Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she was afraid she might be recognized by someone who saw her that day..
Honestly, I think her bigger concern was that she might not look as acceptable in this video, as she fancies herself in her hand selected, highly filtered pics and vids on her SM.
So, back to the cam, and use all the phony explanations later.
This interview was about her, no question about it.
She seriously reminds me of Tammy Moorer.

jmo

This case is so curious to me. I’m wondering about any kind of agreement or deal between LE and the media. I mean, why haven’t we heard anything even from the media about questions like this? I suppose the school would stay mum about details such as this but I just can’t believe NOTHING has been said or confirmed in the media about who may or may not have seen LS and GS in that four hours or any shopping trips, sightings, etc.
I mean other than the option that there weren’t any because she’s lying...

Journalists, if they want to continue to get any information from LE at all, need to toe the line. There are different categories of journalist, but so far, no one who is a paid investigative journalist has taken on this case. I don't think anyone will - unless eventually, Dateline or 48 hours or similar. Not any time soon. No journalist wants to be accused by LE of messing up a case.

Some journalists (there used to be way more) worked off of overheard comments (there are always many in an investigation like this one) or an inside leak (those are rare these days). If Landen is the source of the FB photo, I can understand her frustration that MSM isn't publishing everything she thinks is important to the return of her son.

Just look at the impatience that occurs here on WS; it's very hard to wait for LE results, but as more and more science gets involved, and more and more evidence is collected (per case), it's going to take time for LE to do its job.

It's very likely that the school is not commenting on the investigation at all. That would be typical for a school district to ask school staff not to do so. School staff are bound by ethical and legal confidentiality. As a teacher (retired) I sure wouldn't talk to reporters about what had happened, at this point in the investigation.

No, we do not. So far, AFAIK, not a single MSM article has reported on what the school had to say about either a.) the reason Gannon was excused from school that day, or if he was, or by whom and b.) if little sister was there, all day, and left as usual, by the bus, or picked up

I'm honestly not sure if they don't know, or don't care, how huge this case is in SM, but I would think it would be beneficial to the case, if a local journalist would be a little more pressing in their questions about the timeline of events that day, sorting fact from social media rumor.

jmo

It's so interesting - we're only allowed to use MSM and LE (usually) with exceptions made for a certain person's video and written words - and yet, some don't want to accept LE's sparse statements.

(Speaking of the surveillance video and what it shows; LS's disinformation campaign seems to be working).
BBM:

Not with me, it isn't.

True story:
Two people leave home in a truck.
Only one returns.

Turn around, TS.

Face the music.

JMO.

Last edited:
I recently viewed that as well. I am still on the fence though. I mean it does show a shadow but I can’t say that it’s definitively GS. I really wish it was a clearer video. My eyesight it not what it used to be and I wear glasses but to me, it showed maybe someone returning but you can’t tell who.
JMOO/MOO
Not directly toward you at all, you just reminded me of this wretched video. "Wretched" because the quality released to the public is just utter trash bag, no two ways about it. (and that may have been intentional) No one can honestly see anything clearly, and there are so many digital compression artefacts it's ridiculous. For those convinced they see shadows and movement and such, do yourself a favor and watch the video again, from beginning to end, watching nothing but the garden bed between the two driveways. Watch first before reading next...

Notice all those mysterious black splotches that pop up and then disappear? You can see them in the street too, and on the truck, and the other side of the truck.
It's not a person, or an alien groundhog, or a shape shifting concrete monster... it's digital file compression corruption.

jmo

Anyone here remember a previous high profile case within the last 10? years where the suspected prime POI made this statement??? I've heard it before just can't place it
Even if true, Gary Ridgeway passed two polygraphs. I also believe Shane Carey failed one IIRC. So they aren't really accurate. MOO.

I'm honestly not sure the school could legally answer reporters' questions about the kids. FERPA and privacy rights would probably prevent that. LE probably knows the answers though.

I think AS and LH both know as well. They either decided on their own not to speak to press about the details or were advised by LE not to speak. I think it is the latter.

BBM:

Not with me, it isn't.

True story:

Two people leave home in a truck.
Only one returns.

Turn around, TS.

Face the music.

JMO.

You and me both. People are going to fall into two camps here: People who believe that the FBI, CBI etc. are better able to weigh in on the video and people who want to believe someone else.

In my case, I do not see shadows, or any signs of human locomotion on that video and then LE agrees...it's enough for me.

@OntarioMom just explained why.

If anyone needs some good news - go catch up on this short thread (it is also a good reminder of what a 10 yr old runaway story actually looks like and when a parent who has disciplined a child and is now worried they won't return home acts like).
WA - WA - Thomas Leinneweber, 10, Belfair, 17 Feb 2020

Yes - thank you! also really interesting how much very specific information was given about this boy, when he went missing (great details on clothes that actually matched what he was wearing).

Significant if they DON'T take photos...LOL then you really have to wonder what's wrong...
You'd think so, in our day and age but interestingly enough, there actually ARE moms & dads who never, ever post pics of their kids on SM. I know several fams that do this, out of respect for their kid's privacy, future-tense.
I think it's pretty awesome, and wish I would have thought of it 20 years ago when I was blogging every day.
(before anyone knew yet what a blog was, lol).

imstill.granma You have provided valuable input here. You don't need to explain to others your reasoning behind this article. Please know many here stand behind what you have to offer on this case.

The information from the article provides a understanding why poking or shifting through show is essential to finding Gannon.

I sometimes have a difficult time articulating my thoughts on paper. I admire someone that stands behind what they
write or the information they provide.

I recently viewed that as well. I am still on the fence though. I mean it does show a shadow but I can’t say that it’s definitively GS. I really wish it was a clearer video. My eyesight it not what it used to be and I wear glasses but to me, it showed maybe someone returning but you can’t tell who.
JMOO/MOO
I agree with you, we cannot say it was GS. But just the fact that there IS a shadow AT ALL is significant to me. It could be him and it is possibly verified by other cameras on the street. But if that’s the case, it makes dads reaction curious.

You'd think so, in our day and age but interestingly enough, there actually ARE moms & dads who never, ever post pics of their kids on SM. I know several fams that do this, out of respect for their kid's privacy, future-tense.
I think it's pretty awesome, and wish I would have thought of it 20 years ago when I was blogging every day.
(before anyone knew yet what a blog was, lol).

Same. I’ll take/post current ones evvvvery so often and only with permission. 1. Because I want to respect them and not embarrass them and 2. There are a LOT of freaks out there and I don’t want them or any strangers honestly seeing my kids pics. I have had SO many conversations with them about this.

This case is so curious to me. I’m wondering about any kind of agreement or deal between LE and the media. I mean, why haven’t we heard anything even from the media about questions like this? I suppose the school would stay mum about details such as this but I just can’t believe NOTHING has been said or confirmed in the media about who may or may not have seen LS and GS in that four hours or any shopping trips, sightings, etc.
I mean other than the option that there weren’t any because she’s lying...
these days journalism seems to consist of hanging out in facebook groups and reporting accordingly

I agree with you, we cannot say it was GS. But just the fact that there IS a shadow AT ALL is significant to me. It could be him and it is possibly verified by other cameras on the street. But if that’s the case, it makes dads reaction curious.
Nobody is asking us to identify shadows or people here. The cctv footage came with identities and conclusions. That bit was done. If his own father, kD and lE recognised him why are people needing to analyse shadows and characters?

Sheriff's Office: Gannon Stauch search put on pause, investigation continues - KRDO

LARKSPUR, Colo. (KRDO) -- The search for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch was put on hold Tuesday.

Jackie Kirby of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office told KRDO the search effort was halted because of where they are in the investigation, not because of the weather conditions.

ETA: I'm wondering if perhaps test results may be starting to come back from previously confiscated/found items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli