Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed emotions here. Sitting here with a lump in my throat. So happy they arrested the step monster. So sad for what she may have done to poor GS. Such a cute little boy. Unnecessary. She’s a disgusting excuse for a human.

Thanks to all the sleuthers here throughout these many threads that stuck it out and helped to put these puzzle pieces together.

I second this!!! But if they haven't found Gannon, we have more work to do!

In another Colorado case, the Berreth case, we saw a few court documents released online the day Frazee was arrested, but they were just motions and orders.

The real treasure trove of info was released in March after his probable cause hearing.

Talk about a mountain of evidence!
I think we're going to see even more voluminous evidence in this case.

Because of all. her. incessant. talking.

She's dug her own grave, with shovelful after shovelful of lies.

Dan's going to need a backhoe to dump all the evidence into the courthouse.

JMO.
Thank you @GordianKnot for answering :)
WOW!!! YES It's going to be quite a show!!!
Probably pretty shocking as well I think :(

How long had she been in South Carolina?

I don’t know how long she was there this time, but did find the following info

Missing Colorado 11-year-old's stepmother arrested in South Carolina
According to voter registration information, Stauch's stepmother lived in South Carolina most of her life, but did stay for some time in Robeson County, Pembroke and Lumberton. His father has previously lived in North Charleston and Horry County in South Carolina. His biological mother previously lived in Fayetteville and Wilmington in North Carolina.

Thank you so much for that! I'm guessing there's a pretty long line for processing as well. I also bet she didn't get to take her hair products or makeup with her.

I have the page set to show today’s bookings in order of booking time (most recent to oldest). It’s 1:21 now (EST) and the most recent booking was at 12:48. If she was arrested this morning, she should be in there by now. Wonder if they’re not posting it there yet for some reason...

Not just her criminal record. Her spelling,and grammar is worse than mine. SMH. If I had kid/s in any school she's been working at,I would be marching straight to the admins office,and demanding answers. MOO

The schools she went to for grad school include 1 completely unaccredited "university" as well as another that is under Federal scrutiny for financial aid fraud and is not, to my knowledge, regionally accredited (it's run by Jerry Falwell's people and does not have public Board meetings - so cannot be regionally accredited, IMO).

These schools give people nice paychecks every month (out of Federal financial aid) even if they have tuition for free (say, on some military program or because a spouse pays). If their completion rates drop below 50% (her university's completion rates are averaging around 30%), they get a red flag with the Feds.

Meantime, hundreds of thousands of Americans use this financial aid (and as everyone knows, this is the same group that defaults). If a 'college' is giving out financial aid and even if a person completes, if they cannot find a paying job and do not pay back their loans, those are 2 black marks on the college's record (can't find job, isn't paying back loan).

Am I the only one who feels bad for HH? Do we think they arrested LS bc she did leave to SC and they didn't want to risk losing her lil dumb *advertiser censored* and that's why the arrest is suspicion of murder?

You are not the only one.
I feel badly for her too,
I am sure many do.
I just hope that her mother has not put her in a position that will make her a part of the case.

[QUOTE="MtnMama, post: 15888194, member: 262059"]I bet LE fought over who got to be the one to say "you're under arrest" and put the cuffs on her!!!!!!

They also told her she had the "right to remain silent" but I'd bet the bank that she wasn't!!!!

Don't you know they did!!![/QUOTE]
Knox you nailed this!!!!!!!!!

I'll post this again:

Okay, so TS has been arrested at least 15 times (some of these when she was quite young). Of these, several are violent and there are convictions. It looks like she pleaded to lesser charges on most of them.

These include Domestic Violence, Simple Assault, False Bomb Thread and others. It sounds to me as if she may have stalked and threatened her previous spouse.

This is why I kept saying there was more to her dismissal and removal of her license in SC. Usually, schools choose the most straightforward way of firing/removing a license, rather than get in a long drawn-out legal battle. People get hired to teach (probationary) with no one in HR getting criminal records, but once at a school, it's a rare principal that doesn't immediately look up an employee's records if there are any problems. And judging just from her criminal record, she has had constant problems.

Her last known arrest that I can find was in 2010, so she was in her mid-20's. Criminal Domestic Violence (no conviction, looks to be an open charge, statute has probably run).

I have reason to believe she may also have interacted with military police. She can't control herself. With 15 arrests for mostly violent offenses (including a conviction for destruction of property), she has obviously had more than one outburst in her life.

Can we now talk about the carpet video??
---------------

So...can we talk her SM posts now too?
bbm
It looks like we can, now.
Since the arrest she can be openly sleuthed; according to TOS.

It's possible she bought the large dog coat (3 of them, according to the Petco employee) to restrain Gannon while she backed over him with the truck ?

Terrible to think, but she could have done that and worse.
What about the woodworking tools and Gannon's blood that Letitia S. said would be on them ?
Did she torture him with the tools ?
I'm not buying the "he cut his foot" fairytale.
She has lied from the first day.

LS reminds me of John Wayne Gacy in the fear his victims felt .
Gannon must have been so terrified in that last day !
Both step mom and the deceased killer are monsters who enjoy hurting others.
That video of Gannon sounded like he was wet breathing through blood-filled lungs and as if LS had just finished going over his body with a hammer or woodworking tools.

And the photo of step mommy dearest in the Garden of the Gods ? Another member pointed out her expression with both Gannon and Laina behind her --as if to say "See ? I have them with me and you are going to pay for filing for divorce ."

Looking at how many are on the site... expect things to slow down or go wonky.
We NEED a good tech person who can fix the lag issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member