Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the gate key...maybe they have found a key...maybe SM found out they have a key or they even simply asked about a key they found during their searches. Maybe that’s why she put in the whole Gannon being the only one with the key. Basically taking her as far from the disappearance/abduction/run away as she possibly can? I feel like she’s trying to separate herself from him and anything they may or may not find. Maybe they also found a band aid with his blood and her DNA. So she says that there would be a bandage found and oh yeah but that was days before he “ran away.” Blood on the edge of the car? Well that’s explained from the cut as well in her explanation. She speaks of a shirt she bought him. That would cover her for her DNA being on any clothing that has been found. In my opinion I’m just really thinking that she is truly attempting to explain away things that she knows they’ve found or is concerned with them finding. Don’t you think if you’re making a statement regarding your lost stepson that the last thing you’d think of telling him and everyone reading it would be about a cut or about a gate and key? She wants us to hear that. She wants us to know that information or she simply wouldn’t say it. It’s important. Unfortunately it’s from all of this speculation and now the attempts she’s made to add more information to the mix..she is creating doubt and that is how the guilty can go innocent. She may very well be innocent but if she’s guilty there’s going to have to be proof now that what she’s said isn’t true and who can prove that? Hopefully LE and I think that’s what is taking so long. I hope that makes sense. My only other thought regarding things that she has said such as the gate and key and so on is if she may be talking to someone in code? That would possibly mean that Gannon may be being held somewhere and whoever may have him is getting info from her through what she’s saying. I truly don’t believe that’s the case unfortunately..I sadly like all of you...tend to feel like SM may have just lost it and went through with actions she can never take back no matter how hard she tries. Also I agree with others..her focus in all her statements have never been on Sunday night or Monday. To me, that says a lot. We have a Saturday night and a Sunday activity. I would tend to think that any focus I would have if someone I loved went missing would be the day it happened. Just some thoughts. Prayers to Gannon and his family and loved ones and to all those who are tirelessly helping to bring him home.

View attachment 232333 View attachment 232334 View attachment 232335 View attachment 232336 GANNON UPDATE: Sheriff’s office tells me more than 100 people are out here searching today. They are focusing on the same area as yesterday. Deputies recently pushed us back before search crews came back out to one spot and started digging up snow. @KDVR @channel2kwgn

Nicole Fierro on Twitter
Interesting moved media and DIGGING. They are not that far off the roadway. Is that black thing a privacy screen in picture 3?

Around 2:21 mark this reporter for CBS Denver says the EPCSO told her they had “multiple persons of interest.” This video was published last night.
Has this been discussed?

I’m pretty sure the spokesperson for the sheriff’s office said they were defining a person of interest as anyone who had offered a tip or any possible information regarding anything about the case. (Paraphrasing) I don’t think this infers that there are multiple “suspects” at this time.

"The goal remains to find Gannon and bring him home safely. This is a very active and fluid investigation."

A fluid investigation is one that is unpredictable and likely to change.

If LE has the hope of bringing Gannon home safely, I mean, is that a false hope they are putting out there, or do you think they have a hunch he's still alive?

I'm stickin' with the belief that a trained SAR canine team would find a body if there was one there, and if there was a scent trail to start with.

One theory I have is this. If Gannon's body is in that 35 acres or so, then it was put there by someone that LE does NOT have a scent article from which to work with.

There is also the possibility that a dog 'alerted' on say, an air scent, but they've not been able to determine the location of it's origin. It could be a mile or two away, up a ridge, or moving down a canyon.

I imagine LE has to make very sure to clear the entire area where they are searching, so as to be positive, if nothing is found. They need to be able to feel confident there could be nothing there to find, imo. That takes time.

Yes. I know if this were local to me, there would be personnel of some kind in that staging area all night (and they'd keep watch). If they had good reason to believe there was evidence out there, that is.

Maybe not, though. It's cold. I don't know the local custom there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon