Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there everyone. I am new here, well I've been lurking since Gannon went missing. I made an account this morning hoping to add to the conversation but most of my thoughts had already been discussed. When I saw that Tee had been arrested I cried. Part relief that they finally arrested her and the rest just pure grief for the loss of that sweet little angel. May God bless his family and anyone else affected by the loss of Gannon. Especially Landen, Al and his sisters.
Welcome to WS! We’ve been waiting for this - glad to have you here.
Sheriff: 'Major development' in disappearance of Gannon Stauch; stepmother reportedly arrested - KRDO
By Andrew McMillan
NEW
Published March 2, 2020 10:06 am
Sheriff: ‘Major development’ in disappearance of Gannon Stauch; stepmother reportedly arrested
Untitled-design-7-860x484.png

Letecia Stauch, Gannon Stauch
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) -- The El Paso County Sheriff's Office says a major development has been made in the disappearance case of Gannon Stauch.

The 11-year-old boy, originally reported as a runaway on Jan. 27, still hasn't been found.

A press conference has been announced for noon on Monday. We'll stream ...

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

BREAKING: A family spokesperson tells me Gannon’s stepmother has been arrested for first degree murder in the Myrtle Beach area. Heading to press conference at noon. Will stream it live on @KDVR

I'll post this again:

Okay, so TS has been arrested at least 15 times (some of these when she was quite young). Of these, several are violent and there are convictions. It looks like she pleaded to lesser charges on most of them.

These include Domestic Violence, Simple Assault, False Bomb Thread and others. It sounds to me as if she may have stalked and threatened her previous spouse.

This is why I kept saying there was more to her dismissal and removal of her license in SC. Usually, schools choose the most straightforward way of firing/removing a license, rather than get in a long drawn-out legal battle. People get hired to teach (probationary) with no one in HR getting criminal records, but once at a school, it's a rare principal that doesn't immediately look up an employee's records if there are any problems. And judging just from her criminal record, she has had constant problems.

Her last known arrest that I can find was in 2010, so she was in her mid-20's. Criminal Domestic Violence (no conviction, looks to be an open charge, statute has probably run).

I have reason to believe she may also have interacted with military police. She can't control herself. With 15 arrests for mostly violent offenses (including a conviction for destruction of property), she has obviously had more than one outburst in her life.

Can we now talk about the carpet video??
---------------

So...can we talk her SM posts now too?

So I know Americans elect many of their LE and justice officials, but the cult of personality around this DA Dan May on these forums is kinda creepy. I mean, I'm happy everyone thinks he'll throw the book at LS but I just find it so weird that individuals are such influential public figures.
He's a great prosecutor. I'm not sure there is anything creepy or cult-like in stating it.

Regarding CO repeal of the death penalty that just occurred last week. I'll try to come back & link an article, but I saw numerous reports & read a lot about this thinking about Gannon's case. As long as the crime was committed and charged BEFORE July 1, 2020 the perp would still be eligible for the the death penalty.

So T better do some post-splaining and tell what she did & reveal where Gannon is!!!!!

Okay, so TS has been arrested at least 15 times (some of these when she was quite young). Of these, several are violent and there are convictions. It looks like she pleaded to lesser charges on most of them.

These include Domestic Violence, Simple Assault, False Bomb Thread and others. It sounds to me as if she may have stalked and threatened her previous spouse.

This is why I kept saying there was more to her dismissal and removal of her license in SC. Usually, schools choose the most straightforward way of firing/removing a license, rather than get in a long drawn-out legal battle. People get hired to teach (probationary) with no one in HR getting criminal records, but once at a school, it's a rare principal that doesn't immediately look up an employee's records if there are any problems. And judging just from her criminal record, she has had constant problems.

Her last known arrest that I can find was in 2010, so she was in her mid-20's. Criminal Domestic Violence (no conviction, looks to be an open charge, statute has probably run).

I have reason to believe she may also have interacted with military police. She can't control herself. With 15 arrests for mostly violent offenses (including a conviction for destruction of property), she has obviously had more than one outburst in her life.

Can we now talk about the carpet video??
Where have you found all of these arrest records? TIA

Stepmom of Gannon Stauch arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder | 9news.com
Adding this link which was thoughtfully added already by susiQ (thanks !).
First degree.
They are going for severe charges.
This was no "accident" and lit looks like they have evidence to prove it.
Thoughts and prayers to Gannon's parents and little sister.

I'm wondering what part if any step mom's daughter had in it or knew about ?
The part where TS says Gannon hurt his foot in the garage on the woodworking tools-- hence the blood and clean up -- and stated "We bandaged him up".
Who was "we" ?
A lot more is going to be revealed at trial.
If step mom's daughter is innocent-- then at least she can be grateful to be free of the wicked, vile monster.

I am posting for first time in the Gannon thread, but I have been trying to keep up with the convos and updates! You guys are awesome in your postings, IMO. I just wanted to add and idk if I'm behind with this or not, but to charge her with first-degree murder, the LE has some very credible and solid evidence! They are not going to make a charge unless they know it will stick!!! These LE have been working so hard and IMO, done some fantastic work!
They are doing a search today at a monument, is this new today or am I that far behind? Anyone? Tia
ETA: I have been praying for this baby to be found safe! This makes me sick, just like all child cases!!

El Paso County Sheriff's Department - They handle law enforcement in the unincorporated areas of El Paso County. However, because of the size of the incorporated area of the city of Colorado Springs, I imagine they have to work together pretty closely. For example, if there is an officer-involved shooting, the county will investigate if city is involved and vice-versa.
Thanks! My bad. I was just too excited to post that I didn't go and check first and knew I was probably wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025