Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it was her "cousin it" interview (someone else termed it). If you dealt with a narcissist in the past, you harbor ill will towards them. And when you see all the red flags in someone, it's hard to get past. She could be innocent, but as others have said, shes definitely vile (IMO) and has not helped this situation out at all.

Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?
GS disappeared on SM's watch and folks here are questioning from where and why hostility stemmed before the neighbor's video?

Am I missing something?

I completely agree about high emotions. I've shed tears at least three times today alone and cried out to God. I usually do NOT get so emotionally tied up in these cases and don't follow them like I do this one, able to remain somewhat detached and objective. I follow this one probably to an unhealthy degree. But I just can't bear the thought of not knowing what is happening.
I know I've said it repeatedly, but whenever I see his pictures, my heart just sees my own little boy. I was in his room earlier and just had to choke down tears looking around thinking about Gannon's empty room and what his life has been like these last few days and weeks. His poor, poor mother. My heart is just in a million pieces for her.

Dear @AmandaReckonwith,

Thank you so very much for all of your tremendous work in creating and updating this photo archive!

It is absolutely remarkable!

You are so greatly appreciated for dedicating your time and compassion for Gannon's case.

THANK YOU for the Thank you!
I have currently 118 cases archived, and some of them have multiple sub-sections (like Susan Cox Powell and Caylee Anthony, etc) Some famous, some obscure. Some new, some old/cold. I erase some on request here and there, and if it is a teen who maybe fakes her disappearance but is otherwise a normal kid (eyeroll)

I do Case Archives on request now. I do them for US cases, and they need to have at least a little news coverage.

I think she had more time than that. I doubt anyone was keeping track of her that first night. She would have just said she was out searching for Gannon.
I dunno. She would have had to deal with law enforcement at that time, and I imagine they kept a continued presence in the area.

She also had the kids.

Law enforcement would know the answer, on account of that neighbor’s surveillance camera.

Was there ever a photo posted in MSM the night/next day after Gannon disappeared that shows the cars in the driveway? I tried looking through the links on page one, but many of the links don’t work for me on my phone for some reason.
I’m curious to see which car was pulled out when they first searched the house, yard and garage.

Thanks for this. This is exactly why I have stated why it was a crucial mistake for LE to label this as a runaway in the beginning. They lost the firsts days of investigating the way it should have been done. The first days are crucial in solving missing person cases......statistically the odds are against cases being solved the longer the investigation takes. If this case turns cold, I predict LE will be scrutinized for the way they handled this in the early phase, and rightfully so.

This is not a case of a teen missing. This is an 11yo, sheltered boy, with no phone, no transportation, no money. A fifth grade boy with no survival skills and no history of running away. This was handled poorly in my opinion.

with that said, I do agree that they are doing a great job thus far since labeling this case endangered.

MOO

And someone knew this. Someone knew that with each passing hour or day, the chances of finding Gannon would diminish.

If AS didn't suspect LS at first, I'm not sure why LE would suspect her. She called in a runaway (and was prepared to show his cell phone and possibly also the home video, in support of the fact that he was upset and ran away). She could even show them a video from the night before, when he was distressed. Distressed kids sometimes run away.

Not sure how LE was supposed to know that someone was lying, at that point. If they were.

Somewhat surprised step mom hasn't absconded yet.
Might be part of her 'narc' personality.
Why go away or even stop talking when she's clearly "innocent" despite others who want to persecute her including but not limited to the LE who 'threatened' her ?
Fine.
Let's have another msm 'interview', LS.
If ANY of my kids (5+4grands) were missing I'd be in your face daily begging for help.
Then again, I have never walked in such shoes, so idk how I'd be. Most likely highly medicated due to complete hysteria.
Nevermind me. Sigh. ((AS&LH))

I dunno. She would have had to deal with law enforcement at that time, and I imagine they kept a continued presence in the area.

She also had the kids.

Law enforcement would know the answer, on account of that neighbor’s surveillance camera.
That's true. I just have a hard time believing she could take him away and hide him so well, in such a short period of time, that he hasn't been found yet. I wasn't thinking there was another person involved, but I may need to change my mind on that. IMO.

That's true. I just have a hard time believing she could take him away and hide him so well, in such a short period of time, that he hasn't been found yet. I wasn't thinking there was another person involved, but I may need to change my mind on that. IMO.
It’s just such a vast area though, and there’s a lot of places she could have taken him. That’s the difficulty, even with the short amount of time she had.

They’ve honed in on several search areas though, so I do think they have been able to track her movements somehow.

She didn’t need any help, and I really don’t think she did. That’s another person who could talk, and another person with a trail.

And someone knew this. Someone knew that with each passing hour or day, the chances of finding Gannon would diminish.

If AS didn't suspect LS at first, I'm not sure why LE would suspect her. She called in a runaway (and was prepared to show his cell phone and possibly also the home video, in support of the fact that he was upset and ran away). She could even show them a video from the night before, when he was distressed. Distressed kids sometimes run away.

Not sure how LE was supposed to know that someone was lying, at that point. If they were.

I think there's something to be said of a LE's eye for things. I don't know how they don't find that google search odd. Also, no name of a kid he left to go play with. Also, not knowing the first contact interview, but purely based off LS's own comments I would assume her responses to their questions would take them aback a little. I would just like to think LE increased the likelihood that this wasn't a runaway right off the bat - even if that wasn't noticed by the public.

It’s just such a vast area though, and there’s a lot of places she could have taken him. That’s the difficulty, even with the short amount of time she had.

They’ve honed in on several search areas though, so I do think they have been able to track her movements somehow.

She didn’t need any help, and I really don’t think she did. That’s another person who could talk, and another person with a trail.
I’m open to the possibility that she may have had help from her 17 year old daughter but wasn’t she working? I don’t believe TS is beyond manipulating someone to help if it was premeditated. But I feel she was enraged and did this all by herself. I can’t see a second person with a motive. We have to remember motive and opportunity. TS had both.

Unless if she did join we changed the tone and worked with her to find answers. I could see it being beneficial. Just a thought. Not that we should ask her to join, but if she reached out...

This section of threads is for doing exactly what we are doing...sleuthing. WS has another section that is more appropriate for family members:

Missing Persons Information and Support

Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

After watching the search yesterday, I honestly thought they would be right back at it, sifting all day today, snow or no snow.

I wonder if they found what they were looking for, took a break to question people, break for rest, or exhausted the search in that area and the sifting was a last-ditch effort to see if there was anything they may have missed along the road during the larger grid search.

IMO MOO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member