Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe LE has said when Gannon was last seen and by whom. I think the media reference to their comments about the neighbor video, as well as their direct comments about ignoring anything that doesn’t come from them, mean that video is a tiny portion of evidence they have. It’s probably not worth arguing over what we can see. There’s probably a ton more video from all over the place and even the neighbor video may be more important for the audio.

For those of you who don’t have security cams, I’m happy to share some footage from mine so you can see what’s possible. I have mine set for medium quality because the high quality is super creepy. (You can see into neighbor houses on high quality.)

If you watch to the end you can see how far up the street the camera captures. I think you can zoom in this shared view. I have a little more control as admin. Even with the rain and fedex truck running, you can hear every little thing.
Arlo Web Portal|Smart Home Security

Another angle from same time. Arlo Web Portal|Smart Home Security

I share because I think the little bit of video we’ve seen probably isn’t worth arguing over. I’m sure LE has had much more video and audio from early on that’s more valuable than what we have seen released.

Wow! Cheers for posting....The clarity of sight and sound is amazing!
It's a pity more business owners and gas stations etc don't use such quality...most surveillance footage I see on crime help looks to be filmed by a potato o_O

P.S Do Americans say gas stations? Felt weird writing that...In Aus we call them service stations or servos lol...Cos yeah we shorten or slang most words :cool: Good onya mate ;)

I forgot to mention one of my main points with that video share. This is not an expensive, complex security system. It’s the Arlo Pro 2. Camera mount takes one screw and the camera sticks on with a magnet. Anyone can do it. I expect there are some in their neighborhood and LE probably has plenty of video with at least this good of quality.

Yes, we call them gas stations in some parts of the country, but you’ll probably get all kinds of interesting answers to that :)

Wow! Cheers for posting....The clarity of sight and sound is amazing!
It's a pity more business owners and gas stations etc don't use such quality...most surveillance footage I see on crime help looks to be filmed by a potato o_O

P.S Do Americans say gas stations? Felt weird writing that...In Aus we call them service stations or servos lol...Cos yeah we shorten or slang most words :cool: Good onya mate ;)

I keep reading all of the posts indicating that Gannon could be in water. I just wanted to remind everyone of a couple of things. We have very little water in this area. I’m from Texas and grew up on a lake. It was a large recreational lake. When we moved here 6 years ago, we went in search of water and lakes to fish in. Palmer Lake is tiny. It’s what I call a neighborhood pond back in Texas. Also this time of year, ITS COMPLETELY FROZEN OVER. As well as any other body’s of water, they’re frozen. Not sure how much effort it would take for someone to make a large hole in the ice but you also have to think about ice fishermen too that inhabit these “lakes” in the winter. I personally don’t think he’s under water. More probable is that he was pushed from a high cliff while on a hike. I hate typing that btw. This is all moo

agreed and the same goes for creeks that people might see when looking at maps of this area. In reality they are dry creek beds most of the time.

It was also very telling as to Dad's reaction when the neighbour showed him the video. He didn't say anything about confusing info, I must talk to her, I must be confused about what she told me from worry and lack of sleep, this doesn't make sense etc. etc. IMO he knew. In the moment. He had time to look back. Red flags etc. Perhaps their relationship was rocky or ending on his part. Then she and her Daughter are banished from the home. Huge for me. IMO

And I believe just watching the neighbors video opened his eyes to many thoughts he had been ignoring, Sometimes a person wants to ignore the warning signs in front of them.

Agreed. I believe it would take a lot more than one video, even a clear one, for a spouse to jump to the conclusion that their partner was lying about something so serious. Especially to the point of crying. If this was a healthy marriage with trust, I would expect him to try to rationalize/deny/question what he sees on the neighbors footage.

Thank you, @oviedo.

It is incredible how much commitment you show by the work you have accomplished for Gannon's thread.

Absolutely outstanding!

Deep compassion and great kindness flow through all of your posts here on Gannon's thread.

Thank you for your remarkable dedication to the search for Gannon.

You are greatly appreciated!!
you are very kind - we all work together on these cases - media threads just make it easier to catch up on what's real and what's not IMO.
Where is this little boy? I'm now wondering if the other sleuthers are right about him being left somewhere - I have long thought water but with the freezing temperatures and the drone videos - now I'm just not sure where he could be (but I think it's going to end up being somewhat close to home )
JMO

Hypothetically, if a certain phone was left behind at a certain pet store and then retrieved later so as to not show movement of that certain phone - then that ' non-movement ' - could speak volumes. Especially on that certain day and time and location.
However, one could also easily predict that a simple excuse for that could also have been thought through. Never to be really proven. IE : Whoops - I forgot / lost my phone so I had to go back there for it. Hopefully, I did not just provide that excuse here - for certain reader's eyes. In the longer run of things - any of this ' hypothetically ' - would just be one part of that much bigger puzzle. Those other puzzle pieces that are being kept silent and hold the major connections in all of this - need to be kept silent. Those will pin the tail on the donkey.

Snipped from LS’s statement:
“...shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped.”
This is the kind of crazy storytelling that gives her up. No one is interested in being told what to think about technology capabilities. Where was Gannon at that time? She should be stating that.
And the selfie “in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped” is very convenient. Where are the outing pictures?

Is there another child that she would have had with her at that time - anyone know?

Sorry if I'm repeating what may have already been discussed - I'm not able to keep up with the thread.
I asked that question yesterday, I don't think anyone knows, we don't really know what LE knows about happenings on Mondays, shadows, etc. But, think about it like this:
1) what if the shadow is a child exiting, and it is the sister
2) the sister would immediately know that Gannon was not at home, when she entered. Surely she would ask SM "where is Gannon?"
3) Same with her possibly arriving home on the bus, later: "Where is Gannon?" Assuming that SM murdered and dumped him at the mid day trip.
4) I assume (imo) the LE spoke with the sister early on while her young memory was fresh, like Tuesday. She would have said whether or not she saw him after school, and whether or not SM picked her up at school.
5) But, if the sister got home after 4 pm on the bus, then he would have been gone, whether or not you buy one of the alternatives of his being murdered and dumped in the middle of the day, or if he ran away/was abducted just before 4 pm.

I forgot to mention one of my main points with that video share. This is not an expensive, complex security system. It’s the Arlo Pro 2. Camera mount takes one screw and the camera sticks on with a magnet. Anyone can do it. I expect there are some in their neighborhood and LE probably has plenty of video with at least this good of quality.

Yes, we call them gas stations in some parts of the country, but you’ll probably get all kinds of interesting answers to that :)
I set up a thread in Chat for our members to share their experience and advice on cameras - we've had so many cases lately where they are key - just like here in GS's thread - I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mind posting that there too - I think Kelsey's neighbor had Arlo and that video was instrumental
JMO
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/share-your-security-camera-advice.501779/

I asked that question yesterday, I don't think anyone knows, we don't really know what LE knows about happenings on Mondays, shadows, etc. But, think about it like this:
1) what if the shadow is a child exiting, and it is the sister
2) the sister would immediately know that Gannon was not at home, when she entered. Surely she would ask SM "where is Gannon?"
3) Same with her possibly arriving home on the bus, later: "Where is Gannon?" Assuming that SM murdered and dumped him at the mid day trip.
4) I assume (imo) the LE spoke with the sister early on while her young memory was fresh, like Tuesday. She would have said whether or not she saw him after school, and whether or not SM picked her up at school.
5) But, if the sister got home after 4 pm on the bus, then he would have been gone, whether or not you buy one of the alternatives of his being murdered and dumped in the middle of the day, or if he ran away/was abducted just before 4 pm.
Thank you NuttMegg.

I don't suppose it escaped the attention of those investigating how she coached her older daughter with exactly what to say, and how she is no stranger to the use of emotional blackmail and instilling fear in children.

Agreed. I believe it would take a lot more than one video, even a clear one, for a spouse to jump to the conclusion that their partner was lying about something so serious. Especially to the point of crying. If this was a healthy marriage with trust, I would expect him to try to rationalize/deny/question what he sees on the neighbors footage.
I don’t know. If my son was missing and my spouse lied about even the smallest detail I would be all over him with rage. Don’t mess with my children. And I have the best husband on earth in my opinion. Very blessed.

I think their marriage was ending before this and he had seen her temper. Maybe he had never thought it would go further. She was after all applying for a job in Denver and Miami. (Mods, I think this has been talked about in MSM. If not please delete. I’m not sure.)

I do get the feeling that nothing significant was found in the house, i.e nothing to show great bodily harm at least, since they are sticking with “we are searching for an alive Gannon”...but I do think that is the only basis for that statement, imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member