Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellphones, belt buckles, any electronics, most shoes, earrings, sunglasses, the list goes on for metal detectors.

If they're sifting, my guess is it's for non metallics, like hair, or carpet fiber, or dirt foreign to that area, maybe plastic, vinyl, leather, but not metal. I'd find a dang bb in two feet of snow, easy.

A nintendo switch, my detector would BANG OUT LOUD on that thing! :):):)

House key? no problem.

Since I know so little about a switch. What would be the point of busting one up and taking it clear out there? What evidence would it have?

They can be personalized to a child . They can take photos.. and there can also be online accounts associated with them.
They have capabilities similar to a cell phone.
There may also be DNA ..saliva.. skin.. etc.

To seperate bits of hard material, hopefully with some evidence from the icy snow granules.
Yes, but I mean outside of a situation like this, when would a snow sifter be used? I tried to google it and found sifting shovels. I’m guessing this sifter is large? And it must be for sifting things other than snow? Because I’ve never once thought there might be a general day to day reason anyone would need to sift snow. I’m just trying to understand the contraption.

I have been suspicious that one reason she and G did not go to the car at the same time is that she had some things she wanted to take along. One being the backpack she is seen carrying and another being the oddly shaped elongated case she had. Also once G is in the truck, she exits again and retreats out of sight behind the truck. I am suspicious of several reasons, perhaps leaving one or more phones behind at that point or putting another item(s) into the bed of the truck under the covering back there. (hence why she may have backed in)

The box she carries out is very suspicious IMO, looks to me as a rifle in a box. Hard to tell, but definitely lengthy size as a rifle or shotgun.

I think they have something like that or someone with direct knowledge of what happened told them something specific.
I'm wondering if they have kept TS and her daughter separated and TS told her daughter specifically what happened so the daughter could back up the alibi, but now the daughter is talking? JMO

three-modes-in-one.png

So, a switch is not that large - but it's expensive and one needs it to play/control the game on a screen (tv/laptop)

A switch doesn’t really record things and it doesn’t have a default camera, so honestly the only reason I could come up with for her chucking it would be to further the runaway narrative.

(I have a switch that I mostly use to watch Hulu and YouTube, with the occasional game. It is portable but we don’t take ours off the dock very often- I suspect that would be different if we had kids.)

I wonder what a snow sifter looks like (I can’t really see here) and why one would exist. How often would anyone need to sift snow?

The sifters they were using looked like the size and shape of lap trays, painted white with a 2-3 inch lip around them and of course mesh on the bottom. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re the same or similar to sifters they use for retrieving evidence in dirt.

Even with scavengers, there would still be a lot to find. It’s been 3 weeks, not 3 years.

Plus it’s cold, and his body was likely covered in snow for a period of time.

I'm a hunter and have participated in many tracking activities with other hunters in my area that lose a deer. A lot of times, a deer will immediately get easy access by ravens and opposuums, which don't do much damage. Larger animals come along later that can get at other parts, but there is still plenty of carcass left - it would definitely not be in lots of little pieces requiring a sifter no matter what the animal that comes along. Sorry to be so morbid, I really hope Gannon is not in that state (still holding a semblance of hope he's alive regardless), my point is just speculating animals may have done something to the point of needing sifters is not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor