Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this goes without being said, but no matter how sick, jealous, self-centered, egotistic, sadistic, evil, (I could go on).........poor, innocent, sweet Gannon paid with his life! Why couldn't she have just figured out another way to get what she wanted?????!!!!! A child's life, really!?!?!?!?! Thank goodness she is now removed from society & the lives of the Stauch family because I worry Gannon's little sister would've been next :(

I'm so sad & angry right now, I can't even put it into words!

Gannon you are always in my thoughts, sweet boy!

Seeing her finally arrested for 1st degree murder just makes this all too real. I find myself wondering how she could plan and execute Gannon's murder after raising and knowing him for so many years. Watching him grow up, being a part of his life, being a family. Now to see how blatantly evil she is, will she reveal where she put Gannon! I will never understand the darkness that walks this earth.

I thought I’d be happy, but I can’t stop the tears.
I’m just so sad... I never met him but this little man really touched my heart. I really hope Gannon can make it home.

I totally understand @Happygolucky123 .... I was so happy a few min ago when i first read the news but now reality sets in. She killed him and he is most likely not alive. Devastating... Gannon, you deserved the world... you should be alive today...

Not sure if this has already been shared, but looks like she’s all over the place as far as her education and intended careers go. She supposedly got a PhD from an online school and her Instagram name is Dr.Stauch. Again, not sure if this has been shared before. She seems like a complete idiot; I’m shocked she could complete any degrees.

Tecia Lynn's Page

Tecia Stauch (@dr.stauch) • Instagram photos and videos

I bet LE fought over who got to be the one to say "you're under arrest" and put the cuffs on her!!!!!!

They also told her she had the "right to remain silent" but I'd bet the bank that she wasn't!!!!

Wow, you can do all that and still GET a teaching license? Must be hurtin' for teachers down there.
Not just her criminal record. Her spelling,and grammar is worse than mine. SMH. If I had kid/s in any school she's been working at,I would be marching straight to the admins office,and demanding answers. MOO

I am new here. Been lurking a while, especially for Gannon. The arrest has prompted me to comment. I am originally from the Pee Dee/Grand Strand area of SC and I currently live upstate SC. Im very familiar with the beach, Loris, and Marion. I thought I would say that I actually felt good knowing she was picked up in MB which means held at J. Reuben Long Detention Center. Trust me, that's not somewhere you want to be even held for a little bit. I know all jails are gross but that ones on another level. They catch all the street action, criminal visitors, local junk going on and it's just bad in comparison to a jail somewhere that isn't tourist-y. So everyone have a smile (even for a second) knowing she isn't in a remotely cushy place and hopefully she breaks.

Thank you so much for that! I'm guessing there's a pretty long line for processing as well. I also bet she didn't get to take her hair products or makeup with her.

Um - they just did? When someone is arrested for a crime, it's a criminal case.

I think they were giving TS enough rope and she took it and ran. There's no requirement to announce that something is criminal, DA's just file charges and voilà! it's criminal!

Yes, that was a bit of sarcasm. It's long been a bone of contention for me that they wouldn't come out and say that this was clearly criminal. They had the DA in the house for goodness sakes! I'm just happy she's in custody and we may hear a bit more about what they've been doing/have found.

Maybe she can be an assistant in her cell block like Tammy Moorer? Oh the thought of the two of them becoming acquainted in prison, now that's SCARY!!!!!!!
Are we sure they are not already? I swear there must be a connection between the two. TS has taken so much out of TM’s playbook right down to how to hide a body to never be found again. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member