Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?

The public's reaction to her conduct, is due directly to her glaring lack of genuine concern, and lies, and other junk we can't discuss.
I will suggest the private reaction from those closest to her, reacted the way they did, for the exact same reasons.

jmo

I’ve been following this since the first week . Had an account for a couple of cases I was obsessed with a few years back .
I think SM lost control and seriously injured G. She knew she was too far gone to explain it away or victim blame so made the decision to kill him. There was probably only a small period of time for her to make a plan and play it out. I think she doped him up and probably suffocated him in the car , then dumped his body at the side of the road somewhere. She wanted to make it out like he ran away and accepted a ride with the wrong person imho.
I definitely get the whiff of narcissist from this woman, believe me I can tell after being “raised” by one. She only cares about no.1 and I predict she will die before she admits any blame or fault.
Poor Gannon ❤️

Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?
Well she landed here out of the blue one night.
We had not sleuth-ed her and she was a complete shock to the system.

I definitely get the whiff of narcissist from this woman, believe me I can tell after being “raised” by one. She only cares about no.1 and I predict she will die before she admits any blame or fault.
Poor Gannon ❤️

I worry about this too - that her narcissim will lead her to kill herself or disappear and not be brought to justice, and Gannon's family will never know why or the details that will bring them any amount of peace.

Yeah, that’s either a good thing, or a terrible thing.

My fear is that the tremendous social media interest is fueling a high number of completely useless tips.
Yep. The number of people on SM saying, "I had a dream. I NEVER have a dream. I believe I need to tell someone" or "Here is a number that I woke up to write" or "My friend has REAL psychic abilities. GS is near water/trees/hay." I hope that isn't 75 percent of them.

The public's reaction to her conduct, is due directly to her glaring lack of genuine concern, and lies, and other junk we can't discuss.
I will suggest the private reaction from those closest to her, reacted the way they did, for the exact same reasons.

jmo
thank you OM...I missed the very beginning of this saga and the details are not out there in articles(MS). I saw her 'it" interview early on when she talked about being fearful because of harassment, death threats, etc. I was no sooner done viewing the segment when out of curiosity I popped her name in FB...expecting to find nothing. Boom...page was right there, face all smiles, usual personal details left border, friends list left open for anybody to scout. So much for her fear, it was an invite! IMO

To date there have been 637 tips received, over 7,000 hours of investigative work done by the Sheriff’s Office and the FBI; over 8,400 staff hours put into the search efforts: bit.ly/3bQfalu INFO: Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email to Tips@elpasoco.com

EPCSheriff on Twitter
The tips keep rolling in. Hope they bust this case wide open,so Gannon is found. He's only 11 years old. Just a child. Not even out of elementary school. He deserves for the truth to be told. His Mom,Dad,and Baby sister deserve to know.
MOO

I agree with the fact that we can guess and come up with all kinds of scenarios and thoughts and things that could have happened but I agree with the poster that said its probably gonna turn out to be something really simple. TS is a ordinary person and whatever happened most likely happened with little to no planning and caught her off guard and so whatever she did she did quickly. I don't for one second think she planned anything, it happened and just like with so many other cases instead of doing then right thing and saying, OMG I lost my temper or I wasn't paying attention or I just gave him these meds hoping to calm him down she decided to cover up whatever and then here we are.

so would she be able to drive the ATV or something similar out to that area or would she have to pull it on a trailer behind her vehicle?
MOO is that this is a moot point because if there was evidence that she had done that, we wouldn't still be wondering if she was a suspect or not. The family would have either had to keep that at their house, or have a storage unit to contain it and there would be a record of use that day.

Isn't that obstruct
Considering the trending rate of tips, that's a significant spike.

First thing that came to mind was false tips being called in by someone (or coerced by someone to do so) to pull resources off of something close... Isn't that obstruction?

Yep. The number of people on SM saying, "I had a dream. I NEVER have a dream. I believe I need to tell someone" or "Here is a number that I woke up to write" or "My friend has REAL psychic abilities. GS is near water/trees/hay." I hope that isn't 75 percent of them.

You have no idea. It's an avalanche of nuttiness on the phone with any high profile incident. They're getting calls from all over the world. People can be really abusive too, no matter how polite the calltaker tries to be. It's incredibly frustrating when you're busy enough with stuff that's actually relevant to the case.

I worry about this too - that her narcissim will lead her to kill herself or disappear and not be brought to justice, and Gannon's family will never know why or the details that will bring them any amount of peace.
Somewhat surprised step mom hasn't absconded yet.
Might be part of her 'narc' personality.
Why go away or even stop talking when she's clearly "innocent" despite others who want to persecute her including but not limited to the LE who 'threatened' her ?
Fine.
Let's have another msm 'interview', LS.

Last edited:
IMO, if the runaway scheme had been hatched prior to heading out of the house with him, dropping him near by would fit that plan, closer rather than farther, someplace maybe he could have got to on his on somehow.

Also, would someone really want to be driving far and potentially be spotted with him or pulled over? Huge risk that one would to get rid of quickly. Having a Nintendo Switch or bag in your car would not be a red flag but an injured kid sure would be.

Maybe without a full plan, someone might head out in a direction, slowing down here and there to look for "No outlet" type streets.

After looking at the map, and then driving the roads in google earth, the airport is a large feature very close to Lorson Ranch (Off Marksheffel Rd). Dead end streets like Drennan Rd seem like an opportune place to hide something, then maybe continue north farther and dump smaller related evidence. I wonder if that area has been searched. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon