Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that says " for offenses charged after July 1, 2020". I wonder if that means convicted after that date? I mean, if they charge her now would it still fall under the death penalty timeline?

Charges will be filed well before July 1.

She's going to be dp eligible.

Dan May is leaving office at the end of this year due to term limits.

He may decide to out with a bang.
Or, in this case, a needle.

They use lethal injection in CO.
Not firing squad.
Unfortunately.

JMO.

So I know Americans elect many of their LE and justice officials, but the cult of personality around this DA Dan May on these forums is kinda creepy. I mean, I'm happy everyone thinks he'll throw the book at LS but I just find it so weird that individuals are such influential public figures.

But if a murder occurred before this date????????????????????????
I believe DP applies if charged before that date.

Death penalty repealed in Coloardo

capital offense charges in Colorado were limited to class 1 felonies. These include:

Starting July 1, 2020, the only possible sentence for these crimes is life in prison. (There is no mandatory parole for class 1 felonies.)

after reading about TS prior arrests I feel so so bad for poor Gannon, there is no telling what he has had to put up with all this time living with that woman, no telling how many times she has flew off the handle and beat him, he had to witness her raging and yelling and Lord only knows what else, he has probably been scared for years in her care...that poor poor child!

Do you think the search was postponed and happened elsewhere? To avoid the press perhaps.
T has been arrested on suspicion of murder, do you think Gannons body was found elsewhere?
It's sickening to think about all of this.
Poor little lad.
His mother stated it was a mother's role to put a bandaid on a boo boo :( the trauma of not being there for Gannon will haunt her for the rest of her life.
I'm holding back the tears.
It's too much.

Last edited:
Gannon Stauch’s stepmother Letecia “Tecia” Stauch has been arrested for suspicion of murder. It’s been nearly five weeks since Gannon Stauch was reported missing.

Sources close to the parents of Gannon said that Gannon’s parents were informed Monday morning that Tecia was arrested.

The Sheriff’s Office will be holding a press conference today at noon at Centennial Hall, located at 200 S. Cascade Avenue, in Colorado Springs to announce a major development in the Gannon Stauch case.

Gannon Stauch's Stepmother Letecia Stauch Arrested For Investigation Of Murder
Oh my God!! Finally!

I remember some poster mentioned that the particular branch of military he is in is a special operation. They could have used TS and everything else she did to Gannon as part of that plot. She is also strikingly confident she won’t be held to account for any of it.

Wow, I'm away for a couple of hours and I have 20+ pages to catch up on! Just stopping here to say this might for in with what @kittythehare posted yesterday... I don't have a quote handy, but something along the lines of LS sounding similar to a certain group / creed she has researched.

That's too way out there for me to accept at this point, but d***, that would be mind-blowing.

edit to say Oh dear God, I just read about the arrest. Nvm all my drivel above. That poor child!!!!

I am new here. Been lurking a while, especially for Gannon. The arrest has prompted me to comment. I am originally from the Pee Dee/Grand Strand area of SC and I currently live upstate SC. Im very familiar with the beach, Loris, and Marion. I thought I would say that I actually felt good knowing she was picked up in MB which means held at J. Reuben Long Detention Center. Trust me, that's not somewhere you want to be even held for a little bit. I know all jails are gross but that ones on another level. They catch all the street action, criminal visitors, local junk going on and it's just bad in comparison to a jail somewhere that isn't tourist-y. So everyone have a smile (even for a second) knowing she isn't in a remotely cushy place and hopefully she breaks.
Great to know thanks for sharing that! :D And welcome!

And no more duck lips. :rolleyes:

There's a grim satisfaction in watching these malignant narcissists like Tee, Watts, and Frazee submit to being just another mugshot, just another inmate. After they thought they were so special that they deserved to take such beautiful, loving humans from the world for their own pleasure and convenience. And then that they were so much smarter than everyone that they would never be caught. Yes, this is one mugshot I am really going to like seeing.
She’ll always be Cousin It to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member