Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we absolutely positive it was Gannon in that video getting into the truck? Could it have been his sister dressed in his clothing?

TS said herself that it was G. She claimed that they took a selfie in the truck and she claims that G did in fact get out of the truck when they got back home. It was in T's latest disaster of a statement she gave.

Yes, the truth matters. But guilt and innocence matters too. And bringing Gannon home matters the most.

But regarding the SM or anyone else, I am strongly on the side of justice. There are many holes in the SM's recollection of events, but I only know of one confirmed lie. I believe there are details that she knows and hasn't given to LE. She is guilty of something, but I don't know what at this point.

But I am not willing to convict her of particular crimes that may or may not have occurred. I am not in a rush to be right, and I'm OK with being wrong. Past history tells us the most probable path this goes down, and I think this is how you are thinking.

I just see some things here that don't add up yet.
I see your point, but I think there's more to it than just things not "adding up." She's told one outright lie, and that lie having been "discovered" she changed her story which is also likely a lie. Not only that, she's fails to "fill in the blanks." Of course, we can't discuss social media here (and that's a good thing), but what of the fact that LE have not cleared her? If she were filling in the blanks for them, would they not do so? I'm thinking back to the HB case where many of us suspected the SO because he was not filling in the blanks for us, and as it turns out he was innocent of any wrong doing. LE knew this as he likely told them everything and it checked out. The public was then told by LE that he was not a suspect in HB's disappearance. Obviously, there were things he wasn't willing to share with the public in his interviews as his whereabouts may have caused him some embarrassment or something of that nature. But, in this case, it appears the person in question has not divulged pertinent information that would prove her innocent of any involvement or else LE would have "cleared" her and taken a different approach to this investigation. In my mind, she's guilty of much more than just one lie not to mention, it was a HUGE lie that may have hindered the investigation initially.

Not sure this makes any sense to anyone but me, but there you have it :)

No, she complains of people harassing her near the hotel, on the road (people are trying to run her off the road).

About 8 days went by between the 911 call and the surfacing of the surveillance video.

Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?

I’m beginning to think she lashed out at him and then he wouldn’t stop crying complaining of being in pain, maybe she gave him some prescription meds to make him stop crying and sleep. He possibly died of internal bleeding on the way to wherever she was planning on taking him and the rest we are waiting to find out. JMO MOO

I think this may be one of the most difficult-to-moderate cases I've seen here. I haven't been around that long but seriously, it's so hard to keep track of which things we can discuss (because LS mentioned them in a statement to MSM) and which things she only implied and which things (hundreds of things) LS said only on SM. It's all over the place. Lots of new people too. We're all trying to be good!
The gun debate was pretty challenging too.
As for Las Vegas attack...
I cannot even imagine how many people it took to moderate it....
I know the rules cos I read them frequently but I forget them frequently too... it's difficult to stay straight but it's vital for everyone's safety and protection.
It's a small price to pay for all we receive.

No, she complains of people harassing her near the hotel, on the road (people are trying to run her off the road).

About 8 days went by between the 911 call and the surfacing of the surveillance video.
To be fair, it IS Colorado Springs. People are gonna run you off the road no matter WHO you are....crazy drivers....

Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?
I don't believe that the neighbor waited a week to closely review his videos, I think that's when we saw them, but I think he saw it all on the first Monday night, and showed AS on Tuesday. Nobody seemed to mention that the red truck went right by his house, front and center, in his videos, twice. No way he didn't notice that the first time he reviewed the videos, whether it was on an ipad, cell phone, or large screen TV. JMO

It's just not worth wasting a minute on this thought of ATVs on the open space carting around anybody. Even if someone did trailer an ATV to the open space parking area, or steal an ATV from the neighborhood, the nosy neighbors/hikers/rangers/etc would be all over that person like a swarm of bees. It's just not done. Plus, not to be crass, but if you want to dump a body, go West, not East. Spruce Mountain is East--it looks like wilderness but it's not. There are trails all over the butte, it's kind of like an island in the middle of the prairie, it is not a place to hide a body. Even the caves are known. I was very relieved when the search moved away from the western slopes--the gateway to 1.2 million acres of Pike National Forest. Now, someone intent on hiding a body could do that here. But it would have to be orchestrated for someone from outside this area to do such a thing. I'm only posting as a Woodmoor Mt local to provide, hopefully, some helpful "real world" viewpoints. Having said that, yes, indeed, anything is possible.

This is what led me to speculate the perp passed him off to someone, or he's been abducted. Otherwise, his body, if deceased is within a two hour drive of the perp's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon