Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are surprisingly a lot of cameras in the area. I never had a clue until I was looking for them the past few drives I've went on to see if LE was still doing the same thing or adding new things to their routine.
Thanks! So it's very possible that LE has a pretty solid timeline for a certain vehicle and a pretty good idea of the route. I wonder if that's been the reason behind all of the searches so far. That and any GPS data they may have. Imo

Proving that a suspect was in certain locations also proved to be key and certainly advanced the Berreth case.

SBM

It also proved to be key in the kidnapping trials in the Heather Elvis case. It's also important to note that the location during the commission of the crime isn't the only important data. It's important to analyze the user activity in the days leading up to an event, as well. If a person is suspected of a crime and the activity on his/her phone is atypical during the timeframe in question, (or if the activity ceases completely) that information can be just as telling. For example, say Jane Doe constantly uses her phone between the hours of 2-4 pm every single day in the month of January BUT there's no activity at all between 1:50 pm and 3:50 pm on the day in question. That would be quite a coincidence, yeah? Not a smoking gun, by any stretch of the imagination. But if you pair that information with whatever other evidence might exist... then you might have one too many coincidences for a person's story to be plausible.

Last edited:
Noe road cuts through the area that contains the Spruce Mountain trailhead, to the east of the search area if you're headed north on 105.
And can you tell me why that might be an area that might be searched? I’m so sorry I live so far away from this all it’s very difficult to get why people are mentioning it in regards to the search for GS.

SBM

It also proved to be key in the kidnapping trials in the Heather Elvis case. It's also important to note that the location during the commission of the crime isn't the only important data. It's important to analyze the user activity in the days leading up to an event, as well. If a person is suspected of a crime and the activity on his/her phone is atypical during the timeframe in question, (or if the activity ceases completely) that information can be just as telling. For example, say Jane Doe constantly uses her phone between the hours of 2-4 pm every single day in the month of January BUT there's no activity at all between 1:50 pm and 3:50 pm on the day in question. That would be quite a coincidence, yeah? Not a smoking gun, by any stretch of the imagination. But if you pair that information with whatever other evidence might exists... then there might be one too many coincidences for a person's story to be plausible.

Yes, indeed, cujenn!

And can you tell me why that might be an area that might be searched? I’m so sorry I live so far away from this all it’s very difficult to get why people are mentioning it in regards to the search for GS.
It's just about 3 miles north of the area they are doing the snow sifting. They're searching all through that area.

One of the extra locations they were searching today was at bridge across the road from the turnoff to Stone Canyon. It's a place where 6th graders around the state learn outdoor skills for a week. I don't think LS is a teacher. I think she's worked in the district office as a curriculum planner, which would also be a position that might be connected to Stone Canyon. I know the schools in Douglas County use this facility. Not sure if other school districts use it too.

MOO
I know they stated they had other searches going on, but haven't really heard of where. I'm interested in those others....

I know they stated they had other searches going on, but haven't really heard of where. I'm interested in those others....
Me, too! I saw some flashing lights at red Rock ranch the other day but couldn't tell if it was connected. I also saw someone with a dog at Spruce Mountain parking area, but it could have just been someone walking their dog.

I can't help but have such admiration for the searchers and law enforcement personnel who are searching for this little boy who is most likely deceased, at the hands of another who doesn't have the guts to speak the truth. She is just sitting back while the searchers have looked weeks now for GS, hoping nothing is found to incriminate her. This has to be incredibly hard and discouraging for the people who are doing these searches out in the cold and snow just hoping they will find anything to solve this mystery and IMO SM has the answers to everything. She is an extremely selfish person. The searchers obviously care more about this little boy than she ever did. JMO

I have to tell you all, we went to see Sonic the hedgehog tonight. There's a part in the movie where a little kid is being carried off the baseball field in celebration of a home run. The kid literally looks like Gannon and I almost cried.

Gannon Stauch case: Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy in Douglas County

Since the sheriff’s office received a tip, scores of people have searched 35 acres on private and public land in southern Douglas County beginning on Wednesday and continuing every day since then,

Such intensive, extended, detailed searching based on a tip(s)... wow.

EPCSheriff on Twitter

We have received 540 tips to date. These tips include possible sightings, search suggestions, social media related information, suspicious activity, found property/possible evidence and video/photo/drone evidence

All the 'tips' received thus far, are being used to wrap a solid case noose around the culprit(s), tightening ever so slowly, but surely.

Might the searches be so intensive and speedy for the purpose of ensuring potential (expected?) evidence is kept at low temperature (discovered before ambient temperature rises) or maybe that finding the evidence in the snow, as opposed to simply finding it on the ground surface would indicate a time frame as to when the evidence was deposited in the area.

ETA: clarity

Last edited:
sorry if this has been suggested before, I am way behind but cant stop thinking about it.

feels to me like they have got something 100% connected to gannon at that spot but yet cant find it? (unless there is stuff and they are simply checking for anything else)

what about an apple watch???gannon or LS? (kept on the low down...who me??nah??)
launched out the window as an after thought??
might have held enough charge for LE to 'hear it" for awhile and its since gone flat?

moo

eta @SalMAnder just reading your posts about this thank you
think its possible for sure.

These are all great thoughts. I've wondered if they were sifting for that one and only gate key Gannon had possession of? (Sorry if this has been previously mentioned- reading backwards to catch up)! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487