Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the step-mom's interview, the oldest daughter, TS's daughter, was not with them at the GotG hike, but did see Gannon that evening when she arrived home from work.
If you watch the interview listen carefully to what LS says, what questions are asked, and what LS's daughter says,about the hike. Who,what,where,and when. What the daughter ask she should say, what LS tells her to say. Then when the reporter ask the daughter about the hike. Not about who was home on Sunday night. But about the hike itself.
MOO

According to the step-mom's interview, the oldest daughter, TS's daughter, was not with them at the GotG hike, but did see Gannon that evening when she arrived home from work.
If you watch the interview listen carefully to what LS says, what questions are asked, and what LS's daughter says,about the hike. Who,what,where,and when. What the daughter ask she should say, what LS tells her to say. Then when the reporter ask the daughter about the hike. Not about who was home on Sunday night. But about the hike itself.
MOO

If and I mean a very big IF..... Gannon had been abducted, I'm almost certain he would have been spotted along with any suspect cars by somebodies home surveillance cameras surely?? And LE would have got those images out into the public ASAP to help locate G . They have not! LE also stated it is not being treated as a runaway case, only that it was reported as such. I sincerely hope they have enough evidence to arrest her when the time is right IF they don't find Gannon.
JMO

you can drive to Spruce Mountain and park in a dirt lot. From there it's either a hike in a wooded area or into an open field. It's heavily trafficked, even in the winter so I feel like someone would have seen something, especially in the middle of the day. The same is true for the nearby Greenland Open space.

Maybe someone did see something, but not put it together for a while that it might be relevant.

MOO all those houses on Perry Park Road's east side back into Spruce Mountain Open Space. A large trail is visible (probably many) that runs between Spruce mountain parking and Perry Park Rd.
Maybe searchers are moving backwards to the access to the parking lot for Spruce Mtn. Open Space.
MOO Makes sense to start at the road to the west, not to trample over any evidence in the snow.
MOO they are trying to capture the trail where it ends not to go over it with horses, volunteer boots and poles.

Whew, took me almost 2 days but I finally got caught up. I was really hoping that by the time I got to page 6 there would be news that they found him. So, here is my daily hope that today will be the day they find Gannon or make an arrest.
Me, too..2 days of hardly no sleep, constantly checking for updates.

My reaction to the video after the babysitter said that AS was the "spanker" (I think that's who said it) was that she was trying to show AS that Gannon was truly sorry, with the video (while proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Gannon set something on fire).

It struck me that maybe LS burned the carpet and that there was a pattern of making Gannon take the blame. That of course would be a sign of an extreme personality disorder, IMO.
Was this video being discussed confirmed and/or shared by LE?

Home surveillance video from other homes may have captured their return. We just don’t know and it’s not a fact that he didn’t get out of vehicle.

I think the point about the truck and his getting out is that unfortunately it is inconclusive. MOO if he walked on the street, other conclusive evidence must exist which will corroborate, as to whether a boy walked along Mandan in either direction.

Right, but I feel like above all they would have cautioned her to avoid talking about any blood evidence they found at all costs yet she felt the need to write up a whole paragraph about it. She must pick and choose when to listen to them at her convenience because she said they also asked her to "keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home", in reference to Gannon's mysterious abductors. A person she had a description of all along. Then why do an exclusive with a news station about it knowing we're all watching?

When I read her statement again I feel like she heard the same interviews with law enforcement that we did because I think it was Kirby or Mynatt during one of their updates who told us they have to do their due diligence and investigate every single lead they get and that takes time and resources away from the investigation of real leads (they were chiding social media from calling in worthless tips at the time). So why would Tecia then say to the public "I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior"? Knowing that she's encouraging the public to call in every single strange car they thought they saw. She admits that would be a hindrance to law enforcement just one sentence before that. Why would she want law enforcement chasing their tails tracking down every DoorDash or pizza delivery car or lost car now during this crucial time? Why isn't it law enforcement who is giving us the official physical description of this person and his vehicle?

Just wondering, because that's odd to me.
“Call in suspicious cars”, wouldn’t LE make that request 1st, and in them not doing so (unless I missed LE request) correct me if I’m wrong, then she’s going totally against the grain of this investigation, making herself an outsider again.

Right, but I feel like above all they would have cautioned her to avoid talking about any blood evidence they found at all costs yet she felt the need to write up a whole paragraph about it. She must pick and choose when to listen to them at her convenience because she said they also asked her to "keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home", in reference to Gannon's mysterious abductors. A person she had a description of all along. Then why do an exclusive with a news station about it knowing we're all watching?

When I read her statement again I feel like she heard the same interviews with law enforcement that we did because I think it was Kirby or Mynatt during one of their updates who told us they have to do their due diligence and investigate every single lead they get and that takes time and resources away from the investigation of real leads (they were chiding social media from calling in worthless tips at the time). So why would Tecia then say to the public "I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior"? Knowing that she's encouraging the public to call in every single strange car they thought they saw. She admits that would be a hindrance to law enforcement just one sentence before that. Why would she want law enforcement chasing their tails tracking down every DoorDash or pizza delivery car or lost car now during this crucial time? Why isn't it law enforcement who is giving us the official physical description of this person and his vehicle?

Just wondering, because that's odd to me.
It’s her attempt to cause confusion and chaos to the investigation.

similar to politicians when they put out incriminating and false info out about their opponents to deflect attention from themselves and cause confusion and chaos.

MOO

It’s her attempt to cause confusion and chaos to the investigation.

similar to politicians when they put out incriminating and false info out about their opponents to deflect attention from themselves and cause confusion and chaos.

MOO

That makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads