Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that is social media info that came from TS's FB account, and is not approved for discussion here according to The Rules The mods have stated this repeatedly. (I know it's hard for everyone to see every post, just trying to help keep the thread from being shut down for clean-up).
I apologise. I must have confused my info. Heck , I'm not sure where I got it from then bc I definitely didn't look at her FB.

I have a couple of questions? The day Gannon went missing why did the step-mom rent-a-car only to return it later that day.

She left the house around 10am with Gannon looking as though he was in pain. Why didn't she take him to the doctor. She instead went shopping at petco. The neighbor's camera ( thank you for checking your video) video showed he never returned home later that day.
So where did the car rental come in to play? I would believe police swabbed it for DNA. She had 4 hours. This gives her plenty of time to transport Gannon somewhere. Would a rental car have a tracking system in place?

Did she think renting a car police wouldn't find out. Credit cards leave paper trails including what time a car was rented. The red truck would difficult to use since it's higher up than a regular car. And a red truck stands out. Is this the reason for the rental.
Early on in the investigation the car rental was brought up.
These are rumors

Groan...coyotes scavenged on my little brothers’s body. Omg, it was horrible to find and see. In the middle of a hot August. Thankfully Mother Nature may be helpful in preservation when they find Gannon. Prosecution needs all the evidence they can to judicially force the killer to pay the price for her crime.

Wow, that is just a heartbreaking story. I am so sorry.

I don’t know why but reading “found property” or what not on the update tweet (sorry I’m on my phone and my quotes aren’t posting. Ugh) just broke my heart a little more. All I can think of is them finding things of Gannon’s on the side of the road. I hope not, I really hope not.

I have a couple of questions? The day Gannon went missing why did the step-mom rent-a-car only to return it later that day.

She left the house around 10am with Gannon looking as though he was in pain. Why didn't she take him to the doctor. She instead went shopping at petco. The neighbor's camera ( thank you for checking your video) video showed he never returned home later that day.
So where did the car rental come in to play? I would believe police swabbed it for DNA. She had 4 hours. This gives her plenty of time to transport Gannon somewhere. Would a rental car have a tracking system in place?

Did she think renting a car police wouldn't find out. Credit cards leave paper trails including what time a car was rented. The red truck would difficult to use since it's higher up than a regular car. And a red truck stands out. Is this the reason for the rental.
Early on in the investigation the car rental was brought up.

Nothing to my knowledge has been confirmed about a rental car. Off limits unless it is confirmed.

Sheriff's Office Update on Gannon Stauch Case
February 15, 2020
On February 15, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and partners continued to search specific areas and we have over 100 trained individuals and specialized assets to include Search and Rescue, Mounted and K-9's, assisting in today's search efforts. The investigation and search processes continue to run parallel with one another.

The Sheriff's Office has received 540 tips to date. These tips include possible sightings, search suggestions, social media related information, suspicious activity, found property/possible evidence and video/photo/drone evidence.

Please do not send tips through social media platforms as this slows down the investigative process and the timeliness in following up on the tip and/or lead. If you have any credible information please either call our Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email to Tips@elpasoco.com.

The goal remains to find Gannon and bring him home safely. This is a very active and fluid investigation. Specific details will be released as the investigation allows.

MR 20-033
View attachment 232330
ETA: BBM

I’ve never dreaded sun-down the way I have over the past few weeks with the search for Gannon. I’ve always despised winter, but at least in this case, the cold serves to preserve any possible evidence.

Because the video blew apart SM’s story.

Many of us believed she was lying from the beginning, as the runaway story never made any sense at all, especially with that alleged Google search.

That video of her leaving with Gannon, and returning without him, resulted in an exception being made.
And just to add an opinion, if I may. When you leave home with another person in your car and you return home without them, you are usually able to say immediately where you took them and where they can be found. Why hasn’t she done this?

And just to add an opinion, if I may. When you leave home with another person in your car and you return home without them, you are usually able to say immediately where you took them and where they can be found. Why hasn’t she done this?
Because telling the truth is worse than not answering that question.

Around 2:21 mark this reporter for CBS Denver says the EPCSO told her they had “multiple persons of interest.” This video was published last night.
Has this been discussed?

Yeah, they’ve used that language before. They’ve basically taken all the meaning out of that phrase, and watered it down.

They say they are using “persons of interest,” to refer to people who may have helpful information (or something to that effect).

They’re sure not acting like it, but I didn’t realize they’d explicitly said they did not believe it was an abduction. That’s very telling.
Please watch the last presser from le, especially her eye rolls. Wow. I've gotta get kids fed or id find link for you but you need to watch it, I believe it was last t ue or wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon