Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have some fried crow IF indeed there is a video of Gannon getting out of the other side of the truck. As if.

Keep on spinning TS until you wrap yourself up nice and tight in that web of lies you're spinning!
I've been able to process that possibility over the past several days, and I'm still not able to give her a pass on being involved in his disappearance. Primarily due to things I've seen on social media that can't be discussed here. I'm confident what I've seen is true and relevant to Gannon's vanishing into thin air. I'm also preparing for the possibility that justice in this case may take a while.

I believe the GPS gives them an idea of where the person went. If this is from the vehicle, they could be searching a wide area because the GPS will stop location wherever the vehicle stops. If it’s from a cellphone that the person had on them, they could track it closer but cellphone pings are radius areas versus exact pinpoint. That’s what I understand- MOO and correct me if I’m wrong. This is just how it appears to me as a follower of many cases.

Does anyone know if there’s a camera at the gate? Is it possible that a camera at the gate picked up her vehicle but they don’t know precisely where she went from there?

MOO

Anybody thinking about a sweet little 5th grade kid, who was left in the care of a monster?
Who has now been missing for 18 days?
That's why we are here.
A human being.
I'm not here for maps, weather chat, or ''What do ya suppose she's doing!!...."
Please keep the focus where it belongs:
FINDING GANNON.
For whatever it’s worth, that’s why people are discussing weather and maps - it pertains to finding Gannon. But the truth is, none of us are going to find him. If he’s found, it will be the professionals searching for him, or, an unsuspecting person who comes upon where he was left. All we can do is discuss his case in ways that may shine light on what happened and why, based on what we know. Let’s face it, without her running her mouth and the neighbor’s camera, we’d have nothing to talk about at all. JMO

Gannon went missing Monday afternoon, SM called him out of school as being sick.
I think he was absent from school but I don't think it has been verified that TS reported him absent TO the school, just that he didn't show up. Also, hasn't been verified that the school did a routine call home like a lot of districts do.

Anybody thinking about a sweet little 5th grade kid, who was left in the care of a monster?
That's why we are here.
A human being.
FINDING GANNON.

Discussion of maps, weather and the activities of the last person known to be seen with Gannon, are all highly relevant to this case and to almost every case of every missing person, ever.

You're welcome to scroll past those topics if they are of no interest to you.

Sometimes Tricia makes exceptions for certain sources on certain cases.
That said, that doesn't always mean that source is factual, especially if they're just relying on social media info for their content.

jmo
Gray Hughes became popular here at WS for his work on the Delphi murders of Libby & Abby. His animation of the bridge crime scene with the suspect and the girls was pivotal. In this case, I don't think he has been able to really offer much, MOO.

Does anyone know if there’s a camera at the gate? Is it possible that a camera at the gate picked up her vehicle but they don’t know precisely where she went from there?

MOO
Wondering the same.

Heck, a lot of people have trail/game cameras on their property as well. One of those could have picked up *something*.

MOO

Are you thinking the gate at the staging area on Perry Park Rd. ?
MOO they are searching the Spruce Mtn Open space behind the property. The camera or pings would locate at the parking lot on Spruce Mtn. Rd.

That's why we are here.
A human being.
FINDING GANNON.

I'm curious what you think we all should do. I am reluctant to let the thread go cold at this point. And while you may not be interested in local conditions, I think that the weather has played a role and with the warming trend that's predicted, the search will go better.

Right now, all we can do is have those searchers on our minds and in our thoughts, and hope they all stay safe as they search, all day long, day after day, for Gannon.

If you are able to go take the searchers hot food or beverages, you could help them out. BTW, I think some people on WS have provided useful tips (and that the map originally sketched out by one person on SM turns out to be where they are looking, bit by bit - so perhaps some of us have been helpful? I'm sure LE had their own experts, but in the meantime, people who are local who followed all of this knew exactly where surveillance footage would be valuable.

Getting as many bits of video may be the key to solving this case. The maps are important and will continue to be so when Gannon is found. I think way more people might preserve their dashcam and other videos if they know what areas are relevant to this case. What else do you suggest we do? Are you asking that we all stop posting until he is found?

I pray today will be the day they find Gannon, its been too long since he has gone missing and I pray he came to no harm, although that doesn't seem likely, I just want him to come home. On another note....did you guys see where Dog the Bounty Hunter is suppose to be helping in the search? either way ….please someone find him!

Are you thinking the gate at the staging area on Perry Park Rd. ?
MOO they are searching the Spruce Mtn Open space behind the property. The camera or pings would locate at the parking lot on Spruce Mtn. Rd.

They have been systematically searching open spaces up on that side of the I-25. When I looked through the terrain that's west of the Open Space, my heart sank, because it is quite rugged and there would be so much to search. However, it seems to me that Gannon must be someplace that's accessible by truck. While he may have walked for a while once he got out of the truck, he couldn't have walked all that far and whoever was with him had to be worried about being seen.

Not that the terrain at Spruce Mtn OS looks "easy." It's not. It's just more limited in size that the mountains nearby. I'm guessing that the hiking trails there are popular enough that many locals head out that way on weekends, but I'm wondering whether it's very busy on weekdays. I bet not.

Wondering the same.

Heck, a lot of people have trail/game cameras on their property as well. One of those could have picked up *something*.
I asked several threads back...does LE ever ask people to come forward with their dash cams? Teslas have running cameras and that would be helpful to see a big red truck in traffic during that day. How long do those videos get stored?

If you are able to go take the searchers hot food or beverages, you could help them out.

I just want to note that El Paso County Search and Rescue and Douglas County Search and Rescue are providing extensive assistance, and they are all highly-trained volunteers. These volunteers are donating weeks of their time and spend their own money on their gear. I have enormous faith in them. Any support of them is great, including $ donations.

eta links:
El Paso County Search and Rescue
Home

Hello.. New Here..

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet.. but you can see in the interview where the reporter asks LS to talk a little about GS.. and she begins speaking in present tense and quickly loses her "story" and is speaking about him in PAST tense. For example she says "he loves video games, he loves sonic and mario. he's so helpful, he WAS always so helpful" and then "He WAS always a person i could ask for help and he'd do it right away. He WAS so sweet.."

I believe that we have to be patient, the light will shine through the dark, and that who is responsible will suffer their consequence. I think right now LE is aware of all of this and more and are waiting until they have all that they need and in the meantime LS will continue to spin out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy