, shot along with being stabbed up to 18 times and it looks like GS had fought back as well. IMO LS has put up so many red flags to keep her directly in the suspect circle and why she is set to stand trial for this horrific crime on a beautiful life though the defense is saying mystery killer came into the house and performed this crime. Now when the walls have closed in LS is going with the insanity plea but sure went through a lot of work to dispose of GS and what burns as well is she enlisted her daughter to pick up supplies to clean up the crime scene. I'm planted here now with another Crazy Train ride and hope we can find some justice for GS and expose LS for who she truly is, not insane IMO opinion but just a person who felt that the attention wasn't focused on her and the child was taking away from the " All about me!" time who has exposed her evil side who will do evil things to remove others to keep her the center of attention.
Have you watched the YouTube vidie where he tells her he's bleeding. There was only one and then later that part was cut off. Believe it or not SHE put it on youtube.

Last edited:
Have you watch the YouTube vidie where he tells her he's bleeding. There was only one and then later that part was cut off. Believe it or not SHE put it on youtube.

Have you watched the YouTube vidie where he tells her he's bleeding. There was only one and then later that part was cut off. Believe it or not SHE put it on youtube.
I think originally it was on her FB. She was posting a ton of garbage, some from her own account, some from fake accounts. Some stuff was deleted and the re-uploaded with edits, IIRC. She was and is, a real piece of work.

I think originally it was on her FB. She was posting a ton of garbage, some from her own account, some from fake accounts. Some stuff was deleted and the re-uploaded with edits, IIRC. She was and is, a real piece of work.
That's right I forgot!

Just finished up over at the PM trial after following it from the start and sad to say nothing surprises me about the dark depth of human nature. Capable of such beautiful dreams and horrible nightmares.
If interested, check out Letecia Stauch YT interview….I don’t want to be judgy, but I will take ownership of it here. Interview was a complete giveaway…red flags, imo. Didn't even need to see her face. Tone, voice, words, spoke loud and clear (moo). No mincing of words. She did the interview early on and I knew then she did something horrible to Gannon.

Once it all came to light of what happened to Gannon I knew I would never forget Gannon. Her eyes are dead. She needs to give it up... she's not insane. Only trying to take the loser easy way out because she can. moo

Last edited:
If interested, check out Leticia Stauch YT interview….I don’t want to be judgy, but I will take ownership of it here. Interview was a complete giveaway…red flags, imo. Didn't even need to see her face. Tone, voice, words, spoke loud and clear (moo). No mincing of words. She did the interview early on and I knew then she did something horrible to Gannon.

Once it all came to light of what happened to Gannon I knew I would never forget Gannon. Her eyes are dead. She needs to give it up... she's not insane. Only trying to take the loser easy way out because she can. moo
Will do thanks so much and filing through all about LS to get a deeper look into the actual "entity" behind the skin of this woman. You know me, must embrace the madness to better understand people like this.

If interested, check out Leticia Stauch YT interview….I don’t want to be judgy, but I will take ownership of it here. Interview was a complete giveaway…red flags, imo. Didn't even need to see her face. Tone, voice, words, spoke loud and clear (moo). No mincing of words. She did the interview early on and I knew then she did something horrible to Gannon.

Doesn't "insane" mean the perp must spend whole life in mental facility?
I would think prison might be more acceptable.

JMO

I can not access this link. It just comes back to this page with nothing opening. Is there a difference link you can post?
Hey, @Niner, Not sure why you aren't able to access site. Anyway, see site:

Colorado Judicial Branch and type in search Letecia Stauch and all records pull.

20CR1358 People v. Leticia Stauch (12/28/21 through Present)

Most recent, is linked below:

Last edited:
If interested, check out Letecia Stauch YT interview….I don’t want to be judgy, but I will take ownership of it here. Interview was a complete giveaway…red flags, imo. Didn't even need to see her face. Tone, voice, words, spoke loud and clear (moo). No mincing of words. She did the interview early on and I knew then she did something horrible to Gannon.

WOW! just finished watching the interview and just getting a read on her voice, diversion tactic and saying GS is alive and when he comes home will set everything right, expecting an apology from all those who've been pointing the finger at her knowing that he wouldn't be coming home alive. The way the evil part of the mind works, ability to just shut off emotion or fake it and hearing not one ounce of authentic empathy for GS. She does have emotions but just not on the same wavelength that most of us do. They are used to manipulate, sway or divert you from her true intentions.

Stock up the bar car on the crazy train! This could be a wild ride!

Let us hope the good people of CO can serve justice on this evil demon and bring some sort of peace to the family and friends of that beautiful soul.

Stock up the bar car on the crazy train! This could be a wild ride!

Let us hope the good people of CO can serve justice on this evil demon and bring some sort of peace to the family and friends of that beautiful soul.
Agreed on the crazy train. Remember when she maneuvered out of her handcuffs and attacked the LE bringing her back to CO??! That was so insane, no pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73