Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind the neighbour was savvy enough to look at his video hours before the reported time Gannon went missing. I have no doubt he watched for some time to see if Gannon ever got out of that truck. Which I don't believe he ever did. Sadly.

I have two problems right now. A lot more, but right now two questions. The shadow people are talking about, which I'm kind of not seeing, supposedly says he got out on the same side as her, but, if I remember correctly, she said other cameras showed him getting out on the other side. Did I misunderstand her or is that what she said? I guess I need to read it again. The other thing is the dad getting upset and saying she lied. What did he see that brought him to that upsetting conclusion?
The video posted by Gray Hughes, and linked to here, details what he thinks is a shadow getting out on the other side of the truck, from the back seat. IE the passenger side. Unfortunately we don't get to see much of the video taken afterwards. Some think that she repositioned the truck to make more room on that side, when she pulled out a couple of times, then back in, that makes sense to me, I had thought she was just a terrible driver.

I can see the shadow after he pointed it out, and I tend to think that it is from a door opening in the back seat passenger side, meaning "someone" got out on that side, but that's just me! Hard to believe that video from the neighbor's camera ended exactly at that point. What came next?

I don’t believe LE has said when Gannon was last seen and by whom. I think the media reference to their comments about the neighbor video, as well as their direct comments about ignoring anything that doesn’t come from them, mean that video is a tiny portion of evidence they have. It’s probably not worth arguing over what we can see. There’s probably a ton more video from all over the place and even the neighbor video may be more important for the audio.

For those of you who don’t have security cams, I’m happy to share some footage from mine so you can see what’s possible. I have mine set for medium quality because the high quality is super creepy. (You can see into neighbor houses on high quality.)

If you watch to the end you can see how far up the street the camera captures. I think you can zoom in this shared view. I have a little more control as admin. Even with the rain and fedex truck running, you can hear every little thing.
Arlo Web Portal|Smart Home Security

Another angle from same time. Arlo Web Portal|Smart Home Security

I share because I think the little bit of video we’ve seen probably isn’t worth arguing over. I’m sure LE has had much more video and audio from early on that’s more valuable than what we have seen released.

Thank you, @Uninformant for this demonstration of audio and video from your camera!

You are remarkably kind to share this with us. It's astounding to me how every sound is picked up.

I absolutely agree about the audio being of great importance to this investigation. I can only imagine what this investigative team has amassed in what of data - including security video!

I wasn't aware of a "zoom in" feature but that would be a superb and important feature that would be a significant factor for anyone purchasing a security camera.

So glad you are on Gannon's thread!

Last edited:
I don’t believe LE has said when Gannon was last seen and by whom. I think the media reference to their comments about the neighbor video, as well as their direct comments about ignoring anything that doesn’t come from them, mean that video is a tiny portion of evidence they have. It’s probably not worth arguing over what we can see. There’s probably a ton more video from all over the place and even the neighbor video may be more important for the audio.

For those of you who don’t have security cams, I’m happy to share some footage from mine so you can see what’s possible. I have mine set for medium quality because the high quality is super creepy. (You can see into neighbor houses on high quality.)

If you watch to the end you can see how far up the street the camera captures. I think you can zoom in this shared view. I have a little more control as admin. Even with the rain and fedex truck running, you can hear every little thing.

I share because I think the little bit of video we’ve seen probably isn’t worth arguing over. I’m sure LE has had much more video and audio from early on that’s more valuable than what we have seen released.

I want whatever system you have! That quality and sound is AMAZING. Ring cannot even hold a candle to that.

I also agree, 100%, LE has the video they need to show/hear whether or not Gannon exited that vehicle, and whether or not he was seen returning to, or leaving, that house ever again.

MOO

Investigators are now looking in southern Douglas County and northern El Paso County for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. They can't tell us why, just that a tip led them in this direction. They're continuing to ask for more credible info from the public. #9news

7:31AM - 2/13/20

Liz Kotalik on Twitter
I just feel like LE knows more than they are telling us. It seems weird that they aren't saying more to the public to help with the search. I understand that it is an on going investigation but they haven't given us any details into where they feel this case is going. All we get is that they believe he is alive but then look in fields and creeks. Are they trying to keep someone in the dark (LS) or is this case just the most hush hush missing child case ever?

I think I see a shadow move under that car @48s.

Just kidding, that's a nice camera tho.

Surely LE would have used dogs on the truck and they would have highlighted blood or other smells. I just don't get why she hasn't been arrested, I can only hope LE think she may have hidden / given him to someone and that she may slip up on contacting whoever is holding him.

But the blood in the garage does seems like she is setting up an excuse for LE when they find it and it's just all so sad.
The blood, the lies, the sickness, the video of him crying, the burned carpet all just leads me to one sad conclusion.

I pray I'm wrong and this isn't as evil as it seems.
IMO

We all get impatient about an arrest and a case can be won without a body but I agree with LE taking their time to make this an air tight case. They know more than we do and every time LS opens her mouth she reveals a little more. And she can’t stop talking. MG makes a good point that this was likely abuse and a cover up. She likely has quite the temper and often took out her frustrations on Gannon. Maybe he grew used to it and never told his dad for fear of retribution from her since she was was his caregiver. Just think of the video about the carpet burn and the fear in his voice. In any scenario, I believe she took his life. He has a precious sweet little face and I can’t imagine the pain his family feels and the guilt his dad feels. In the end, LS will pay.

Wow, yes around 6:38/6:39 on this YT version of the full video I also see a shadow move at the top and the bottom right where that rear door would be. I never thought to look at the top, just the bottom. I now also think he got out there! Wow.

I do not see what you see. All I see is the utility box on the passenger side of the truck.

I don’t believe LE has said when Gannon was last seen and by whom.

Perhaps not directly....but they did uphold the validity of what RD said about the video.

I have mine set for medium quality because the high quality is super creepy. (You can see into neighbor houses on high quality.)

Yikes!!!!!

RSBM
Thank you for sharing!

You know, it's looking to me that LS must not have been shown the real video as yet. Otherwise it seems she'd have said something along the line of how if the public saw the real-deal, they'd see Gannon happily hopping out of the truck. No...instead she alludes to the shadowy vague copy of the video that needs enhancing by special equipment to see what the shadows "really" mean!

Personally I'm gonna stick with the reaction of AS and the comments of LE as far as what is on that real video.
MOO

Last edited:
The shadow story is not very believable. Film quality we are seeing has black spots appearing randomly on lawn etc. The thought on the father is that he heard her lies about how the day went and what time he left and from the clearer version of the video could see she was lying about comings and goings. Even a lie by omission would be obvious.
And I believe just watching the neighbors video opened his eyes to many thoughts he had been ignoring, Sometimes a person wants to ignore the warning signs in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy