Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in 5th grade, so I'd assume same school as his sister and any friend. If he left before his sister got home, was he just going to hang out with his friends parents and wait for his buddy to get home?

"Hey LS, do you mind if I go to my friend-who-has-no-name's house an hour before he gets home and play?"

"Sure, whatever GS, let's just take a quick selfie before you leave."

Grand Mountain is k-8th grade. My daughter says the younger kids get out at 2:45. She gets out at 3:05 and isn't to my SUV until closer to 3:15. Not sure if that helps with the timing of his sister and the supposed friend but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Thinking of Gannon.

Hello, I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm mentioning something that was already discussed..In the neighbor's surveillance video did anyone else notice that when G first opened the truck door to get in, an item fell out of the truck onto the ground (perhaps a water bottle, can't really tell), however, what is clear is that G did not bend over/down to pick it up..he just stood there until LS came back to the truck and picked it up.

Hi Newbie. Welcome with your first post.:):):)
Hope to hear more from you.
If this is correct, perhaps Gannon was in pain, unable to bend.
MOO.

Hello, I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm mentioning something that was already discussed..In the neighbor's surveillance video did anyone else notice that when G first opened the truck door to get in, an item fell out of the truck onto the ground (perhaps a water bottle, can't really tell), however, what is clear is that G did not bend over/down to pick it up..he just stood there until LS came back to the truck and picked it up.

I noticed that as well but wasn't sure if I was just seeing things! I've definitely missed some pages ; not sure if this was previously mentioned or not.

IMO re the gate/key statement... maybe she is trying to cover for some statement or msg she made about a gate and this actually has something to do with where his body is? But, she is trying to pass it off as talking about their gate at home? So, maybe there is a msg she sent someone about a gate being locked & she is trying to explain that. Just a thought...

Or she is trying to explain a blood trail from the garage to the gate.
In the end, I think we will see how scattered she really is.

One possibility with the story. Maybe she lost the only gate key and believes that there is some dna blood or other type of evidence to be found on it. Maybe she realized she dropped it in a place that is incriminating to her and her story. Thus, the released statement about cuts and keys.

AMOO

I know that if LE really thought that GS was still alive, as the message was one day last week, they most likely would not spend hours of time poking rods into snow Banks. So I'd appreciate a refined message on the case. I have strong doubts that LS could pull off a seat of the pants on the fly disappearance of GS. So I'm leaning towards she had some help

Welcome to WS

Hello everyone. I used to post on Websleuths several years ago but could not re-access my old profile, dylansmom34. I no longer have access to the old email and couldn't remember the password so I created a new profile today. I followed other cases in Colorado (Dylan Redwine mainly as well as Jessica Ridgeway and some others) and follow and continue to follow Kyron Horman's case which reminds me of Gannon's disappearance in so many ways. Anyway, Gannon's case has been bothering me so much. My son was also a preemie and weighed 1 1/2 pounds. He is an adult now but there are so many things about Gannon that remind me of my son, Dylan. I saw one of Gannon's youtube videos, my son also used to make similar videos. I haven't been on websleuths in quite a long time, I left years ago when some drama occurred on the Dylan Redwine threads but am anxiously following Gannon's thread. I have spent some time this morning reading back a bit. Gosh, it's all so overwhelming. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and hope there is some news soon about Gannon.

Welcome back to WS, Coloradomomandgrandma!

Glad you've returned from your hiatus, happy to have you joining us here in Gannon's forum!

It sounds like you have a lot of valuable experience in following similar cases r/t missing children.

I think you'll find this to be a wonderful, supportive environment here, full of knowledgeable, caring posters.

We're all here for Gannon.

That info is directly from LS (now) deleted FB account, and was never and still isn't allowed. It just keeps getting reposted and discussed.
Oh thanks , wondered how I'd missed something like that and tried trawling past threads and couldn't find any info . I do get the ' gist ' from reports and discussions though .
Clocking in here from Scotland and praying for Gannon . Other cases hs brought me here and checking in tonight ( 9.30 PM here) hoping for updates

I wonder, those who feel Gannon was chronically abused...do you think his father was never there? That he simply left Gannon to his wife, never checking to find out how things really were? I am not sure I can buy into a father simply not noticing due to his wife’s alleged personality disorder how his own son is being treated, what his moods are, etc...there are many signs in a child of abuse and teachers often notice. Why wouldn’t his father? Just trying to make sense of this theory of regular abuse...
I suspect much of these ideas stem from SM (social media) posts. IMO, he was *at least* verbally\emotionally abused. And I hope I'm not crossing any lines here, but....we don't know how the S marriage was progressing....perhaps dad had indeed caught on. They've not been together long...

