Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it gets confusing with the two sisters because one was sort of shoved into the limelight herself but the younger sister does raise questions in my mind regarding when she got home from school and what she thought/was told about where Gannon was. Valid questions, which I’m sure LE has asked and gotten information on. I think it’s great how they are keeping everything so close to the vest, but the selfish part of me wants to know everything!
I was wondering the same thing about the lil sister. Also in the backwards interview with LS she doesn't say that hubby kicked her out. I think she's just says something like they don't want me there , or I'm not supposed to be there... I was wondering if LE decided she could not be there. ??

they do but I imagine a lot of them are worse than useless. Sadly.
Yeah:

“Have you tried this?”

“Did you look there?”

“If I we’re you I’d...”

As opposed to:

“I saw a red pickup parked on the side of the road on Monday.”

“I saw SM here.”

I wish they’d only count high quality tips as opposed to the inflated number that includes all the junk.

You CAN delete it if you get to it quick enough. The "edit" button does not last a long time, maybe ten minutes? Unsure how long. You can erase what you wrote during a certain timeframe and then put "DBM" (deleted by me) or just a dot (.) or something.

I think the "edit" button lasts 30 minutes. I've been able to edit posts that I made more than 10 minutes ago.

JMVHO.

why would he put his microphone down near the snow? I think its something they use to search undergrown with.
In my unprofessional opinion that does not seem like a reporter or microphone...Sorry, a little confused.
Sorry, I just got back home and I am about 20 pages behind. I was hoping the headline might have changed to FOUND. So sorry it did not.
Could this microphone be sonar to detect a body?
That's what I was wondering. Someone commented that it was a microphone on Twitter, wasn't sure who made the comment...Or if it was definitely a microphone, I was just confused.

I gotta' be honest:

I've followed numerous cases where dogs have been used in mp searches.

In all those cases I've followed, a dog has never actually successfully located the missing person.

I think canines are a resource that can and should be used by LE, but they're no more infallible than human beings.

They're dog-like...not God-like.

JMO.
I disagree respectfully re non Godlikeness
Show me a single human or anything he can invent that can be trained to sniff a location where a body had lain, probably for less than 5 minutes?
But, I will say too that just like humans, it depends on how good they really are. Some are utterly brilliant, remarkable dogs but I think they can be scarce.
In the case of YingYingZhang, the apartment where she had met her death had been practically sterilized with chemicals and the dog still signalled at a spot where she had lain, some time before. And the dog's evidence was accepted even though the dog had since died.
(I think we're different, but probably humans are lesser 'cos we are more controlled by our egos JMO)

Well it gets confusing with the two sisters because one was sort of shoved into the limelight herself but the younger sister does raise questions in my mind regarding when she got home from school and what she thought/was told about where Gannon was. Valid questions, which I’m sure LE has asked and gotten information on. I think it’s great how they are keeping everything so close to the vest, but the selfish part of me wants to know everything!

This may be the most honest post I've ever read on this site. MOO

why would he put his microphone down near the snow? I think its something they use to search undergrown with.
In my unprofessional opinion that does not seem like a reporter or microphone...Sorry, a little confused.
Sorry, I just got back home and I am about 20 pages behind. I was hoping the headline might have changed to FOUND. So sorry it did not.
Could this microphone be sonar to detect a body?
That's what I was wondering. Someone commented that it was a microphone on Twitter, wasn't sure who made the comment...Or if it was definitely a microphone, I was just confused.

I don’t think she had any help, and if she did, I think they’d have his body by now.

She did have several hours to work with, and a vast expanse of terrain in which to hide him.

The snow hasn’t helped.
if the content of some posts are accurate then LS was the first to signal that GS was with someone else. but it was in the context of kidnap or other side of family abduction. which got me wondering about any backstory like if there was some kind of custody struggle ongoing.i realize ti has been reported as a shared arrangment but i am wonering if some terms were in dispute.

Ashley Franco
21 min ago

I know this is a bit hard to see, but search crews are continuing to sift through the snowy 35-acre area in Larkspur for anything related to the disappearance of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. This is the 4th day they've searched the Larkspur area, and day 19 since Gannon was last seen.

Ashley Franco

Attachments

• C80C43C1-A62C-4E48-9B40-6B85C78229C9.jpeg
    C80C43C1-A62C-4E48-9B40-6B85C78229C9.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 73
Maybe, but they seem to be getting closer,and closer.
That's really interesting, I notice some people are strongly feeling they are getting closer and others feel it's lost... It was kinda lost for me early this morning, it would have been yesterday if it was to be , I thought..
I've not noticed this kind of energy in any case before now...
JMO

Ashley Franco
21 min ago

I know this is a bit hard to see, but search crews are continuing to sift through the snowy 35-acre area in Larkspur for anything related to the disappearance of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. This is the 4th day they've searched the Larkspur area, and day 19 since Gannon was last seen.

Ashley Franco
A gate. Another gate.
Really interested in your thoughts on this journey @osu?

Today seems so much more low key than yesterday. I had high hopes that Gannon was going to be found. Losing that optimism now. Well we still have tomorrow.

That’s how I felt when I drove by the search area earlier - there didn’t seem to be as many cars or as much activity. However, EPCSO’s tweet says they have 100 searchers out today. Maybe they were quite a ways off the road or maybe they’re also searching other areas.

MOO

We should never be "surprised."
Law enforcement keeps so much to their vest it's amazing.

During the Patrick Frazee trial there were over 400 pieces of evidence and way over 250 witnesses to begin with.
The evidence they had blew us out of the water!!!!!

How long did they wait to arrest him? I forget, but it seemed like forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018