Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin's case was a heartbreaking case for us in the area. Along with Tim Watkin's murder, it just set a tone over Mt Herman that I haven't been back. Too much sadness there for me. I just go on other trails.

Yes, I followed both of those cases. Very heartbreaking, both of them.

A lot of folks were standing by the side of the road sifting dirt/snow near where that weird fabric fence is.

You mean the barrier we were told is a gate is made of fabric? Thanks for any help you can give for this odd question.
Yes, it’s been discussed and photos posted indicating the owner created this barrier. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews
Media not allowed further up right now, but right behind this car crews are putting buckets of snow through a sifter as a part of the search for #GannonStauch. Looks like they are trying to find smaller pieces of evidence that could be clumped in the snow.

EQ_7jg-UUAM1VZP.jpg

10:49 AM - 17 Feb 2020 from Colorado, USA
photo helps a lot, thanks Seattle.
The sifting is a worry... sifting is for tiny if not minute.

Went to Garden of the Gods yesterday on a hike with my hubby. I had an eerie feeling the entire time and kept scanning the area around me. I don’t know what I was looking for and didn’t want to find anything but “did” all at the same time. There are so many paths that go pretty far back into the woods and so many high cliffs that I found myself at the edge of, looking to the ground below for anything out of the ordinary. Please come home Gannon.

A lot of folks were standing by the side of the road sifting dirt/snow near where that weird fabric fence is.

You mean the barrier we were told is a gate is made of fabric? Thanks for any help you can give for this odd question.

Yes, exactly. The folks doing the sifting are spread out from Sierra Pines to a little ways past the fence and two mounds of dirt.

Hmm. Something seems to be happening today. On my drive to the search area, I saw three different search teams at three different areas on 105 between Fox Farm Road and the staging area.

When I got to the search site, they had traffic stopped just north of the second curve if you’re heading north, north of the entrance to Sierra pines. They’re only letting traffic through in one lane all the way through the S curves. A lot of folks were standing by the side of the road sifting dirt/snow near where that weird fabric fence is.

I’m not caught up so apologies if this has already been reported by one of the TV crews.

It feels like something might break today.

I’m in Palmer lake now, about to head back through the search area. I’ll update again when I get home if I notice anything else that might be useful.
Thank you for swinging by. I almost did but have to take my son to his college class and worried about getting caught in traffic hearing that there's another hockey game at the Academy tonight.

This investigation team is going hard right now. They are super focused.

I bet many of the volunteer SAR members are using vacation or are taking unpaid time off work right now to continue to search for Gannon. They don't want to stop.

Since when does mainstream media news conduct an interview where they display only the back of the individual's head?
This is not a credible interview. How does anyone know that was actually the stepmother in that film?
As for the driveway film...
What's the status of the date stamp?

I've studied dozens of cases since my own loved one went missing many years ago.
I travelled to meet another heartbroken mom like myself.
Terrible things can happen; what I learned is how many thousands of parents like me suffer in silence.
This case stands out because it doesn't add up.

It was her alright. I grabbed this when she walked back to the interview.
1/31/20 Tecia Stauch, Gannon's stepmom

I'm sorry to hear about what you went through.

Hmm. Something seems to be happening today. On my drive to the search area, I saw three different search teams at three different areas on 105 between Fox Farm Road and the staging area.

When I got to the search site, they had traffic stopped just north of the second curve if you’re heading north, north of the entrance to Sierra pines. They’re only letting traffic through in one lane all the way through the S curves. A lot of folks were standing by the side of the road sifting dirt/snow near where that weird fabric fence is.

I’m not caught up so apologies if this has already been reported by one of the TV crews.

It feels like something might break today.

I’m in Palmer lake now, about to head back through the search area. I’ll update again when I get home if I notice anything else that might be useful.
Can you tell if they're searching near stone Canyon? They do school outings and camps there so I just feel like it might be a familiar spot for SM... Imo

I'm not sure. My dad had plenty of tools and we went barefoot a lot, but I can't think of many tools that would have cut me if I had stepped on them. A board with a nail, sure, but a handsaw or chisel lying on the floor? I'm skeptical.

It actually seems slightly odd to me that LS didn't mention what the boy stepped on. If I'd cut my foot, that's the first question my mom would have asked.
I walked around and looked at my husband's tools the other day with this thought in mind. Anything that could cut anyone is definitely not laying on the ground \floor....even when he is in the middle of a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487