It's largely based on every statement TS has made in regard to Gannon's disappearance.

Although there is no evidence of any type of diagnosis, I think it's pretty clear that she has narcissistic tendencies. At the very least she appears to be self-centered and more concerned about defending her character and actions rather than showing concern for her missing stepson.

She also seems to be inconsistent in her story and purposely leaves out important details which has led to a lot of confusion. If she does have a reasonable explanation for what happened then it's a mystery why she just hasn't come right out and said it.

It leads people to believe she is taking attention off herself and attempting to steer the narrative. It's manipulative behavior. She knows talking about the case is a huge hindrance to the investigation and will not help to find Gannon so why can't she just keep quiet?

If this isn't narcissistic behavior then I don't know what it is.

Imo
Thank you and the other posters for replying. But all of that is (if as you characterize) just run of the mill lying. NPD is usually noted by exaggeration regarding one's self, something I haven't seen. Also a belief that they are far superior to others, something that is also missing.

I know that if LE really thought that GS was still alive, as the message was one day last week, they most likely would not spend hours of time poking rods into snow Banks. So I'd appreciate a refined message on the case. I have strong doubts that LS could pull off a seat of the pants on the fly disappearance of GS. So I'm leaning towards she had some help
I don’t think she had any help, and if she did, I think they’d have his body by now.

She did have several hours to work with, and a vast expanse of terrain in which to hide him.

The snow hasn’t helped.

This doesn’t have to be (surely isn’t) black and white - where either she’s a calculating psychopath murderess, or, she’s a hapless victim of social media abuse and threats.

My best guess is, this is a situation that involves a lot of things going on in a home that even many living there did not fully discern or understand. People who are deceptive and self-preserving, showing more concern about themselves than a missing child in their care who is now inexplicably gone, are not brand new at this behavior. I don’t know what she’s covering, but people who lie and over-explain, then blame others for why they lie and over-explain, are usually central to the real story of a child who is not here to tell that story. And, it’s complicated.

bbm

Who said she didn't?
You are right to a degree. In the first interview which should have been about GS, she spent 80% or so on herself. If she would have spent more time on Gannon then yes she probably would have told us about the alleged foot cut, alleged bandage and alleged checking on gate.

Hello everyone. I used to post on Websleuths several years ago but could not re-access my old profile, dylansmom34. I no longer have access to the old email and couldn't remember the password so I created a new profile today. I followed other cases in Colorado (Dylan Redwine mainly as well as Jessica Ridgeway and some others) and follow and continue to follow Kyron Horman's case which reminds me of Gannon's disappearance in so many ways. Anyway, Gannon's case has been bothering me so much. My son was also a preemie and weighed 1 1/2 pounds. He is an adult now but there are so many things about Gannon that remind me of my son, Dylan. I saw one of Gannon's youtube videos, my son also used to make similar videos. I haven't been on websleuths in quite a long time, I left years ago when some drama occurred on the Dylan Redwine threads but am anxiously following Gannon's thread. I have spent some time this morning reading back a bit. Gosh, it's all so overwhelming. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and hope there is some news soon about Gannon.

Welcome back Coloradomomandgrandma ... and Thank You for being here for Gannon.

A lot of homes there have acreages. Hard to tell what belongs to whom. Some people do put signs up. But probably just whatever was quick, out of eyesight , or so someone thought. IMO

Well, there is a gate to the property (which is apparently often open). Wouldn't someone regard a gate as a sign the property is private? Or is that not well known? Maybe people from outside Colorado wouldn't know that a gate is usually a sign of a private driveway. I may have the wrong address, but google maps shows mailboxes outside the driveway.

At any rate, could be a good choice for someone who wanted to delay the finding of evidence or a body, since public land is more traveled. Edge of private property, away from driveway, might delay discovery (or lead to a different theory of what happened).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member