Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity about the location they are sifting in, I searched

“South Perry Park Road in southern Douglas County“

This business popped up immediately:
Stone Canyon Outdoor EdVentures

It’s an education center! Isn’t LS a teacher?!

She would likely know this place pretty well and probably attended many field trips here.

In this news video I noticed the unusual direction sign and was able to pinpoint the location they are sifting. It is on South Perry Park Rd just north of Sierra Pines just past a private drive. You will also note the blue newspaper box and solar-powered sign as seen in video. I sure hope they are able to find something. I am wondering if maybe she had a photo on her phone that had any of those signs in it.

There's also a Turkey Creek Road that goes to Tiny Town, up near Conifer and Evergreen. Creepily, that's where the body of a Coors Brewery heir was found after a failed ransom attempt 60 years ago. That's probably the one you're thinking of that's 40 minutes away, @MichelleBlue. Out of curiosity, why do you ask?

Actually, Adolph Coors III was found on Jackson Creek Road, also off Highway 105 maybe 15 miles north of the search area. That location is also down the road from my house. And to tie it all together with today's posts, he was kidnapped while driving to work on Turkey Creek Road (mentioned earlier by another poster).

I've never spent so many sleepless nights on any case ever... I'm really puzzled.
They could have been looking for bloody tissues/cleaning cloths... white items... but , because there didn't appear to be any dogs accompanying them today,none that were visible, it's more likely they were searching for objects like all mentioned already in previous posts.
No catharsis, no end in sight...
It continues.
Relentlessly.
Gannon, your spirit is a shining light...sail free in whatever dimension you abide.

The Fitbit and iWatch have gps ping on it, I had gotten the iWatch 3 just for the gps part mainly because I have topographical agnosia, I can’t find my way out of a paper bag. It started after a car accident that caused some brain damage, so I heavily rely on GPS and my fiancé to find me when lost which happens when I attempt to take the dogs on walks. Unfortunately.
To a kid of Gannons age I think a Fitbit or Apple Watch would be considered “boring”, my oldest son is almost 12 and he thinks it’s lame because there’s really not much kid thingies on there, mostly stuff like heart beat monitor, steps, sleep tracker, mostly health related stuff. This is all jmo and my kiddos opinion on the smart watches.

Someone up thread said that the area has to do with a school (forgot what they said it was part of) and that SM was teacher so maybe she spent some significant time there that the car gps or phone picked up. Wonder what it could possibly be tho.

I’m betting that area is being watched, too many man hours to just leave it completely unattended, right??

jmo speculation imo moo etc

Hello all,

Could it be possible that LE have SM's cell phone records that show her phone "pinged" at that location on that day? And that is why they've been searching so fervently there?
Nothing excludes that possibility. The only thing that gives me pause is that I think they would have had this information quite a while ago.

So I would have expected a search at an earlier date.

Snipped

Each day, a family is in agony wondering where their child is and if they’ll ever see him again.

Former Attorney General Cynthia Coffman has become close with Gannon’s biological parents over the past three weeks. She’s seen their pain and is serving as their spokesperson.

“This is personal anguish at a level I’ve never seen,” Coffman said.

“You can imagine the emotional turmoil they are having now,” Coffman said, adding, “They are strong people. Al and Landen are sticking together and they have great families to support them, but it hurts. It hurts and it hurts more every day.”

“The family sees what you see and what you are reporting and law enforcement is only able to give them the barest details of what is happening,” Coffman said. “They don’t want to compromise the investigation.”

“Not knowing and seeing images that are disturbing of searches of evidence collection makes the mind race to what is potentially there or not there,” Coffman said.

“The waiting is so difficult that having answers may be helpful to the family but if they are not the answers that we all want to hear then it will be an extraordinarily difficult time.”

Investigators focus on specific location as search for Gannon Stauch reaches third week

That’s got to really stick in SM’s craw to read how Landen and Al are being called a “family” and how they’re “sticking together”.

I hope that drives her mad.

I find it interesting that today EPCSO didn’t update today (Twitter/FB etc). I could be going crazy, but isn’t this the first day they haven’t at least updated the page in some way?

It's a holiday and most governments are down to essential staff only. The Sheriff's office likely didn't have their PIO staff in today.

My thought is progressing as I find out more information. Wondering if perhaps SM lost something that she can't account for being missing, and LE found info through a warrant in some electronic information. I.E. a smartwatch connected to a phone that she forgot she was wearing or that fell off.. Or even Gannon might still be wearing?

I am very much leaning towards this.

Hello all,

Could it be possible that LE have SM's cell phone records that show her phone "pinged" at that location on that day? And that is why they've been searching so fervently there?

I think it's more than just that because they've narrowed it down so much and have invested all of their resources there. If they were only working with location data, I would expect a larger search area and a coarser initial search.

sorry if this has been suggested before, I am way behind but cant stop thinking about it.

feels to me like they have got something 100% connected to gannon at that spot but yet cant find it? (unless there is stuff and they are simply checking for anything else)

what about an apple watch???gannon or LS? (kept on the low down...who me??nah??)
launched out the window as an after thought??
might have held enough charge for LE to 'hear it" for awhile and its since gone flat?

moo

eta @SalMAnder just reading your posts about this thank you
think its possible for sure.

Last edited:
Actually, Adolph Coors III was found on Jackson Creek Road, also off Highway 105 maybe 15 miles north of the search area. That location is also down the road from my house. And to tie it all together with today's posts, he was kidnapped while driving to work on Turkey Creek Road (mentioned earlier by another poster).
Aha. I knew Turkey Creek Road fit into that story somehow; thanks for the correction. I grew up with that story. A family member of mine worked in the Jeffco DA's office in the 1970s, and found the original ransom note in a dumpster, being "destroyed" with a bunch of old evidence. He asked a couple of local historical societies if they wanted it, but they didn't, and he really felt like it was a piece of history, so he kept it for years. I think he recently found a historical society who wanted it and donated it.

I could tell by your screen name you'd know some good local history, @Silverheels ;)

BBM:

Welcome, Moosepunk!

Glad to have you join our discussion here on Gannon's thread!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I agree with the idea that there was almost certainly an element of panic to TS's actions Monday.

But I do not think TS's actions that day were at all "spontaneous."

I don't think she and GS hopped into the truck and then an idea suddenly just popped into her head as they were riding along and she impulsively acted upon it.

I think TS knew exactly where she was headed to when she pulled out of that driveway, and what her intentions were when they arrived there.

I think all of her actions on Monday were calculated and deliberate.

I think she had a mental "To-Do" list prepared.

Her actions on Sunday, on the other hand, may have been quite impulsive and spontaneous.

I'm convinced the critical event which precipitated GS's disappearance occurred on Sunday.

JMO.

(Hopefully I did that right... it’s been a long tome since I’ve quoted in a forum)

To be honest GordianKnot, not to sound ridiculous discrediting myself... I do agree with you. I feel that Sunday’s events were pretty devastating to have decided what Monday would entail. I think it was thought out just sloppily and in somewhat of a short amount of time. I think my thoughts are, due to the character that has been displayed before us, I have a hard time associating any actions with a ‘master mind’ -like description. I guess that sounds weird & maybe it’s sort of a comical thing? Luckily, regardless, LE I’m sure are way ahead, they just need physical evidence. (Hopefully I explained that right?)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members