Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @Niner, Not sure why you aren't able to access site. Anyway, see site:...
@Niner probably can't access the site as she's not in US. I know about this case from the beginning, and am now looking towards a trial. When's that going to happen I wonder? Please if you can provide the next court date? Also please, I'd be interested in an update as to when this is going to trial? Thank You for all your updates on the Murdaugh Trial. :)

So glad to see this case finally going to trial next month! Gannon no longer gets a chance to have a meal. IMO.

Hope judge will dismiss her lawsuit.

Leticia Stauch has a pending federal lawsuit claiming her first and eighth amendment rights were violated in jail. Stauch names a medical service provider, and a food service provider, as well as two El Paso County deputies in the complaint.

Stauch claims she's been mistreated while in jail by claiming she was not properly given kosher food and that the jail neglected to give her medical care.

Seriously? Not "given Kosher food"? Did she eat exclusively Kosher prior to arrest? Had she ever gone to temple prior to her arrest? Not negating religious fervor after arrest, but there is an easy solution to this, many jails provide a "vegan" alternative, that meets all religious needs, including kosher and muslim.

I hope she enjoys vegan prison food. Oatmeal, peanut butter sandwiches, and beans.

.... Please if you can provide the next court date? Also please, I'd be interested in an update as to when this is going to trial? Thank You for all your updates on the Murdaugh Trial. :)
So glad to see this case finally going to trial next month! Gannon no longer gets a chance to have a meal. IMO.
I found your post from Feb. 2nd, and now I'm excited that the trial date must be right around the corner. Will we be able to watch it?

Date Len Appearance Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
3/9/23 - Escape
1:30 PM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Review WAppearance of Parties D212020CR3170 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)

3/9/23 - Murder
1:30 PM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Pre-Trial Readiness Conference D212020CR1358 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)

3/20/23 - Escape
9:00 AM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Review WAppearance of Parties D212020CR3170 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)

3/20/23 - Murder
9:00 AM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Jury Trial D212020CR1358 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)

link: Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search
Found this too. I need to go back and catch up.

Counting the days until Tee lands in the “big house” never to see the light of day again.

She’s far from insane. She’s a narcissistic sociopath. She’s a child abuser. She’s a killer and she’s a disgrace to the human race.

I hope she endures a long and torturous life eating peanut butter sandwiches and bologna.

She’s the worst of the worse.

Been here since day 1 and will be here until the last day.

Gannon is my hero!

MOO

Stock up the bar car on the crazy train! This could be a wild ride!

Let us hope the good people of CO can serve justice on this evil demon and bring some sort of peace to the family and friends of that beautiful soul.
Locked stocked and ready for this case and once again we are facing another dark self- absorbed soul who from what I can see is going to ride her not guilty plea to the bitter end. She's still looking for someone to show that she's insane and ride that pale horse instead of facing the judgement of just a woman who just wanted a defenseless boy out of her life by any means. So the ole train is parked in town and open to drop in and mingle and have a drink or two, meet new sleuths and put a plan together to keep LS in the blinding light of truth and not given the chance to scurry back to the shadows of her lies which has been bringing her some evil comfort.

Locked stocked and ready for this case and once again we are facing another dark self- absorbed soul who from what I can see is going to ride her not guilty plea to the bitter end. She's still looking for someone to show that she's insane and ride that pale horse instead of facing the judgement of just a woman who just wanted a defenseless boy out of her life by any means. So the ole train is parked in town and open to drop in and mingle and have a drink or two, meet new sleuths and put a plan together to keep LS in the blinding light of truth and not given the chance to scurry back to the shadows of her lies which has been bringing her some evil comfort.
She is never going to take responsibility for Gannon’s death.

She wants us to think she’s insane so she’s not responsible. Then there’s Eguardo and the ex con she decided to try and say killed him.

Nope not her but…if it was her…then she was insane and not her fault.

Bring it on. Can’t wait to watch her go down.

MOO

She is never going to take responsibility for Gannon’s death.

She wants us to think she’s insane so she’s not responsible. Then there’s Eguardo and the ex con she decided to try and say killed him.

Nope not her but…if it was her…then she was insane and not her fault.

Bring it on. Can’t wait to watch her go down.

MOO
Agreed all around her will become expendable as she tries to jump into the insane pool and splash about. They are always looking for someone that they can draw in close then the next moment you have been tossed under her bus. With LS its buyer beware so to speak.

Judge Werner said he intends to have 12 jurors and six additional alternates for the trial. To protect the identities of the jurors, the trial will only have live audio streaming and will be addressed by juror seat number.

;)
Okay, I missed confirmation that trial maybe televised. This is good news. Apology for any confusion.

Last edited:
Hi, @Cindizzi, do you by chance have a link to Judge's request to last hearing? I missed it. TIA
The reporting from that hearing was a bit confusing at first in regards to cameras in the Courtroom during trial.
I think this clears it up :

At 1:50

Edited because I posted the wrong WS post and added this video
@arielilane sorry for confusion!

Last edited:
Pretty obvious observation but I just want to footnote it here -- fresh from the Murdaugh saga, I think it's important to note that -- duh -- evil walks among us. He used people. That's what psychopaths and sociopaths do. But what makes them fit in is that they seem like regular people. They laugh, they cry. The difference though IMO is that they use emotions. Charades. Means to an end. Look at T. Demanding apologies, special treatment -- collecting injustices while herself being an utterly deplorable person, committing the worst of the worst.

How in hell's name are her attorneys going to keep her from testifying? Unless she's doped into catatonia, I don't see how they'll even keep her quiet in the court room. I wouldn't mind seeing Creighton Waters, the prosecutor from the Murdaugh trial, take her down though. On the stand, dumpster fire for the defense. Dumpster fire with eyelashes.

Mostly I'm eager for her to fade into anonymity. She won't like prison, and I'm good with that.

JMO

Leticia Stauch case still on course for a jury trial in late March​

The jury trial process is expected to start on March 20 with an estimated 2 weeks of jury selection, an expected start of evidence presentation no later than April 3, and about 6 weeks for the presentation of the case.

Judge Greg Werner said two members of the press, one print and one electronic, will be allowed in the courtroom for jury selection only. Only audio recording will be allowed during this process. As of right now, no cameras will be allowed in the courtroom to cover the actual trial process.

Pretty obvious observation but I just want to footnote it here -- fresh from the Murdaugh saga, I think it's important to note that -- duh -- evil walks among us. He used people. That's what psychopaths and sociopaths do. But what makes them fit in is that they seem like regular people. They laugh, they cry. The difference though IMO is that they use emotions. Charades. Means to an end. Look at T. Demanding apologies, special treatment -- collecting injustices while herself being an utterly deplorable person, committing the worst of the worst.

How in hell's name are her attorneys going to keep her from testifying? Unless she's doped into catatonia, I don't see how they'll even keep her quiet in the court room. I wouldn't mind seeing Creighton Waters, the prosecutor from the Murdaugh trial, take her down though. On the stand, dumpster fire for the defense. Dumpster fire with eyelashes.

Mostly I'm eager for her to fade into anonymity. She won't like prison, and I'm good with that.

JMO
Agreed and believe she's the type that needs that extra attention and run to the box to testify just to be in that spotlight. Then take all on some mindbending version of everything as she puts her best effort into coming across as meek and harmless and that she could never do such a horrible act

Leticia Stauch case still on course for a jury trial in late March​

The jury trial process is expected to start on March 20 with an estimated 2 weeks of jury selection, an expected start of evidence presentation no later than April 3, and about 6 weeks for the presentation of the case.

Judge Greg Werner said two members of the press, one print and one electronic, will be allowed in the courtroom for jury selection only. Only audio recording will be allowed during this process. As of right now, no cameras will be allowed in the courtroom to cover the actual trial process.
I fixed my reply to include this video - sorry for confusion.

1:50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member