Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to go there but the timeframe is soooooooo short. Home at 2:15ish and sister arrives home on the bus at 3:00 (I think I read). By the time she arrives at home, he had to be gone (not in the home) because she would have been able to state that she saw him.
Do we know that sister came home right after school? My kids often have after school activities or scheduled play dates where they ride home with a friend.

Do we know that sister came home right after school? My kids often have after school activities or scheduled play dates where they ride home with a friend.
And if sister came home then, she would have seen Gannon and I don’t think she did right? From what I read, he was not seen by anyone other than stepmom on Monday or am I assuming that?

Sheriff's Office: Gannon Stauch search put on pause, investigation continues - KRDO

SABBM:

LARKSPUR, Colo. (KRDO) -- The search for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch was put on hold Tuesday.

Jackie Kirby of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office told KRDO the search effort was halted because of where they are in the investigation, not because of the weather conditions.
<snip>
She said investigators do not think their search in the Larkspur area is over.
<snip>
Kirby said they've concluded their search there for now, but that doesn't mean they won't head back.

These comments could either be interpreted as a positive sign or as a negative sign.

If LE has already collected some solid evidence and is now in the process of organizing and analyzing the evidence they've gathered, that's all to the good.

If they've come up empty-handed and are in the process now of evaluating what their next steps should be, that's not so hot.

I'm not sure which way to read these comments right now.

This statement concerns me. More than a little.

JMO.

Last edited:
Last edited:
No, we do not. So far, AFAIK, not a single MSM article has reported on what the school had to say about either a.) the reason Gannon was excused from school that day, or if he was, or by whom and b.) if little sister was there, all day, and left as usual, by the bus, or picked up

I'm honestly not sure if they don't know, or don't care, how huge this case is in SM, but I would think it would be beneficial to the case, if a local journalist would be a little more pressing in their questions about the timeline of events that day, sorting fact from social media rumor.

jmo

Last edited:
With her back turned towards the camera.

I've never seen that before in my life, and it certainly doesn't scream "honesty", if she feels the need to shield her eyes - with two methods, no less, wearing sunglasses while she talked to the reporter on top of it.

I can't think of anybody who wouldn't be riled up by these ridiculous conditions; and especially not on WS, the home planet for recorded-interview-dissection, because everybody knows what it means - you're too dishonest to let somebody get a read off of your eyes.

Perhaps she was afraid she might be recognized by someone who saw her that day..

Snipped

Meanwhile, Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline she took a lie detector test and passed. We have not yet been able to independently verify the accuracy of the statement.
Gannon Stauch: Timeline of missing Colorado boy who mysteriously vanished over 20 days ago
Didn’t someone ask about a lie detector test? Well there u have it. FWIW
Anyone here remember a previous high profile case within the last 10? years where the suspected prime POI made this statement??? I've heard it before just can't place it

I'm getting deja vu here, this is so much reminiscent of the Kyron Horman case . .
Just curious if LE took SM phone the day he went missing.
o_O wondering about cell phone pings.
Omigosh...I was just sitting here, thinking of Kyron. I remember buying armbands, sending $$, thinking any moment, they would find him. It’s how I learned...sometimes they don’t. It changed my focus & goals.

Sheriff's Office: Gannon Stauch search put on pause, investigation continues - KRDO

SABBM:

LARKSPUR, Colo. (KRDO) -- The search for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch was put on hold Tuesday.

Jackie Kirby of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office told KRDO the search effort was halted because of where they are in the investigation, not because of the weather conditions.
<snip>
She said investigators do not think their search in the Larkspur area is over.
<snip>
Kirby said they've concluded their search there for now, but that doesn't mean they won't head back.

These comments could either be interpreted as positive sign or as a negative sign.

I'm not sure how to read them right now.

JMO.
There is no way to read those and conclude anything at all

No, we do not. So far, AFAIK, not a single MSM article has reported on what the school had to say about either a. the reason Gannon was excused from school that day, or if he was, or by whom and b.) if little sister was there, all day, and left as usual, by the bus, or picked up

I'm honestly not sure if they don't know, or don't care, how huge this case is in SM, but I would think it would be beneficial to the case, if a local journalist would be a little more pressing in their questions about the timeline of events that day, sorting fact from social media rumor.

jmo

This case is so curious to me. I’m wondering about any kind of agreement or deal between LE and the media. I mean, why haven’t we heard anything even from the media about questions like this? I suppose the school would stay mum about details such as this but I just can’t believe NOTHING has been said or confirmed in the media about who may or may not have seen LS and GS in that four hours or any shopping trips, sightings, etc.
I mean other than the option that there weren’t any because she’s lying...

This fact has been posted repeatedly. Some believe it, some don't. I choose to believe it.

It's so interesting - we're only allowed to use MSM and LE (usually) with exceptions made for a certain person's video and written words - and yet, some don't want to accept LE's sparse statements.

(Speaking of the surveillance video and what it shows; LS's disinformation campaign seems to be working).

At the suggestion of someone earlier, I watched Gray’s analysis of the shadow of the car video on the passenger side. And boy of boy, did that plant reasonable doubt in my mind. So as convenient as it would be for him to disappear while gone during this window, I really think we should brainstorm the possibility of him coming back with her as she states and THEN something happening. I still think she is responsible and I sure would love to know how she is so dang certain that he IS alive and he is GONNA come back.

I recently viewed that as well. I am still on the fence though. I mean it does show a shadow but I can’t say that it’s definitively GS. I really wish it was a clearer video. My eyesight it not what it used to be and I wear glasses but to me, it showed maybe someone returning but you can’t tell who.
JMOO/MOO

This fact has been posted repeatedly. Some believe it, some don't. I choose to believe it.

Until clearer, better views that show otherwise become available or LE confirms it, I also believe she returned alone. That version shown publicly is terrible quality and I am convinced that if LE doesn’t dispute it, we shouldn’t. IMO

No, we do not. So far, AFAIK, not a single MSM article has reported on what the school had to say about either a.) the reason Gannon was excused from school that day, or if he was, or by whom and b.) if little sister was there, all day, and left as usual, by the bus, or picked up

I'm honestly not sure if they don't know, or don't care, how huge this case is in SM, but I would think it would be beneficial to the case, if a local journalist would be a little more pressing in their questions about the timeline of events that day, sorting fact from social media rumor.jmo

I'm honestly not sure the school could legally answer reporters' questions about the kids. FERPA and privacy rights would likely prevent that (or should.) LE probably knows the answers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli