Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Something seems to be happening today. On my drive to the search area, I saw three different search teams at three different areas on 105 between Fox Farm Road and the staging area.

When I got to the search site, they had traffic stopped just north of the second curve if you’re heading north, north of the entrance to Sierra pines. They’re only letting traffic through in one lane all the way through the S curves. A lot of folks were standing by the side of the road sifting dirt/snow near where that weird fabric fence is.

I’m not caught up so apologies if this has already been reported by one of the TV crews.

It feels like something might break today.

I’m in Palmer lake now, about to head back through the search area. I’ll update again when I get home if I notice anything else that might be useful.

Thank you Silverheels. Your updates are appreciated more than you can imagine. Thank you for all you do for Gannon.

Hmm. Something seems to be happening today. On my drive to the search area, I saw three different search teams at three different areas on 105 between Fox Farm Road and the staging area.

When I got to the search site, they had traffic stopped just north of the second curve if you’re heading north, north of the entrance to Sierra pines. They’re only letting traffic through in one lane all the way through the S curves. A lot of folks were standing by the side of the road sifting dirt/snow near where that weird fabric fence is.

I’m not caught up so apologies if this has already been reported by one of the TV crews.

I’m in Palmer lake now, about to head back through the search area. I’ll update again when I get home if I notice anything else that might be useful.

Edited to add source
Per Spencer Wilson @Spencer_WNews posted LE is not updating them right now. Also stated that they are sifting through snow for possible small pieces of evidence.

They're being as meticulous as possible with this location. It's very very resource intensive so they must have a lot of confidence in the information that brought them there. IMO they've been looking for remains and small evidence. That's of course what they'd look for in any case like this but I think they have a good idea what they're specifically looking for.

Since when does mainstream media news conduct an interview where they display only the back of the individual's head?
This is not a credible interview. How does anyone know that was actually the stepmother in that film?
As for the driveway film...
What's the status of the date stamp?

I've studied dozens of cases since my own loved one went missing many years ago.
I travelled to meet another heartbroken mom like myself.
Terrible things can happen; what I learned is how many thousands of parents like me suffer in silence.
This case stands out because it doesn't add up.

So sorry for your pain.

I agree, that interview and the way it was filmed was bizarre.

JMO they got camera footage of the truck going into 105 but not passing the next camera wherever it is... Hence a box and they are going to turn over every corner in that box.
Then two days ago something at the access road next to Sierra Pines lane. FBI evidence team used a red spotlight on the road there or the gate itself.
Maybe Silverheels can tell us if that fabric or whatever it is on the gate has been taken down, I think it has been, by a photo I saw yestersay or today.

Hmmm. That area was obscured by SUVs and people and I didn’t notice this morning. It was still up on my late afternoon run yesterday and I’m pretty sure it was up when I was there after dark last night.

I’ll try to find out when I’m down there later today.

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

·
32s

So, cars are allowed past. Here’s a shot from my phone in a car holster driving by the operation. You can scrub through to see easier.
@EPCSheriff
confirmed they’ve been sifting snow since Wednesday, but couldn’t say how they choose which snow they to search. #GannonStauch

0:14
Quote Tweet

X-wc-1Wz_normal.jpg

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews
· 37m
oh dear sifting snow.....

MSM just posted LE is not updating them right now. Also stated that they are sifting through snow for possible small pieces of evidence.
Any idea if they are sifting in the same location as where they did the shoulder to shoulder search? I mean like exact location?
I don’t have an exact location. But it has been reported that they are still searching in and around the same place as the last few days.

I still don't have really made up my mind about what happened to Gannon, but TS makes it quite hard for me to keep an open mind. Why all this attention seeking when it should all be about Gannon? Whether she did something to him or not , it tells you alot about her priorities...
JMO, prayers for Gannon and his family :(

That's a really good question. I think a certain type of personality might behave like this, regardless of their guilt. In this case, it could be an attempt to weave a fairly small group of "facts" into the public narrative.

I do believe that any reporter would give LS time on camera, today, if she wanted to make an appeal to the people she thinks have Gannon. She doesn't even have to go to the police, she can use her preferred methods of communication.

Well, well, well. Here's to hoping THIS is it.

Also, in regards to this stemming from a tip...I wonder if this is a Mollie Tibbet's type tip. As in, someone in the area also has a camera at their house and noticed the truck in that specific area..maybe parked.

I know this was probably discussed, but I’m really having trouble keeping up with this thread. How far is the search site from Gannon’s house?

My stomach drops every time I check this thread. I know it’s coming, just don’t know when.

I honestly cannot fathom how his poor family is making it through each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member