Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted by a user called "mtnview" who apparently no longer exists. This is what that person posted:

I wonder how many of the tips are coming from people in groups like this who aren't anywhere near Colorado and have no idea about this town at all but have google maps. I have seen several people brag about sending tips in "because they have absolutely known since day one that water was involved." or "they absolutely know Garden of the Gods is involved."
If you see a creek on google maps I promise it doesn't have enough water to wet your shoelaces. Garden of the Gods in the middle of the day is about as busy as Disneyland. Palmer Park is not part of or near Palmer Lake. General Palmer established Colorado Springs and the greater area so his name can be found on a couple things.
The nonsense isn't helpful but please don't send in "tips" that waste LE time if you just have google maps and you think you are psychic.

This actually sounds way too coherent to be SM. I take back my original comment.

GANNON LATEST: Search continues in Douglas County for missing Gannon Stauch. I’m seeing search and rescue crews teaming up with FBI evidence response along South Perry Park Rd. Crews are using shovels and very long poles to poke through dense snow and wooded private property

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

I just watched news at Noon on TV. KRDO 13 anchor Chase Golightly said “ We can confirm investigators were at the Stauch home today, the last place GS seen”. He also said “there is an increased FBI presence at the search site in Douglas County”.

Here is the link for livestream. It’s an hour long newscast so maybe they will recap in the next 40 minutes.
Live Newscasts - KRDO

It was posted by a user called "mtnview" who apparently no longer exists. This is what that person posted:

I wonder how many of the tips are coming from people in groups like this who aren't anywhere near Colorado and have no idea about this town at all but have google maps. I have seen several people brag about sending tips in "because they have absolutely known since day one that water was involved." or "they absolutely know Garden of the Gods is involved."
If you see a creek on google maps I promise it doesn't have enough water to wet your shoelaces. Garden of the Gods in the middle of the day is about as busy as Disneyland. Palmer Park is not part of or near Palmer Lake. General Palmer established Colorado Springs and the greater area so his name can be found on a couple things.
The nonsense isn't helpful but please don't send in "tips" that waste LE time if you just have google maps and you think you are psychic.

They also don't understand our weather and how it can vary wildly even from one end of the city to another.

You might be surprised at how busy during weekdays that the trails are around here.

That's why I was asking. So are you saying that the search area is fairly well trafficked in the middle of the day on a Monday? It certainly looks accessible from nearby residences. But most people are in school or at work, which is why I was wondering.

I'm guessing it's used regularly by people who live near it - it wasn't as snowy that day.

Does anyone else find it very strange that she supposedly always takes photos of them being out and about and [the implied] when they arrive back home to AS when he's out of town? This seems odd as if he didn't trust her with the kids, why is she implying she was constantly proving their whereabouts to AS? Is this at his request? This seems strange AF to me.

I don't find this odd because I get the impression AS is controlling and she does this because of that. I actually know someone that's married to a woman that makes him take selfies if he stops anywhere on the way home from work because shes a lunatic. Lol I don't think it has anything to do with him not trusting her with the kids. If that was the case, I don't think he would leave them with her to begin with.

I went for a drive over to where they are staging. I'm sure the media will report it soon unless they don't want to give specifics. There are two snow plows going back and forth in about a three mile area carefully plowing the shoulder on both sides of Perry Park road. There are also people with the avalanche poles now on both sides of the road. The staging area about a mile and a half north is completely full of vehicles. There is a cell (I think that's what it is) tower on the ridge on the same side of the road as Sierra Pines.

MOO is there is a specific sighting or electronic information that narrows that space down. I just can't see this spot being anything other than a quick toss out the door and that makes me sick. I mentioned Stone Canyon yesterday and it's just a few miles up the road, definitely at a less dangerous curve in the road, and a more concealed area. I'm so nauseous right now. I pray Gannon is found and justice is dealt swiftly!
Brandon Thompson
@BThompsonNews

A group of
@EPCSheriff
staff just pulled up to the Stauch home. They got into cars then left. A neighbor told us he saw dogs go into the house

10:17 AM · Feb 14, 2020 from Colorado, USA·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

They are all over today, I'm hopeful this means LE is on to something very specific!

El Paso County Public Information Officer says 82 searchers are combing through 35 acres in southern Douglas County with hopes of finding 11-year-old Gannon Stauch alive 17 days after his disappearance. #9News

View attachment 232098

Nelson Garcia on Twitter
Man they really keep stressing that they hope to find him alive. I don't know that I've seen that for so long? Usually, eventually, they say they believe they're looking for a body. Or am I wrong?

THAT'S THE ONE. Wow. :eek:
Thank you for finding and posting.

I haven’t posted much on WS but have been following the case closely because I live between Denver and the Springs.

I just drove by the area where they are searching by Palmer Lake on my way back from brunch - so sobering to see the search in person :-(

“A neighbor tipped me off to this earlier. Have been told dogs went into the home”
12:16 PM · Feb 14, 2020 from Colorado, USA
Nicole Fierro on Twitter

“A group of @EPCSheriff staff just pulled up to the Stauch home. They got into cars then left. A neighbor told us he saw dogs go into the house”
View attachment 232110
11:17 PM · Feb 14, 2020 from Colorado, USA
Brandon Thompson on Twitter

JMO but Lorson Ranch neighbors commenting on social media that they’ve also been taking the bloodhounds house to house today.

Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member