Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporting from that hearing was a bit confusing at first in regards to cameras in the Courtroom during trial.
I think this clears it up :

At 1:50

Edited because I posted the wrong WS post and added this video
@arielilane sorry for confusion!
Got it! Thank you.
I posted that same footage yesterday and didn't catch reporter's comment at the end. :rolleyes:

Reporter: "The plan we heard from the judge is to live stream this trial".

Agreed on the crazy train. Remember when she maneuvered out of her handcuffs and attacked the LE bringing her back to CO??! That was so insane, no pun intended.

Happens when you work on caging a demon but we're going to work on putting this one in a nice dark hole and prison suits her just fine.

Judge Gregory Werner ordered all court documents for the trial be submitted by Feb. 13, which includes Stauch’s sanity reports from experts. All other motions are to be submitted by March 9. The presentation of evidence will begin on April 3.

4th Judicial District Attorney Michael Allen asked for six weeks of trial for the presentation of evidence due to the delay in receiving Stauch’s sanity reports.

“I think if it’s pretty extensive in its findings and what the basis for different conclusions might be, we might have to put on more evidence than we otherwise would have,” said DA Allen. He also stated that the Prosecution plans to bring in many people to testify due to the scope of the case.

Starting March 20, a jury selection process will begin. Judge Werner said he aims to bring in 75 jurors a day for a total of 110 jurors over a span of 11 to 15 days. Seven to ten jurors of the 75 would be qualified. He expects to lose about 25% to 30% of this pool of qualified jurors.

Judge Werner said he intends to have 12 jurors and six additional alternates for the trial. To protect the identities of the jurors, the trial will only have live audio streaming and will be addressed by juror seat number.
I just can’t wait until this evil thing is sentenced to prison.

Got it! Thank you.
I posted that same footage yesterday and didn't catch reporter's comment at the end. :rolleyes:

I knew he said it because I attended the February 2 hearing via WebEx! I know the reporters were trying to multitask and somehow just heard the “ audio only “ part. Thank goodness Nicole caught it.

Oh, it'll be a real treat to watch her go down. I hope they go ahead and televise it.
  • Jury Selection on March 20, 2023
  • Trial start s/b April 3, 2023 (start of presenting evidence and that might go on for 6 wks.)

Oh, it'll be a real treat to watch her go down. I hope they go ahead and televise it.
  • Jury Selection on March 20, 2023
  • Trial start s/b April 3, 2023 (start of presenting evidence and that might go on for 6 wks.)
I hope we find out for sure about expanded media coverage on March 9.

B04DF4F0-C0F0-4CBB-ADE6-8B41981F993C.jpeg

I am interested in her defense. Thank goodness for the neighbor's video. She is mentally ill? Does mental illness include lying to cover up murder?
In the letter she wrote to the judge in August. 2020, she seemed very competent, informed, and even signed her name Dr. She claimed she earned a doctorate, but not sure of this. Aside from her claims of threats that she received in her peanut butter and other food items in jail, she seemed no more than just a plain old sane liar trying to be set free.

Why 6 weeks? The evidence is overwhelming. Or is it because half the trial will be selecting a jury that hasn't already found her guilty?
The quote confuses me a bit but here's an explanation..

4th Judicial District Attorney Michael Allen asked for six weeks of trial for the presentation of evidence due to the delay in receiving Stauch’s sanity reports.

“I think if it’s pretty extensive in its findings and what the basis for different conclusions might be, we might have to put on more evidence than we otherwise would have,” said DA Allen. He also stated that the Prosecution plans to bring in many people to testify due to the scope of the case.

I had some nice people send me the whole motions! I thought it was a new one but this is from Dec. & I already had it...

And me too - awaiting for this creature to stay in jail/prison forever....

I can’t wait for this one. Gannon has stuck in my mind ever since I saw that video where she actually filmed her own evil. The one where she blamed Gannon for the carpet mess (candle wax?) and we think she had already assaulted Gannon. I hope that will be shown to jurors; I will never watch it again however, the sound of poor Gannon in pain and trying to appease her is too horrifying.

Justice for Gannon.

Got it! Thank you.

I'm confused by the issue of televising/live streaming.

The defense objected to expanded media coverage back in 2020. The judge did issue an order that same month allowing expanded coverage of the advisement based on a request by KOAA. But the order made clear the order covered only the advisement.

I've not seen an order allowing expanded trial coverage although at the end of the video posted above the reporter claims there are plans for the trial to be live streamed. But this link

from 2/2/23 says

"As of right now, no cameras will be allowed in the courtroom to cover the actual trial process."

If it has been decided cameras are going to be in the courtroom during the trial wouldn't there be a written order? Or are we supposed to assume there is a "plan" to allow audio and video of the trial simply because the judge said during jury selection only 2 members of the press could attend (one print one electronic) and coverage would be limited to audio only? So based on that limitation there must not be restrictions during the actual trial? That doesn't really make sense to me.
JMO

Pretty obvious observation but I just want to footnote it here -- fresh from the Murdaugh saga, I think it's important to note that -- duh -- evil walks among us. He used people. That's what psychopaths and sociopaths do. But what makes them fit in is that they seem like regular people. They laugh, they cry. The difference though IMO is that they use emotions. Charades. Means to an end. Look at T. Demanding apologies, special treatment -- collecting injustices while herself being an utterly deplorable person, committing the worst of the worst.

How in hell's name are her attorneys going to keep her from testifying? Unless she's doped into catatonia, I don't see how they'll even keep her quiet in the court room. I wouldn't mind seeing Creighton Waters, the prosecutor from the Murdaugh trial, take her down though. On the stand, dumpster fire for the defense. Dumpster fire with eyelashes.

Mostly I'm eager for her to fade into anonymity. She won't like prison, and I'm good with that.

JMO
agreed. I worry for Gannon’s mom and dad and honestly his mom mostly because we all know how disrespectful TS is. I’m not looking forward to seeing the games played by TS. Gannon’s parents already have the unbearable loss of their son to deal with and they don’t need any of LS‘s worthless crap. moo

I'm confused by the issue of televising/live streaming.

The defense objected to expanded media coverage back in 2020. The judge did issue an order that same month allowing expanded coverage of the advisement based on a request by KOAA. But the order made clear the order covered only the advisement.

I've not seen an order allowing expanded trial coverage although at the end of the video posted above the reporter claims there are plans for the trial to be live streamed. But this link

from 2/2/23 says

"As of right now, no cameras will be allowed in the courtroom to cover the actual trial process."

If it has been decided cameras are going to be in the courtroom during the trial wouldn't there be a written order? Or are we supposed to assume there is a "plan" to allow audio and video of the trial simply because the judge said during jury selection only 2 members of the press could attend (one print one electronic) and coverage would be limited to audio only? So based on that limitation there must not be restrictions during the actual trial? That doesn't really make sense to me.
JMO
I am too! Lol

• Jury selection is not live stream.
  • Thus far, Not confirmed that trial will be live stream but is pending further details from judge to live stream trial and allow cameras in the courtroom.
  • As of now, trial will be audio.

Hopefully, judge will allow cameras in the courtroom as trial is at taxpayers expense.
moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members