Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. She likes to blame others, " he cut his foot because AS has so many tools in the garage" etc... seems like we would be hearing a different narrative from TS. MOO and of course what do I know , but I agree with you
Definitely. As to the cut foot thing, I don’t think that particular remark was about blaming AS though. I think that was simply a transparent effort to explain away blood found in the garage.

I know for sure that the moment I saw and heard TS on that first video, both my soul and my body reacted. I knew that something was very, very wrong with her presentation. Her body language, way of speaking, obvious concern for herself and for others opinions of her, and lack of concern for Gannon (IMO), all reminded me of a woman my ex- husband was with for several years who singled out my middle daughter for abuse and cruelty. (Did not know the extent of it until she was grown). When I mix my visceral reaction to her with the facts so far in this case, I keep going solidly back to my initial feeling... resentment and dislike for little Gannon resulting in an "accident". IMO

BBM:

I have both a theory and a motive.

I think she grievously injured/harmed GS in such a way that she knew she could find herself facing criminal charges.

I think she then decided she had to get rid of the evidence in order to stay out of jail.

I guess I don't need to tell you whose body bore the evidence of her abusive behavior.

Her motive was self-preservation.

In her mind, she's all that matters here.

JMO.
Agreed! And needed to try to explain away possible blood in the garage and possible Blood by the gate....

Hey Guys,

I have been following this case since the very beginning, trying to do as much reading as possible on Facebook groups, Reddit, Twitter, etc. I am not sure if this theory has been brought up yet, though I don’t remember seeing it posted.
I watched and listened to the video that was posted by SM on her own social media account about the incident regarding damage to *something*, (as it hasn’t been confirmed) over and over, and read the statement she made about an injury GS received to his foot in the garage. I am a mother to small children, and I am always taking care of booboos as kids get hurt a lot.
I could see where if my child cut their foot in the garage, or anywhere, I’d have them stay put while I ran to get a bandage as to not get blood on the floor. So SM’s statement *could* make sense.
Now, in the video, you can hear a voice that sounds A Lot like Harvey Levin’s, who is on TMZ talking about Kobe Bryant. However, there hasn’t been much in the way of “celebrity gossip” lately, so the helicopter crash has been a continually covered news story on the show. In my opinion, that doesn’t really say much about the time the video was taken.
*If* there was something that happened with the carpet, could it have been that he cut his foot and walked inside not thinking and got stains on the carpet that she couldn’t get out? Maybe it’s a light beige or grey color. So, she could have gone ballistic and that’s what she was asking him on the video. If he walked on the carpet on purpose? It could be that he sounds like he was in pain because he was beaten severely. IMO, she could have panicked and burnt the carpet to cover that up, then loaded him into the car, and got blood from his foot on the “edge” during the process.

This is all purely speculative, but there is usually SOME truth in a lie, though it may be the tiniest bit. I feel that there is definitely a strong link between the blood on the car and what happened to him due to the over-explaining.
Blood stains can be easily removed from carpet. I removed so many stains from carpet: nail polish, slime, etc. blood stains are among the easiest to remove.

I know for sure that the moment I saw and heard TS on that first video, both my soul and my body reacted. I knew that something was very, very wrong with her presentation. Her body language, way of speaking, obvious concern for herself and for others opinions of her, and lack of concern for Gannon (IMO), all reminded me of a woman my ex- husband was with for several years who singled out my middle daughter for abuse and cruelty. (Did not know the extent of it until she was grown). When I mix my visceral reaction to her with the facts so far in this case, I keep going solidly back to my initial feeling... resentment and dislike for little Gannon resulting in an "accident". IMO
Excellent and brave post!
And welcome!!

I don’t think she had any help, and if she did, I think they’d have his body by now.

She did have several hours to work with, and a vast expanse of terrain in which to hide him.

The snow hasn’t helped.

I was on youtube and took a 'virtual drive' up Pike's Peak. I lost count of how many times you could pull over at an overlook to admire the scenery. It would not take much time or strength to take an 11 year old and push him off the edge there. IMO she had seriously hurt him that am or the night before ( probably an intra-abdominal injury) hence the hunched over uncomfortable walk to the truck. There would be no way she could have sought medical aid without revealing what she had done.
All JMO.

Hello everyone. I used to post on Websleuths several years ago but could not re-access my old profile, dylansmom34. I no longer have access to the old email and couldn't remember the password so I created a new profile today. I followed other cases in Colorado (Dylan
Hello everyone. I used to post on Websleuths several years ago but could not re-access my old profile, dylansmom34. I no longer have access to the old email and couldn't remember the password so I created a new profile today. I followed other cases in Colorado (Dylan Redwine mainly as well as Jessica Ridgeway and some others) and follow and continue to follow Kyron Horman's case which reminds me of Gannon's disappearance in so many ways. Anyway, Gannon's case has been bothering me so much. My son was also a preemie and weighed 1 1/2 pounds. He is an adult now but there are so many things about Gannon that remind me of my son, Dylan. I saw one of Gannon's youtube videos, my son also used to make similar videos. I haven't been on websleuths in quite a long time, I left years ago when some drama occurred on the Dylan Redwine threads but am anxiously following Gannon's thread. I have spent some time this morning reading back a bit. Gosh, it's all so overwhelming. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and hope there is some news soon about Gannon.
So glad you are here!!!
:0)

Hey Everyone,

I have a new Websleuths YouTube video out. I interview Sheryl McCollum and Leigh Egan from Crimeonline.com about Gannon and Faye.
Sheryl is first and she discusses Faye and Leigh is second discussing Gannon.

I have a few other videos loaded on the Websleuths channel and are working on getting more. If you could listen and pass along the link to people you know I would greatly appreciate it. Websleuths needs 4000 listening hours before we can use the Superchat which is one of our goals. Any time you can give to watching the videos is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you Humble!!

I drove by the search site earlier today and they’re definitely out there again. It didn’t seem like as many people were there based on the number of cars in the parking lot. The ambulance was back today - I assume that’s in case there’s an injury to one of the searchers. I didn’t see any horses or horse trailers. The mobile cell tower was back again, which makes sense - cell service all along 105 from Palmer Lake to Larkspur is sketchy at best.

Hello, I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm mentioning something that was already discussed..In the neighbor's surveillance video did anyone else notice that when G first opened the truck door to get in, an item fell out of the truck onto the ground (perhaps a water bottle, can't really tell), however, what is clear is that G did not bend over/down to pick it up..he just stood there until LS came back to the truck and picked it up.
Welcome to WS. Yes, we noticed. ;)

“Search and rescue crews continuing their search today in the #GannonStauch case. This is day 4 in the Larkspur area and day 19 since Gannon was last seen. #FindGannon

3:29 PM · Feb 15, 2020 (local/MST)
Ashley Franco on Twitter

Nice to have some factual data, thanks. LE must have some pretty strong intel that something is in that region.

The thing I go back to is this, if Gannon is there, it is my belief that a canine could/would surely find him. So, what gives? What is it they are looking for?

Glad we finally have some good weather! Here’s hoping for some news this weekend. Tuesday and Wednesday we’re back to low thirties and 4-6 inches of snow. My heart has been breaking for Gannon’s family.

There must be a fair amount LE and / or local media on scene today. I was just north of the Douglas County search area earlier today and Perry Park road was pretty backed up again. There’s not much in the way of shoulders on the road and the ditches have about a foot of snow right now.

There’s an Avs game at the Air Force Academy on the north end of the Springs this afternoon and emergency pothole repairs on 25 in the construction area north of Palmer Lake today so 25 and the back roads are both gridlocked today. Hopefully the roads will be better in the next few days!

OK thanx. In error I thought the source was on MSM. I will ask for deletion.
It's hard, I know. There's sooooo much content that is hinky to discuss, but.....
I think you can just edit your post to delete it? That way the mods don't have to? I don't know, I'm still learning, too. But I thought that's what someone said....

ETA: nope, just read that you can Report it. Carry on.;)

Wondering if GS' coat is missing; shoes? Other items? LE has made no mention (AFAIK) of what is missing (if anything) and I'm not surprised. Is anything missing that doesn't necessarily belong to GS?

Did GS eat lunch? When and where? In the house or while out and about?

As for the "side gate". Even if GS left via that gate, I'd expect he'd show up on one or more neighborhood cameras since the gate leads to the front of the house, street-side.

Are any of AS' tools missing? Kitchen utensils? Trash bags?
We should never be "surprised."
Law enforcement keeps so much to their vest it's amazing.

During the Patrick Frazee trial there were over 400 pieces of evidence and way over 250 witnesses to begin with.
The evidence they had blew us out of the water!!!!!

It's hard, I know. There's sooooo much content that is hinky to discuss, but.....
I think you can just edit your post to delete it? That way the mods don't have to? I don't know, I'm still learning, too. But I thought that's what someone said....

ETA: nope, just read that you can Report it. Carry on.;)

You CAN delete it if you get to it quick enough. The "edit" button does not last a long time, maybe ten minutes? Unsure how long. You can erase what you wrote during a certain timeframe and then put "DBM" (deleted by me) or just a dot (.) or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018