Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they’re shoveling snow? Because you’re right, unless they have a backhoe they’re not going to be digging the frozen ground.
And would the person who put Gannon there (*IF* he is there) be able to dig in that location? Seems unlikely to me - too near a road, ground likely too hard, plus not a lot of time if we're looking at the Monday drive as the time frame.

jmo

In my unprofessional opinion that does not seem like a reporter or microphone...Sorry, a little confused.

That's what I was wondering. Someone commented that it was a microphone on Twitter, wasn't sure who made the comment...Or if it was definitely a microphone, I was just confused.

I keep seeing this come up the past 24hr. IMO it’s a pinpoint type metal detector. My experience, just watching too much discovery channel, where they often use them to focus when they get a hit with the larger detectors. It doesn’t seem wholly practical to scan every inch but fwiw it might be that. Google that term and draw ur own conclusion :)
As I said though jmho.

“GANNON UPDATE: Sheriff’s office tells me more than 100 people are out here searching today. They are focusing on the same area as yesterday. Deputies recently pushed us back before search crews came back out to one spot and started digging up snow. @KDVR @channel2kwgn” (BBM)
View attachment 232338 View attachment 232339 View attachment 232340 View attachment 232341
5:06 PM · Feb 15, 2020 (local/MST)
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
Oh, that doesn't look good...

Yes, how will she explain "found property," I wonder? I'd like to hear an explanation.

jmo

Very likely to mean Gannon’s property. At every search, clothing, shoes, towels, phones, etc are found and have to be ruled out. I see things while walking my dog every day. One day I saw a steak knife in the grass and later on the same walk, a butter knife lol. Very strange.

Google maps will show you exactly where they are in that picture. It's right past the driveway to Sierra Pines, on the left. There are two large mounds of dirt there in the google pic, and a gated lane that goes up into pasture, between the two mounds.
So the "dirt" was already there in the google picture. I did not notice it until another poster mentioned but did see the black screen thingy right away.

ETA: Thanks for the clarification!

Google maps will show you exactly where they are in that picture. It's right past the driveway to Sierra Pines, on the left. There are two large mounds of dirt there in the google pic, and a gated lane that goes up into pasture, between the two mounds.
I do not know how to do that. Can you share a screen shot, please?

In those words? Not that I'm aware of. But a simple search for Xfinity surveillance cameras will give you a great selection of reviews and samples of the quality of their cams, and you can judge the quality for yourself. We have a member here who shared from his system, same one as the neighbor, and the video/audio quality was top notch.

I did an experiment for my own curiosity and played a video of my Ring cam side by side to a copy of that same video, and hands down, the original copy is literally crystal clear, but the video of the video, taken with my phone, leaves out a ton of detail. Granted I have a different system, but I think the results are likely very similar.

jmo

So a few months ago my brother had his doormat snatched (not sure what he expected we live in the city lol). Anyways, he sent a video of the “suspects”. It was remarkably clear, you could see them walking past, looking like after a long night at the bar, glanced at it and then deciding they liked it and snatched it. You could see what they were wearing, etc Makes me chuckle imagining them carrying that through the center of the city at 2 am lol.
(For-He didn’t fill out a report and chalked it up as a learning experience lol.)
In any case, he has an xfinity system and yes I do believe that we saw a copy of a copy so to speak.

As I look at the picture of the "pile of dirt" it appears to be on a south-facing slope with areas of soil exposed by snowmelt higher up on the slope. It matches those areas very closely in appearance. MOO: there's a strong chance it's just an area of slope exposed by melting snow. Also, the searcher who sort of appears to bent over digging also looks like he might be picking up a bag. However, the black rectangle does appear to be a privacy screen.

Agree. What looks like a pile of dirt is the bare embankment behind them. MOO that is a privacy screen, and there are suited up FBI Evidence team members looking down at what is behind the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon