Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hour ago

Overnight, this page has been inundated with comments and messages from various people interested in finding Gannon. As you can see, some of the comments on previous posts *may be from Gannon’s stepmom, who is embattled in a social media showdown to prove her innocence. This comes from credible sources.

Although we received multiple reports that her phone pinged in the area, and there’s undoubtedly much reason to search the area, this page has received multiple requests from “concerned citizens” about why and what the teams are searching for.

That said, free to reference previous posts and engage with the commenters, as it’s become clear that Suspect #1 may be posting here. Perhaps this will be over soon, prayers for Gannon’s safe return. #gannonstrong

The Palmer Lake Herald

ETA: The newspaper published one of her comments. Attached below.

I don't think this is a newspaper. It is a community page. No MSM is stating that Tee is suspect number 1. In fact, all media still goes by the stance that EPC Sheriff's Office has had. The page is definitely wild though-- lots being said and thrown there. Some innocent people appear to be caught in a battle to clear their names.

Link to google search:

The Palmer Lake Herald - Home | Facebookwww.facebook.com › Pages › Community Organization
The Palmer Lake Herald. 1K likes. Run by private citizens. Facebook: town of Palmer Lake. Visit us for updates regarding trail conditions, local events,... the palmer lake herald - بحث Google

In the press conference two days ago, the PIO stated they are talking to the family every day. That doesn't mean they are sharing investigative details, but they are speaking with them. I'm sure if LH left, it was a painful yet necessary decision on her part. I'm heartbroken for what she is going through and feel she has shown incredible grace under the circumstances.
I agree. I couldn't even begin to imagine what she is going through, but I know I probably wouldn't handle it with a fraction of grace and strength that she has. Even after everything TS has said about LH, I have not seen LH say one negative thing about TS on SM. Not once. I cannot wait for justice to come in and knock TS on her *advertiser censored**.

That's why I was asking. So are you saying that the search area is fairly well trafficked in the middle of the day on a Monday? It certainly looks accessible from nearby residences. But most people are in school or at work, which is why I was wondering.

I'm guessing it's used regularly by people who live near it - it wasn't as snowy that day.
I-25 is under EXTENSIVE construction. 105 to the west and 83 to the east are used as alternative routes, especially as there are only a few exits between Castle Rock and Monument that allow you to exit in case of accidents shutting the interstate down.

As far as trailheads, I didn't drive by one today that didn't have at least one car there. Hiking and trail running is BIG here. We also have a large homeschool community in the area that appreciates the great outdoors. This IS Olympic City USA, after all.

I'm not sure if this is allowed but did anyone see the John Bradley Wilson drone video of the area he was looking for Gannon at? It's on YouTube. I was just wondering what area that is in. I'm in Ohio and have no idea of the area he was last seen in. The video is over 9 minutes long and it's just mostly empty areas and a few neighborhoods. I'm curious to know if it's an accurate video of his surrounding area.?

This is interesting because I was actually just wondering that this morning. What if the perp discarded whatever the police are looking for a mile away from the location they are searching, and then drove down the road and turned around? Would GPS be able to pinpoint a stop, even if it was for just a short moment?
In the Heather Elvis case, a forensics expert who examined her phone trail was able to tell that her phone was in several very specific locations for moments at a time, such as on one side of a dumpster in the back parking lot of a restaurant, and then on a road where there was a turn made and the phone was there very briefly, then there was a turn around made and it traveled back to the other location. He could also tell that her phone then ended up in the parking lot of her apt. briefly, then headed out of that parking lot and continued to the location where her car was found. It’s stunning what can be known about someone’s movements, or at least the movements of a phone.

The whole picture thing TS says, if the reason she gave is the truth (yeah, right), I don't find that very strange. When my husband and I were still Active Duty when I would be gone for training/schools he would always send me pics of him and the kids, and I did the same when he was away training too.

Now, do I believe any words that come out of her mouth? No. I think there were other motives if she really did take that selfie, and it wasn't to just send AS a pic of them "out and about".

I am wondering something. I am sure that some of you know this but, are there different kinds of search dogs? And are they breed specific? In other words are they certain breeds that are search and rescue and other breeds that are cadaver?
yes, different type of dogs do different jobs.....german sheppards are highly used to track both ground and air scents …...Hound dogs can be used for air and ground and also can track even under water at times, its just according to what they have beem tought.

I-25 is under EXTENSIVE construction. 105 to the west and 83 to the east are used as alternative routes, especially as there are only a few exits between Castle Rock and Monument that allow you to exit in case of accidents shutting the interstate down.

Also, if I were looking for a relatively quick "back route" from Lorson Ranch headed north, I'd take Powers until it becomes 83 and then it's a quick hop over to 105.

Eta: when I was local to the area, 83 down to Powers was my preferred route between Parker and CO Springs.

In the Heather Elvis case, a forensics expert who examined her phone trail was able to tell that her phone was in several very specific locations for moments at a time, such as on one side of a dumpster in the back parking lot of a restaurant, and then on a road where there was a turn made and the phone was there very briefly, then there was a turn around made and it traveled back to the other location. He could also tell that her phone then ended up in the parking lot of her apt. briefly, then headed out of that parking lot and continued to the location where her car was found. It’s stunning what can be known about someone’s movements, or at least the movements of a phone.

Thank you - it is truly amazing what they can track. The other day my husband and I noticed that Life360 was showing us in our bedroom, even on our specific sides of the bed. :oops:

Yeah, that involved her Google location data, which is far more specific than looking at pings.

If it’s not turned off or deleted, it can leave a damning trail of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay