Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?

Well, for one thing, she gave her now-infamous "I Can't Wait for Everyone to Apologize to Me!" interview:

VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

That's just for starters.

It all goes downhill from there.

The hostility being directed her way is richly deserved.

She's vile.

Last edited:
Just made my last field trip, at least for a while, to the search area. Absolutely nothing is going on down there this afternoon. There isn't a lot of snow and the roads are clear so I'm guessing that either they're done for now or the searchers all need to come from Colorado Springs and the roads are bad there.

I'm not going to make any more trips down there until we hear of more activity. As long as the mobile command unit stays there, it seems possible that they might be back out there.

Just wanted to throw this out there for those who are thinking he was passed on to a third party for whatever nefarious purposes -- if so, not only would he likely be deceased, but the person handing him off would likely be as well. If you do a favor like that for someone, that someone is no longer simply a co-conspirator, but a potential witness against you.

So basically, I'll believe that theory when the primary non-POI non-suspect departs this mortal coil under mysterious circumstances.

Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?
She didn't shut up....

Yeah, I forgot about the fact that she said he was wearing jeans when the video shows he's wearing track pants with a stripe.
And, I wonder if the clothes he was wearing on Sunday included those jeans? Did they locate his clothes and pj's from Sunday? They too may have evidence of something. Did they "disappear" with Gannon or end up in the trash?

Just made my last field trip, at least for a while, to the search area. Absolutely nothing is going on down there this afternoon. There isn't a lot of snow and the roads are clear so I'm guessing that either they're done for now or the searchers all need to come from Colorado Springs and the roads are bad there.

I'm not going to make any more trips down there until we hear of more activity. As long as the mobile command unit stays there, it seems possible that they might be back out there.
We have plenty of snow here in the Springs, but our main roads are okay. Our neighborhood roads are a joke, but the main ones are okay so I have heard.

You have no idea. It's an avalanche of nuttiness on the phone with any high profile incident. They're getting calls from all over the world. People can be really abusive too, no matter how polite the calltaker tries to be. It's incredibly frustrating when you're busy enough with stuff that's actually relevant to the case.

Agreed.

And then we, or at least I, usually if not always tell people inquiring, "Of course LE wants tips!! Better to be safe than sorry! Hand it over and let them sort it all out!"

In reality, I can't tell you if your tip is stupid... I'm trusting that you can tell whether or not your tip is stupid. I don't want to be responsible for telling someone their tip is stupid, and then it turns out to be THE tip everyone was waiting for; because we've heard these stories before, also, plenty of times. "I didn't think it was important." "I didn't think anyone would believe me."

You're a good soul to make the drive. I can see the whole command post site from WM so I'll report. No guarantees of course, but I will check tomorrow and post.

Thanks for this. This is exactly why I have stated why it was a crucial mistake for LE to label this as a runaway in the beginning. They lost the firsts days of investigating the way it should have been done. \\\sbm\\\
sbm\\\
PRECISELY why the caller reported it as it was reported. 98% (MOO) of these calls are runaways. They did their job.

Yeah, I forgot about the fact that she said he was wearing jeans when the video shows he's wearing track pants with a stripe.
If GS returned in the truck with SM after the 4-hour shopping trip it would be possible that he changed clothes before he would then-allegedly leave with the Mystery Human.

Well, for one thing, she gave her now-infamous "I Can't Wait for Everyone to Apologize to Me!" interview:

VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

That's just for starters.

It all goes downhill from there.

The hostility being directed her way is richly deserved.

She's vile.

With her back turned towards the camera.

I've never seen that before in my life, and it certainly doesn't scream "honesty", if she feels the need to shield her eyes - with two methods, no less, wearing sunglasses while she talked to the reporter on top of it.

I can't think of anybody who wouldn't be riled up by these ridiculous conditions; and especially not on WS, the home planet for recorded-interview-dissection, because everybody knows what it means - you're too dishonest to let somebody get a read off of your eyes.

The more LE brings up the number of tips, the more people will call in their “tips”...advice, opinions, etc...it reminds them.

If the house is NOT sealed, then LE found no evidence of a crime on the property...pretty sure that is how it works. Wish we knew.

IMO, if the runaway scheme had been hatched prior to heading out of the house with him, dropping him near by would fit that plan, closer rather than farther, someplace maybe he could have got to on his on somehow.

Also, would someone really want to be driving far and potentially be spotted with him or pulled over? Huge risk that one would to get rid of quickly. Having a Nintendo Switch or bag in your car would not be a red flag but an injured kid sure would be.

Maybe without a full plan, someone might head out in a direction, slowing down here and there to look for "No outlet" type streets.

After looking at the map, and then driving the roads in google earth, the airport is a large feature very close to Lorson Ranch (Off Marksheffel Rd). Dead end streets like Drennan Rd seem like an opportune place to hide something, then maybe continue north farther and dump smaller related evidence. I wonder if that area has been searched. MOO.
I know they searched a lot of fields off Marksheffel with dogs and horses. Don’t know how close to the airport. The back of my house faces Powers off Proby. That big parcel isn’t so desolate any more because of Amazon. They are working 24/7 day and night with huge equipment and bright Klieg lights making roads and moving earth around. They have kept us awake many nights and stressed out my dog with the constant rattle and hum and beeping.
4-story tall Amazon fulfillment center coming to Colorado Springs

Idle Musing - I wonder if this was a family that went camping or fishing together in the past year ?......moo
That’s certainly possible as there was quite a bit of camping equipment I saw in their garage.

I think she's a little busy right now to worry about WS.
This is exactly what my first thought was. However, there have been families who have set up an official public missing child FB account to post updates and pleas for help.

Last edited:
Surely someone has pointed this out by now, but I’m just now noticing that this picture of Gannon that we have seen so often, was taken in a (the?) truck. I wonder when it was taken.

Ashley Franco on Twitter
You are so right it is a truck. The back window clearly shows not a car. Thanks for pointing this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry