Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EPCSO are at the Stauch home. Neighbor reports they saw dogs go in the house.
Brandon Thompson on Twitter

EBM

Maybe someone with search dog experience would know, would they take a dog to Gannons room so the dog could get a huge refreshed imprint on Gannon? Isn't 18 days is a long time for a trail to persist ?

Bio-mom has 2 young daughters that she has to care for and protect. They need to have a life right now too. I don't think it does them any good to sit here and watch close up, as this tragedy unfolds. JMO
Agree, 2+ weeks is a long time for the youngest child (or children, I think it is disputed whether LH has one or two younger daughters after G and L) to either be separated from Mom or away from home in the middle of a bunch of family chaos.
I do wonder if the family has been given some information about the current search, though; like maybe it is for evidence and not for Gannon himself? Pure speculation, JMO.

rsbm

I just had a thought upon reading this. We have custody of grands and there have been times where we are terrified that one parent will follow through on threats to take them. Let me tell you, they're not permitted outside w/o us...even now, the threat is low but they're not allowed to ride bikes up the road w/o us... We are deep in the woods, so they're allowed in some areas but not near the only way a vehicle could arrive.

TS insinuates IMO that perhaps birth mom sent help for him to run away. Umm. If she wanted to ensure that didn't happen, he wouldn't have been permitted to go play. At the unknown friends home.

All just my opinion, random thoughts.
bbm
Ita.
Most people with children that age know who the friend's are and have the parent's phone #'s.
TS is a liar and probably much, much worse.
There are sights and sounds one cannot forget.

The Palmer Lake Herald
1 hour ago

Overnight, this page has been inundated with comments and messages from various people interested in finding Gannon. As you can see, some of the comments on previous posts *may be from Gannon’s stepmom, who is embattled in a social media showdown to prove her innocence. This comes from credible sources.

Although we received multiple reports that her phone pinged in the area, and there’s undoubtedly much reason to search the area, this page has received multiple requests from “concerned citizens” about why and what the teams are searching for.

That said, free to reference previous posts and engage with the commenters, as it’s become clear that Suspect #1 may be posting here. Perhaps this will be over soon, prayers for Gannon’s safe return. #gannonstrong

The Palmer Lake Herald

ETA: The newspaper published one of her comments. Attached below.

The comment that they show here and attributed to SM looks oddly similar to a strange comment that was posted here last night about us being ignorant and not knowing anything about Colorado. Hmmm.

Maybe someone with search dog experience would know, would they take a dog to Gannons room so the dog could get a huge refreshed imprint on Gannon? Isn't 18 days is a long time for a trail to persist ?
Maybe they are just covering all bases. If Gannon did come back with her and exited the car from the opposite side and went into the home. Maybe these were cadaver dogs to check the house and backyard, to see if he he had been there to close out that line of possibility.

Last edited:
I went for a drive over to where they are staging. I'm sure the media will report it soon unless they don't want to give specifics. There are two snow plows going back and forth in about a three mile area carefully plowing the shoulder on both sides of Perry Park road. There are also people with the avalanche poles now on both sides of the road. The staging area about a mile and a half north is completely full of vehicles. There is a cell (I think that's what it is) tower on the ridge on the same side of the road as Sierra Pines.

MOO is there is a specific sighting or electronic information that narrows that space down. I just can't see this spot being anything other than a quick toss out the door and that makes me sick. I mentioned Stone Canyon yesterday and it's just a few miles up the road, definitely at a less dangerous curve in the road, and a more concealed area. I'm so nauseous right now. I pray Gannon is found and justice is dealt swiftly!

Really appreciate your giving us this in-person information. The side of the road details make me wonder if they are looking for a smaller piece of evidence that was tossed, rather than Gannon himself. Hypothetically: a phone? A key? Clothes? A handheld gaming device? A weapon?

The snowplow detail also brought me right back to the Arkansas discovery of Maleah Davis's remains. :(

Does anyone else find it very strange that she supposedly always takes photos of them being out and about and [the implied] when they arrive back home to AS when he's out of town? This seems odd as if he didn't trust her with the kids, why is she implying she was constantly proving their whereabouts to AS? Is this at his request? This seems strange AF to me.
I have several opinions about that. Part of it is rooted in her narcissism, "look at ME, I'M such a good mom figure". I also wouldn't be surprised if those pictures were posted on her facebook page as public, with the intent that LH and others would see them. She seems to need a lot of attention & approval from external sources, I imagine narcissism is a hungry beast that needs to be constantly fed. Last, it's likely as you suspect, something was rotten in Denmark and she had something to prove to her husband in regards to her ability to care for his children while he was away from home.

Does anyone else find it very strange that she supposedly always takes photos of them being out and about and [the implied] when they arrive back home to AS when he's out of town? This seems odd as if he didn't trust her with the kids, why is she implying she was constantly proving their whereabouts to AS? Is this at his request? This seems strange AF to me.
I don't find the practice of picture taking that strange in itself. I do find it strange that this "proof of life" picture she thinks somehow will exonerate her was not included in the article OR on the original missing poster which appears she provided the details to. After all (if you believe her) this is the last known picture of Gannon.

I also think a good reporter would ask for this picture as it would get the "most current" picture out to the public.

The picture does not exist and/or you no longer have access to all your phone or social media so you can not provide it.

That's a great catch. Something about that practice troubled me, but I just thought maybe LS is such a SM addict that she does it for that reason. At the same time, when her FB was still up, I was surprised at how few pictures she had of Gannon. There were tons of pictures of her with the two girls. Well, not "tons" but a lot.

Were they constantly worried about abduction? I realize that he was away for two weeks or so at a time (but how often) and would worry. However, on that particular Monday, she apparently didn't send him actual pictures or else he would not have immediately responded that "she's lying" when he saw the neighbor's video.
Good post.^^^

In one of the many 'missing' flyers in msm and the other media photos of Gannon... there's a pic of him that looks like he has a bruise under his right eye.
TS may have waited until injuries healed before posting photos so she could continue to "appear as if she was a caring stepmom".

TS has by her actions denigrated the many great and loving step parents out there.
Besides the grief and horror she has caused to Landen and Albert --she deserves nothing but the contempt of many who are step or adoptive parents who consider those under their care a blessing !
There's no doubt that the video of her returning without Gannon is just one of her lies.

Really appreciate your giving us this in-person information. The side of the road details make me wonder if they are looking for a smaller piece of evidence that was tossed, rather than Gannon himself. Hypothetically: a phone? A key? Clothes? A handheld gaming device? A weapon?

The snowplow detail also brought me right back to the Arkansas discovery of Maleah Davis's remains. :(

Very possible. It's common for suspects to toss such things out the window while driving. Whether it's from someone talking, surveillance or location data from tech, they seem confident that whoever is responsible for his disappearance drove on this route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member