Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hour ago

Overnight, this page has been inundated with comments and messages from various people interested in finding Gannon. As you can see, some of the comments on previous posts *may be from Gannon’s stepmom, who is embattled in a social media showdown to prove her innocence. This comes from credible sources.

Although we received multiple reports that her phone pinged in the area, and there’s undoubtedly much reason to search the area, this page has received multiple requests from “concerned citizens” about why and what the teams are searching for.

That said, free to reference previous posts and engage with the commenters, as it’s become clear that Suspect #1 may be posting here. Perhaps this will be over soon, prayers for Gannon’s safe return. #gannonstrong

The Palmer Lake Herald
Good heavens! Is this woman related to Tammy Moorer?
She needs to just stop. She’s making things so much worse for herself. Moo

I think she's just THAT narcissistic. I think it is important to her that she appear as a loving, caring stepmom with a wonderful life.
Ita.
All lies.
And the msm video proving that she lied the day she took Gannon away and returned without him.
Poor boy to be helpless in the hands of that step monster.
What in god's name did she do to him ?
The photo in the media 'missing' flyer ... that the step monster provided from the hiking area with Gannon looks like she is cold and cunning-- with Landen's children behind her as if to hint at what she is capable of.
This is in the media section.

Oh no. I fear that’s a bad sign. Hypothetically might that indicate LE doesn’t feel a discovery is imminent? If they thought so, wouldn’t family stay put? IMO
Bio-mom has 2 young daughters that she has to care for and protect. They need to have a life right now too. I don't think it does them any good to sit here and watch close up, as this tragedy unfolds. JMO

That's a great catch. Something about that practice troubled me, but I just thought maybe LS is such a SM addict that she does it for that reason. At the same time, when her FB was still up, I was surprised at how few pictures she had of Gannon. There were tons of pictures of her with the two girls. Well, not "tons" but a lot.

Were they constantly worried about abduction? I realize that he was away for two weeks or so at a time (but how often) and would worry. However, on that particular Monday, she apparently didn't send him actual pictures or else he would not have immediately responded that "she's lying" when he saw the neighbor's video.

LS said the "pinkie swear" video was made by accident.
Thanks 10ofRods. However its not in MSM so the discussions about on here baffle me. I don't think we are supposed to be discussing it.

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hour ago

Overnight, this page has been inundated with comments and messages from various people interested in finding Gannon. As you can see, some of the comments on previous posts *may be from Gannon’s stepmom, who is embattled in a social media showdown to prove her innocence. This comes from credible sources.

Although we received multiple reports that her phone pinged in the area, and there’s undoubtedly much reason to search the area, this page has received multiple requests from “concerned citizens” about why and what the teams are searching for.

That said, free to reference previous posts and engage with the commenters, as it’s become clear that Suspect #1 may be posting here. Perhaps this will be over soon, prayers for Gannon’s safe return. #gannonstrong

The Palmer Lake Herald

ETA: The newspaper published one of her comments. Attached below.
Wow. I had to read and re read this post from The Palmer Lake Herald a few times to fully process this. Very, very interesting IMO. Thank you for posting.

I went for a drive over to where they are staging. I'm sure the media will report it soon unless they don't want to give specifics. There are two snow plows going back and forth in about a three mile area carefully plowing the shoulder on both sides of Perry Park road. There are also people with the avalanche poles now on both sides of the road. The staging area about a mile and a half north is completely full of vehicles. There is a cell (I think that's what it is) tower on the ridge on the same side of the road as Sierra Pines.

MOO is there is a specific sighting or electronic information that narrows that space down. I just can't see this spot being anything other than a quick toss out the door and that makes me sick. I mentioned Stone Canyon yesterday and it's just a few miles up the road, definitely at a less dangerous curve in the road, and a more concealed area. I'm so nauseous right now. I pray Gannon is found and justice is dealt swiftly!

They haven't let me in yet either and I thought I did a stellar job of sounding supportive too:rolleyes: maybe we should have offered to donate funds;)
That's an option for those who will do anything for money.
You know who.

Sometimes generally speaking, people who are divorcing will close a joint account and start their own bank account.
But hypothetically will take the spouse's funds (the one who is leaving) and put it into their own bank account.
This can cause problems.

And if anyone in general is thinking about leaving someone --get your kids away from that step parent before letting them know you've filed for divorce.

It's too dangerous to leave them with a narcissistic soon to be ex.
Remove those children before you file and serve papers because their lives could be in danger.
Don't wait and let someone watch your children after they know it's over between the both of you.
All of a person's rage will be visited upon those innocent kids.
Hypothetically speaking from following other cases at WS.

Does anyone else find it very strange that she supposedly always takes photos of them being out and about and [the implied] when they arrive back home to AS when he's out of town? This seems odd as if he didn't trust her with the kids, why is she implying she was constantly proving their whereabouts to AS? Is this at his request? This seems strange AF to me.
I walk a dog routinely for a pilot who travels constantly. I take pictures of every walk with both left home and arrived back pics. He loves this dog and wants him to have the next best care to what he would provide, and he worries about how his absence affects his pup. It has nothing to do him not trusting me and everything to do with wanting to be connected to his best friend while he’s gone. And, do it as well because even though he trusts me entirely, I like to document that he’s getting what he pays for. I’ve been doing this for nearly three years.

In the case of LS, they may simply have had a family policy of pic sharing because of the dad’s military status and related absences. A lot of military couples do this. I would bet that the difference here is she may have been excessive at times to ‘prove’ how great things were going and counter/gaslight her way out of any contrary reports by Gannon.

I noticed an ambulance parked among all the vehicles in the staging area of the search. Am guessing this is standard procedure when there are so many people involved in searching possibly treacherous terrain, maybe especially since they are whatever distance from a hospital. But is there any possibility it's there for some other sliver-of-hope reason?

I'm trying to zoom in to read the agency name but can't. It may not be an actual ambulance. Some SAR teams and FDs use retired ambulances for mobile command posts or other purposes. Yes, they may have an ambulance stage nearby if there's hope of finding a living victim, but the way a table is set up behind it makes me think it's not being used for that purpose. If it were, they would keep an area clear around it.

EPCSO are at the Stauch home. Neighbor reports they have dogs.
Brandon Thompson on Twitter
My head is hurting and I think I'm not processing, so any help is appreciated.
Are they saying they came, let the dogs go in the house, and then left? Like in the same cars they drove up in? Or different? Or are the dogs still there?
I'm not usually this dense.
Sorry. Migraine is kicking me today.

I’m waiting to be accepted also.
I'm not in the group, but I saw that the number of members is going down down down constantly every time I peek at it.
I think yesterday I noticed it was 1940. Today it is like 1400.
I think they are throwing out the people who don't truly support her.
That number might go down to like 2 or 3 if they do that though.
IMO

I'm not in the group, but I saw that the number of members is going down down down constantly every time I peek at it.
I think yesterday I noticed it was 1940. Today it is like 1400.
I think they are throwing out the people who don't truly support her.
That number might go down to like 2 or 3 if they do that though.
IMO

Yeah I suspect more people than not are in the group to be nosey!

Were they constantly worried about abduction?
rsbm

I just had a thought upon reading this. We have custody of grands and there have been times where we are terrified that one parent will follow through on threats to take them. Let me tell you, they're not permitted outside w/o us...even now, the threat is low but they're not allowed to ride bikes up the road w/o us... We are deep in the woods, so they're allowed in some areas but not near the only way a vehicle could arrive.

TS insinuates IMO that perhaps birth mom sent help for him to run away. Umm. If she wanted to ensure that didn't happen, he wouldn't have been permitted to go play. At the unknown friends home.

All just my opinion, random thoughts.

Also, the slippery as heck snow/ice pack that has been my backyard for the last week and a half to two weeks is melting quickly this morning. I can already see grass through ewhat was easily still three inches of snow yesterday. I hope that puts the fear of God in whoever the guilty party is!!!

I have posted this before, so I assume it is within TOA and because I am a verified expert. When ground scent dogs are used, they are given a scent article to "imprint" upon. The handler keeps the scent article in a brown paper bag so the dog can be re-imprinted as they often need to clean out their nose with water to get the junk they vacuum up washed out. In some instances, more than one ground scent dog is used. One imprinted with the missing subjects scent and the other with "another persons" scent, or the same dog may follow the missing subjects scent trail, then be cleaned out and imprinted with "another persons" scent to verify both scents follow the same path or go in different directions. I do NOT know that this has occurred in this case.
Really good info about tracker dogs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member