Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a moment and thinking about TS’s daughter H. I’m so sorry. This can’t be easy for you either. Now with both your parents gone I hope you have love and support around you.

This was my second thought when I heard the news, right after thinking of how the parents must be feeling. The whole family will need lots of prayers and support in the upcoming months. I imagine this trial will be much worse even than what we have witnessed the past 5 weeks.

You're a normal, loving human being. I have so many years of forensic work (40!) that I have learned to steel myself. Once a week had gone by and Gannon was still missing, I was ready for the worst news. But the world should not be full of people like me, it should be full of people like you.
I tell myself after every child case no more,but here I am again. I learned quilting helps me to cope with the ugliness,and cruelty of this world. There's just something about making something snuggly for someone else that is so healing.
MOO

Stopping to breath for a minute and saying a prayer above all that Gannon is found. I believe that this weekend's searches lead to enough evidence for TS's arrest, but "suspected murder" doesn't sound like they've found his body yet.

Please find Gannon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member