Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving 105 as a shortcut from the SW Denver metro area to Colorado Springs many times I’ve always had excellent cell service. Verizon coverage is best here

Interesting. We have Verizon service and we lose it completely from just north of Palmer Lake to Perry Park Ranch and then again from Tomah to Wolfensberger. But even when we have No Service, google maps still works....

Today is another bitterly cold day in gorgeous Colorado Springs. After a foggy start to yesterday, today is supposed to be bright and sunny. Although temperatures won’t get over 25 all day. Tomorrow looks to be a repeat of today. Then the bottom falls out Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Praying for you sweet Gannon.

It’s interesting how weather can be so different on either side of the Palmer Divide. It’s 46 in Larkspur, heading to a high of 54. I really hope this helps the search efforts and today is the day...

I remember reading an article last night regarding LE updates to journalist. I remember reading that LE said they can’t confirm TS timeline of GS leaving at 3:30 for a friends house. They also said they don’t believe this is an abduction and they have no knowledge of a mysterious car or a description of a person who GS might’ve gone with.

I have gone crazy trying to find this article now. I wanted to post it here to add to MSM updates for reference of TS claims vs LE.

has anyone else seen this and if so can you post article here? Just think it’s important to add to MSM links.

thanks in advance!

I can't believe I finally got on! Tried for more than a whole day! So I've probably missed much.

Is this a rumor Pink2017, or is there a link?
Welcome. You’ve missed a lot! We’re on thread #11, I believe, go back to 1st thread, a nice timeline is available, that’ll catch you up. I probably should do that again. Rumor. IMO, knowing the caliber of neighbors (a lot of military), technology is highly sought after and utilized. Whoever has Gannon is not going to get away with it!!!!

Well if it was accidental recording and she deleted it at some point after Gannon went missing. if she was searching for picture for LE and found recording, it looked horrible of course, she deletes then LE makes discovery, lot of explanation going to happen here.

It wasn't LE that made that video public.

MOO

It’s her attempt to cause confusion and chaos to the investigation.

similar to politicians when they put out incriminating and false info out about their opponents to deflect attention from themselves and cause confusion and chaos.

MOO
step-mom is attempting to place that seed of doubt in this investigation. We have volunteers and investigators looking for Gannon in Palmer lake. There is a reason behind this search. LE reviewed the neighbor’s surveillance camera, if he was seen stepping out of truck the police would have mentioned it.

I’m not buying it for one minute!
If I’m wrong, I’ll eat crow and promise to bring the wine.

Last edited:
Anybody thinking about a sweet little 5th grade kid, who was left in the care of a monster?
Who has now been missing for 18 days?
That's why we are here.
A human being.
I'm not here for maps, weather chat, or ''What do ya suppose she's doing!!...."
Please keep the focus where it belongs:
FINDING GANNON.

And one more thing, while we’re on the video (s) subject, the released video from RD or DR (neighbor) was purported to have been leaked. $$$ Rumor unless Someone here knows better.

I believe Jaqueline Kirby dismissed this allegation in the Sheriffs office update.
I'm not sure how to link that...I'm sure it's in the media thread :)

Eta Here for Gannon

Anybody thinking about a sweet little 5th grade kid, who was left in the care of a monster?
Who has now been missing for 18 days?
That's why we are here.
A human being.
I'm not here for maps, weather chat, or ''What do ya suppose she's doing!!...."
Please keep the focus where it belongs:
FINDING GANNON.
Well, the "weather chat" was in reference to the searchers in the area LOOKING for GANNON, and the weather THEY are experiencing, so ….:)

Welcome. You’ve missed a lot! We’re on thread #11, I believe, go back to 1st thread, a nice timeline is available, that’ll catch you up. I probably should do that again. Rumor. IMO, knowing the caliber of neighbors (a lot of military), technology is highly sought after and utilized. Whoever has Gannon is not going to get away with it!!!!
If its rumor and something not backed up by MSM we aren't supposed to discuss it.

Last edited:
step-mom is attempting to place that seed of doubt in this investigation. We have volunteers and investigators looking for Gannon in Palmer lake. The is a reason behind this search. LE reviewed the neighbor’s surveillance camera, if he was seen stepping out of truck the police would have mentioned it.

I’m not buying it for one minute!
If I’m wrong, I’ll eat crow and promise to bring the wine.

Whether or not there is a video of him getting out of the truck, they suspect foul play. They are looking for him under the snow, creeping along the back way into Spruce Mt. Open Space.

Whether surveillance video of Gannon exiting the other side of the truck exists or not, the fact is...

LE have confirmed they have not found any surveillance video that shows him on it, that afternoon (in the original time frame reported).
LE are looking for his deceased body in knee deep snow, nearly 40 miles away.

At some point on Monday, January 27th, Gannon disappeared from that house and no evidence exists that it was on foot, as reported.
Runaway kids don't lay down in a field of snow waiting to be found.

The math is not complicated.

jmo

I believe hypothetically someone might be heading back home from Colorado today. :( IMO
Maybe that means nothing. Maybe that means they believe LE isn't close to anything. Maybe it means they just can't stay here anymore, bills, other kids, life. Maybe it means that LE has got a good handle on it. Maybe maybe maybe.
All IMO.

Oh no. I fear that’s a bad sign. Hypothetically might that indicate LE doesn’t feel a discovery is imminent? If they thought so, wouldn’t family stay put? IMO

... I have gone crazy trying to find this article now. I wanted to post it here to add to MSM updates for reference of TS claims vs LE.

has anyone else seen this and if so can you post article here? Just think it’s important to add to MSM links.

thanks in advance!

Did you go through your history article by article? Lol that's what I do when I can't find something I'm sure that I just read

And one more thing, while we’re on the video (s) subject, the released video from RD or DR (neighbor) was purported to have been leaked. $$$ Rumor unless Someone here knows better.

I believe the surveillance video money rumor was started by LS.

Screen shots of her allegations were sent to at least one reporter. That reporter denied any exchange of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy