Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do get the feeling that nothing significant was found in the house, i.e nothing to show great bodily harm at least, since they are sticking with “we are searching for an alive Gannon”...but I do think that is the only basis for that statement, imo...
I think that is a standard statement to throw off LS. I do believe she will be arrested with or without finding Gannon.

Rsbm
This! I am mostly caught up (for now) but I missed this....help?!?!

It was in the video of the interview with neighbor, RD I think, who had the security video from his camera and showed it to Gannon's father. Somebody posted that video again yesterday. I'll see if I can find it. @oviedo may know where to find it and repost?

Ummmmm excuse tf out of you, “normal”? What does “normal” mean to you?

My kids are in 4th and 5th grade and they still use booster seats. Because their height and weight are still low enough that it’s the safest thing for them.

I don’t think Gannon was in that truck when she came back. I think it’s crappy footage because it’s a video of a video basically. But some of y’all on here really need to work on your words.

I think what maybe the OP meant by "normal" is what the "norm" is. i.e., most 5th graders would rather never leave the house than be made to use a booster seat, and most parents of such a child don't choose that hill to die on for that age group. Ask me how I know :)

Has this been posted yet?
Police Respond to Claims of Missing CO Boy’s Step Mother
Police Responds to Claims of Missing Colo. Boy's Stepmother: 'There Is No Threat to the Community'
In a new statement released Tuesday to Fox31, Gannon’s stepmother, Letecia “Tecia” Stauch, appeared to imply that the boy may have been abducted.

“I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G,” she said in the statement.

However, in response to Stauch’s statement, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office says authorities currently have no reason to believe the boy was kidnapped.
Office spokesperson Sgt. Deborah Mynatt tells PEOPLE. “We don’t have those specifics to put out there [yet], and we haven’t done so. There’s reasons for that and we just can’t go into those details.”

She adds, “We are really trying to also ensure that the community knows if there was a threat of some sort of public safety statement, if there was an abduction of some sort, if that information was revealed to us … we would absolutely put that out.”
ETA: I didn’t see it, so I posted it to the Media Thread as well.

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome. I'm nervous about posting, trying to learn all the rules
No worries. We all started green as well. Ask away and we can help u out. Stick to only posting what is in main stream media and u will be fine. If u have an opinion based on facts just follow with IMO or MOO. (In my opinion. My opinion only)

I do get the feeling that nothing significant was found in the house, i.e nothing to show great bodily harm at least, since they are sticking with “we are searching for an alive Gannon”...but I do think that is the only basis for that statement, imo...
Unless there is proof positive, LE will never say they are looking for a deceased child.

Making a false report, diverting crucial services, expenditures.. it keeps mounting up.
Could possibly add making a false report on clothing worn by victim, making false public accusations against RD, stating he released CCTV for money, impugning on the character integrity and reputations of Rd and the child's suffering mother.. that's without even thinking...
Even if she is innocent of any part in his disappearance, that's a lot of 'stuff'.

That is a lot of stuff that shows she is a liar.

Why are so many believing her?

Making a false report, diverting crucial services, expenditures.. it keeps mounting up.
Could possibly add making a false report on clothing worn by victim, making false public accusations against RD, stating he released CCTV for money, impugning on the character integrity and reputations of Rd and the child's suffering mother.. that's without even thinking...
Even if she is innocent of any part in his disappearance, that's a lot of 'stuff'.

That is a lot of stuff that shows she is a liar.

Why are so many believing her?

“EXCLUSIVE: (Day 17) Search operations continue for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch at an undisclosed location in Douglas County. Search teams of 50+ people are getting ready to search the area in the snow. @FOX21News #FindGannon #GannonStauch
B96B4982-6F7A-4F3A-A49B-C0C4C8C5F478.jpeg
9:28 AM · Feb 13, 2020 (local/MST)
Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

ETA: They must have a solid lead, IMO. Please let this beautiful child be found today.

Last edited:
MOO!

I think she is making up the person who left with Gannon. But i appreciate getting more of the timeline from her. As others have said....Why wouldn't LE put a description out of this person or car or video showing it?

I have actually known someone who was this delusional who was also a malignant narcissist. I believe there are half truths everywhere in her statements, and she believes people believe her.

I think TS is merely desperate to avoid LWOP.

Around 2,000 children go missing every day. Pretty staggering statistic. We never hear about most of them.

But most of those are older teens with a history. And many come home as soon as they get cold and hungry. They are resolved before the media is aware of them. Only a small percentage involve nefarious circumstances.

I just keep thinking it has to be a familiar place. And, close enough to mesh with the runaway theory. Otherwise, there are too many questions to answer.
I agree that it will be familiar, but don't think distance necessarily has to play in to the runaway theory. Her answer would be "he was abducted by an adult and transported" to wherever he was discovered. She wouldn't have a need to answer any questions as to why & how, after he left the home.

I don't believe he ran away, just to be clear. I also don't think we will see an arrest if Gannon is not found, until all those leads have been exhausted. Or there is proof discovered he was seriously harmed in the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member