Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber Jo Cooper
@AmberJoCooper

About to head up to the Palmer Lake/Larkspur area where they are searching for Gannon Stauch. The Sheriff’s Office confirmed they are searching today despite the snowy conditions. I will update you as soon as I get up there. #FindGannon #GannonStauch
Days of searching, bad weather or not. It’s obvious this search is crucial to the investigation.

They aren’t messing around.

Dear @CeaElle,

I appreciate your insightful post!

Please don't ever apologize for any information that "may have been discussed". There are dozens of times we all do this and it really doesn't matter one bit.

The only thing that matters on this thread is that we are here for Gannon and it is so evident in your post that Gannon is in your heart as well.

Many times I'm sure that I've posted information "already discussed", having not noticed or forgotten I've read it.

Not only are there hundreds of pages to read but the thread moves so quickly!

Your compassion flows through your post and this is deeply appreciated. This is all that matters.

Not only that, we often discuss things repeatedly here, it seems. We go round and round because we just don't have much to discuss in this case. Which I think is super smart and professional of LE, but I want to know EVERYTHING. I want to make sense of this gut wrenching mess.

"Here's one more from the #GannonStauch search yesterday ... " CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

ERCQ6JXUUAEkOaR

You don't put 13+ LE Officers, Forensics Team Members or even Police Cadets into that environment, doing such a tedious task unless you have a pretty solid reason for doing so.

Days of searching, bad weather or not. It’s obvious this search is crucial to the investigation.

They aren’t messing around.
I really did not expect a search today.
I wish them tremendous success and great good luck and I'm going to try and round up a million angels to guide and direct that search.
Total respect for all they are doing when they could so easily cry off.

My first thought was, she was wearing an Apple Watch (or something similar) or a FitBit during the dump. Later realized she had it on and destroyed it and lied about not having one. Maybe AS remembered she had one and suggested it, which they got a warrant for the data. If that’s the case it could account for the delay in searching that area, they were waiting on the information from said warrant, which ended up leading them there.

MOO

I thought this as well. I went back and reviewed the video of the hike, and neither SM or her daughter had anything on their wrists (other than the daughter having a hair band). At the end of the hike, they were reviewing their hike data and how many calories they had burned, but were viewing this data on their phone app, (from what I can see in the video imo)

IMO, that's a lifetime of gaslighting and manipulation at work.

When that lie doesn't pan out, she'll have other lies to tell.

JMOpinion

100%. This could be a prime example of how sociopaths and narcissists are able to fool people. They lie with such certainty that people believe them.

Where would TS obtain a wood chipper?

Lol.

It is interesting they revealed they have been sifting since Wednesday, on Wed. they were going into the back area to east of of staging area at 13802 PP/105, that would place the truck or the humans in private property backing up to the Spruce Mtn. Open Space.
But starting searches yesterday on Noe and Fox Farm might suggest the events leading to the crime originated at the Spruce Mtn. open Space then the truck came around on a connector to 105, things escalated and events occurred at places along 105,

Places from yesterday:
Stone Canyon Bridge on 105 by Edventures
Fox Farm Rd. a connector from 105 to Spruce Mtn. Rd.
Noe Rd. a connector from 105 to Spruce Mtn. Rd.
Sierra Pines area gated property drive and along the W roadside N for 100ft.
Noe Road (dirt road) is the most likely connection from SM Open Space. There is no public access from SM Open Space directly to 105. As a local I'm just trying to get my head around this search network--these roads and the hiking trails are so unknown to so many people who live right here, let alone someone 40 miles away.

Just throwing a thought out regarding SM walking GS to the truck in the driveway. Maybe she did so to ensure he didn't yell for help or try to run off? Also, putting him in the back seat, I'm sure the truck had child locks so once in he couldn't open the doors from the inside (in the rear).

Any former LE or private investigators willing to give their opinion on the search in Parker Lake? LE is being tight lipped and rightfully so, did someone called in a lead. How far away is the gate from a home?
I realize step-mom could have left a paper trail from Monday. This discovery would potential lead to a arrest!

Social media comes from many sources , it seems reporting can and will get mixed up in what is fact or rumor.

My little boy is about to turn 10, and reminds me so so much of Gannon, and he adores Legos. I dread the day he ever decides to put them away.

My heart is overwhelmed for Gannon’s mom today. Watching these searches tears me apart. I cannot even begin to imagine how she is feeling.
Keep the Legos, tables, etc. IME, yes,there's a phase of phones\trucks\girls but before you know it said boy turned man will be back to playing with Legos and showing his own kids how cool they are!

*edit to fix some bizarre auto correct

Not only that, we often discuss things repeatedly here, it seems. We go round and round because we just don't have much to discuss in this case. Which I think is super smart and professional of LE, but I want to know EVERYTHING. I want to make sense of this gut wrenching mess.

Agree there is lot we would like to discuss. If only MSM could or would release some of the clues they surely know about. (But I imagine LE has put the stops to that) Then we could get on with sharing and picking apart what we suspect could have happened.

I asked this question in the middle of the night so forgive me - I don't know if it was answered.

Is there any indication that TS and AS are on good terms right now? Did relations change after AS viewed the cam footage? We know he was emotional but I'm wondering if he (like us) is continuously suspecting TS involvement. I may have missed some interviews where they might have been together.

We are the kings and queens of beating a dead horse, so to speak. Once little new info is coming in on a case, we just go round and round. Don't worry about repeats.

I hate when threads go on this long and all of the wild speculation begins. Same with the comments on FB. People hatch some REALLY off the wall scenarios. Always come back to the fact that some of the simplest explanations are usually the most accurate. They're not out there sifting for nothing. They would not spend the bigger part of a week in one area if there weren't anything there. It seems clear to me there is one person to suspect in this and we just have to wait until they feel they have what they need to make an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams