Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s her attempt to cause confusion and chaos to the investigation.

similar to politicians when they put out incriminating and false info out about their opponents to deflect attention from themselves and cause confusion and chaos.

MOO

I still question why gray Hughes can be posted here and not the others. He isn’t always right either.
Sometimes Tricia makes exceptions for certain sources on certain cases.
That said, that doesn't always mean that source is factual, especially if they're just relying on social media info for their content.

jmo

I'll have some fried crow IF indeed there is a video of Gannon getting out of the other side of the truck. As if.

Keep on spinning TS until you wrap yourself up nice and tight in that web of lies you're spinning!
Even more so, she originally said that he left the house to go to a friends. Video would have shown that too. There is none. imo

I believe hypothetically someone might be heading back home from Colorado today. :( IMO
Maybe that means nothing. Maybe that means they believe LE isn't close to anything. Maybe it means they just can't stay here anymore, bills, other kids, life. Maybe it means that LE has got a good handle on it. Maybe maybe maybe.
All IMO.

I've been following and I am curious as to why someone would record an interaction with a child like she did with Gannon, the whole we gotta sell something bit. The only reason I can glean is she is trying to have proof of it for some reason or another. I'm sure this has been talked about and I missed it, but for me it is the single most reason I lean toward her disappearing him. I also wished I had never ever listened to it. I have 2 boys and the oldest is 10. I've never heard either of my children sound like that, then again I don't verbally or physically abuse them. They were so happy this morning, we give them special valentine's gifts every year and they were excited for school, (never happens these days unless it's party day). I hope WS'ers can find some love and light today on this day of love and that Gannon is found.
I wondered about this, too. Why?

I am trying to understand more about phone pings versus vehicle GPS and came across this article. Pretty interesting so thought I would share, even though it is two years old and tech changes a lot in that period of time:

How to achieve 1-meter accuracy in Android
Thank you. Great read, the capability of technology is immense and almost beyond comprehension the speed at which it’s evolving. I hope updates where done on SM technology. What about Gannon’s technology, I believe he carried his hand held device to the lifted truck and climbed in.

And one more thing, while we’re on the video (s) subject, the released video from RD or DR (neighbor) was purported to have been leaked. $$$ Rumor unless Someone here knows better.
I don't have the link handy, maybe someone else does, but a reporter was asked that question and responded on Twitter that there was absolutely NO money paid for the video from RD.

Good day, all.
Praying for love and support for Gannon's family and those dedicated to finding him today.

I know this has been hashed and rehashed, but I can't remember. What day does the neighbor's video show Gannon and his sister playing together outside? I thought I'd read somewhere it was Monday AM but that seems an odd time to be playing--before school? With one kid sick?

Trying to work out her "timeline" of events...and what we actually know...

If you watch the interview listen carefully to what LS says, what questions are asked, and what LS's daughter says,about the hike. Who,what,where,and when. What the daughter ask she should say, what LS tells her to say. Then when the reporter ask the daughter about the hike. Not about who was home on Sunday night. But about the hike itself.
MOO
Yes, at the end of it, it appears somewhat confusing about her being there v. her seeing Gannon at home that evening after the hike.

Even more so, she originally said that he left the house to go to a friends. Video would have shown that too. There is none. imo
Regarding video surveillance footage, LE in more recent high profile cases keep that information “highly silenced”. Preserving evidence, I guess, does anyone in law here have a better understanding of that practice? I guess out loud here, it would serve no purpose to release, it has the evidence they need then? So, logically, what’s happening here is they know it’s a matter of time, just keep looking for this dear child.

Wow, that is so horrible. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I know I am a late response to this, mornings will do that, oof. And I'm sorry this is like only partially on-topic! I mean this more as a blanket response to everyone that had been wondering the correlation between Narcs/suicide risk overall. This is actually something I can personally phone in on! (For once.)

I am a person with a Cluster B personality disorder (which includes Narcissism; but also includes Borderline-- what I have, Antisocial, and Histrionic personality disorders). Cluster B PD's tend to run in families, especially Narcissism > BPD/Histrionic children. I had a Narcissist parent, still living, who had a Narc parent, etc. From what I ascertain, the (relatively uncommon) suicide in Narc's tends to be a matter of the public stage presence. The show, the drama unfolding, and how deep they need to dig in order to make SURE everyone sees that THEY truly are the victim here, rather than the actual victims. If their suicide can in turn silence their victim-- even their own children-- completely, for good, even if it's in that moral 'oh we should sweep it under the rug, they aren't here to defend themselves' way, they've won. And all that matters to the Narcissist is winning. Winning against their partners, their families, their children, and in turn? Themselves. And that's what makes treating them nearly impossible. :(

Remember: "That didn't happen. And if it did, it wasn't that bad. And if it was, that's not a big deal. And if it is, that's not my fault. And if it was, I didn't mean it. And if I did, you deserved it" -- The Narcissists Prayer

Very sorry for your loss, by the way! Something that was never deserved, and he had no right to act upon..

(I hope this wasn't too off or late! I'd be happy to delete if so. Also if anyone has misconceptions or needs info about BPD or experiences with these things, please feel free to chat me up privately haha)

Good day, all.
Praying for love and support for Gannon's family and those dedicated to finding him today.

I know this has been hashed and rehashed, but I can't remember. What day does the neighbor's video show Gannon and his sister playing together outside? I thought I'd read somewhere it was Monday AM but that seems an odd time to be playing--before school? With one kid sick?

Trying to work out her "timeline" of events...and what we actually know...
I thought they were seen Sunday morning before the hike.

I have also thought about this quite a bit. My theory is that she was trying to get proof that he dropped the candle on purpose. I think this was just a portion of the video. GS sounded so distressed and panicked. It sounded to me like someone who had been going through quite a long time of being “interrogated”. I think she was trying to get him to admit to doing this on purpose and just wouldn’t let it go. She recorded because she wanted to get his admission of guilt to send to AS. This is a common technique used by emotionally abusive and possibly NPD people. They WON’T let it go until they hear what they want. She further went on by saying they would need to sell major household items to guilt him and make him feel worse than he already did. People don’t do this if they think something was truly an accident.

we obviously don’t know the inner workings of TS and her step children’s relationship. It could’ve been great and all roses and lollipops, or it could’ve been built up resentments, competitiveness and insecure. If it is the latter, this video might’ve been made to send to AS to say “see, I told you your son does messed up stuff to hurt me. See your son isn’t perfect. This is how he is behind your back.”

MOO
Good Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads