Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you - yes, I've been waiting. Very patiently. I will say that list is one reason I was confident they would eventually charge her.

While she's been "clean" of charges for 9-10 years, I'm guessing her behavior migrated into more devious and hard to detect acts of abuse and transgression.

I also imagine there are way more incidents involving TS's temper and scary behavior, just not reported. I also believe that family members (including AS and LH) know a heckuva lot about her and her typical behavior.

I will be very surprised if TS's daughter wasn't interviewed more than once and I am guessing TS has blabbed a lot, not just to her daughter, but to many others. All of those "private" FB messages...lordomighty, they may have a ton of stuff on her.

I bet the rental car's geotag data was relevant, too (and her admission in public of being the one who rented it, etc, might have helped - they already knew she paid for it, but she goes and admits she was driving it during that 28 hour period - and I also bet AS's information about that car contradicted TS's).

I wonder if the found objects (by the side of the road, such as a piece of wood and some piece of clothing) came into play. I feel they are very close to finding Gannon.
Considering how she was charged they must have substantial evidence that the crime occurred (murder) and that she is linked to it. Since they have had the video and other evidence from the house for some time and were not able to make an arrest I can only surmise the major development is external to the house; either a body or a cache of disposed evidence with her linked to it somehow.

So I know Americans elect many of their LE and justice officials, but the cult of personality around this DA Dan May on these forums is kinda creepy. I mean, I'm happy everyone thinks he'll throw the book at LS but I just find it so weird that individuals are such influential public figures.

There is no "cult of personality" (way to go in demeaning an entire group of people) around Dan May. The man has an amazing track record. It's a admiration of competence. Now it would be only fair for you to reveal where you're from, that competence is not an admired trait. Why is it creepy to admire a man whose professional record is so strong?

You find it weird that an individual is a prosecutor? I've never heard of a system (anywhere) where there wasn't someone in charge of prosecution for the State. He's hardly influential at this point, in the public domain - he's a lame duck and will be leaving office before this is over.

It's just that some of us have followed his career (this is WS after all) and trust that he knows when to prosecute. He is a national figure in the realm of "no body" cases, and that's why he's talked about so approvingly. Surely expertise is not a reason to say someone is a cult leader?

I have no clue what May's personality is.

Y'all are moving FAST.

Yes Horry County would be J Reuben Long (same place that the Moorers were booked for those who followed Heather Elvis) it sometimes takes hours for their booking site to catch up.
Yes she's here in Horry county & if I'm privy to any photos or news reports I'll post ASAP. However I'm at work so you guys may catch it before me. I'm at least thrilled she's arrested.

What records will be able to be released today please???
Arrest warrant??
Like will we find out some of the info that they have on her ??
In another Colorado case, the Berreth case, we saw a few court documents released online the day Frazee was arrested, which was 12/21, but they were just motions and orders.

The real treasure trove of info was released in early March some time after his probable cause hearing, iirc.

Talk about a mountain of evidence!
I think we're going to see even more voluminous evidence in this case.

Because of all. her. incessant. talking.

She's dug her own grave her, and buried herself with shovelful after shovelful of lies.

Dan's going to need a backhoe to dump all the evidence into the courthouse.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'll post this again:

Okay, so TS has been arrested at least 15 times (some of these when she was quite young). Of these, several are violent and there are convictions. It looks like she pleaded to lesser charges on most of them.

These include Domestic Violence, Simple Assault, False Bomb Thread and others. It sounds to me as if she may have stalked and threatened her previous spouse.

This is why I kept saying there was more to her dismissal and removal of her license in SC. Usually, schools choose the most straightforward way of firing/removing a license, rather than get in a long drawn-out legal battle. People get hired to teach (probationary) with no one in HR getting criminal records, but once at a school, it's a rare principal that doesn't immediately look up an employee's records if there are any problems. And judging just from her criminal record, she has had constant problems.

Her last known arrest that I can find was in 2010, so she was in her mid-20's. Criminal Domestic Violence (no conviction, looks to be an open charge, statute has probably run).

I have reason to believe she may also have interacted with military police. She can't control herself. With 15 arrests for mostly violent offenses (including a conviction for destruction of property), she has obviously had more than one outburst in her life.

Can we now talk about the carpet video??
---------------

So...can we talk her SM posts now too?
And a false bomb threat? Who does that except for a really crazy person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli